• Join Us!
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Milk Thistle, ALA
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milk Thistle, ALA

Username
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Milk Thistle, ALA

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA

• Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      How much should I run with my up coming cycle. Want my liver to not to mad at me. Ordering up 3 months worth of suplements and don't want to short myself and have to order again 2 months down the road.

Cycle
      week 1-12 Deca 400mg
      week 1-12 Test eth 500mg
      week 1-4 35mg D-bol

NecroPhreak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

600+ mg of silymarin ed is fine.

abstrack
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

get liv.52 instead of the milk thistle. pm me and i will give you the link. as far as the ala, depends on what dosage you get ?? and what your own reqirements are.

Warrior is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 108
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is OTC isn't it?

Liv.52:

Liv.52 simply ensures optimum liver function. Through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties, the product acts as a powerful detoxification agent. It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications- all sources of detrimental effects on the liver. Counteracting those hard-to-avoid poisons and therefore protecting one of the body's most important organs, Liv.52 has enormous health benefits for everyone.

Liv.52 was introduced in 1955 as a specially formulated liver support product. Since then, Liv.52 has been sold worldwide and is widely recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver formulas, with beneficial affects reported in over 300 studies on a wide variety of cases. Alcohol users particularly found Liv.52 helped them maintain a healthier liver. It also helps people taking allopathic medications who want to protect themselves against the damaging hepa-toxic side effects of those medications.

Main Ingredients
      Himalaya ProSelect formulas are derived from traditional ayurvedic remedies whose key ingredients are combined to achieve safe and synergistic effects. One active ingredient may be buffered by others, while certain ingredients play the role as adjuvants by strengthening the digestive system or helping to remove wastes. Others are included to increase bioavailabilty and enhance absorption. No single active constituent has the broad activity of the entire plant and no single plant has the activity and safety of carefully formulated blends.

Capers (Capparis spinosa) - Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.

Wild Chicory (Cichorium intybus) - Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.

Black Nightshade (Solanum nigrum) – Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.

Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) – Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.

Negro Coffee (Cassia occidentalis) – Digestive and hepatic tonic.

Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) – Stimulative tonic for the liver.

Tamarisk (Tamarix gallica) - Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support

Recommended Dosage:
      Directions for Tablets: Take 1 or 2 tablets twice a day, preferably with meals.

Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of reach of children. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results. Allow several weeks for full benefits.

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you."

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

1-2 grams of ala would be fine and it works alot better than milk thistle imo i am using 2.5 grams now with 750 mg test a week and 50 mg d-bol plus fina no probems

hhajdo is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 71
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

600 mg ED each..

pacificx
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I usually run 600mg Milk Thistle and around 1500mg ALA

pacificx

queenofdamned
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by pacificx
      I usually run 600mg Milk Thistle and around 1500mg ALA

pacificx
      Milk Thistle is an awesome supplement....cleans you out too......

queenofdamned
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by NubianBeauty
      Milk Thistle does nothing for your Liver... ALA does!
      actually, milk thistle DOES help your liver regenerate....it's an awesome supplement when taking orals.....i use it every day

queenofdamned
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Milk Thistle, ALA
      here's a good read on how milk thistle helps your liver....enjoy!!!!!
      Attached Images Attached Images

queenofdamned
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

k, so im not so good on the computer, i'll write what i read.
      1) Milk Thistle is a powerful antioxidant like any bioflavonoid complex, Milk Thistle exerts a powerful anti-oxidant effect.

2) Milk Thistle protects your liver.

3) Milk Thistle interrupts enterohepatic recirculation of toxins.

4) Milk Thistle helps regenerate your liver

5) Milk Thistle silymarin complex helps to synthesize new protiens.

gawd, all that typing, gotta figure this here computer box out!lol

NecroPhreak
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Milk thistle works.

kdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I use r-ala and tylers. I never was all that impressed with milk thistle. I think regular ala is fine for liver, but r-ala is way better for insulin management.

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Warrior
      This is OTC isn't it?

Liv.52:

Liv.52 simply ensures optimum liver function. Through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties, the product acts as a powerful detoxification agent. It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications- all sources of detrimental effects on the liver. Counteracting those hard-to-avoid poisons and therefore protecting one of the body's most important organs, Liv.52 has enormous health benefits for everyone.

Liv.52 was introduced in 1955 as a specially formulated liver support product. Since then, Liv.52 has been sold worldwide and is widely recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver formulas, with beneficial affects reported in over 300 studies on a wide variety of cases. Alcohol users particularly found Liv.52 helped them maintain a healthier liver. It also helps people taking allopathic medications who want to protect themselves against the damaging hepa-toxic side effects of those medications.

Main Ingredients
      Himalaya ProSelect formulas are derived from traditional ayurvedic remedies whose key ingredients are combined to achieve safe and synergistic effects. One active ingredient may be buffered by others, while certain ingredients play the role as adjuvants by strengthening the digestive system or helping to remove wastes. Others are included to increase bioavailabilty and enhance absorption. No single active constituent has the broad activity of the entire plant and no single plant has the activity and safety of carefully formulated blends.

Capers (Capparis spinosa) - Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.

Wild Chicory (Cichorium intybus) - Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.

Black Nightshade (Solanum nigrum) – Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.

Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) – Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.

Negro Coffee (Cassia occidentalis) – Digestive and hepatic tonic.

Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) – Stimulative tonic for the liver.

Tamarisk (Tamarix gallica) - Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support

Recommended Dosage:
      Directions for Tablets: Take 1 or 2 tablets twice a day, preferably with meals.

Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of reach of children. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results. Allow several weeks for full benefits.
      Over the counter? Gotta site to order from?

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA

• Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA
      • Milk Thistle, ALA