yo ive been fealin liek shit this whole week, i had a sinus infection and i was on antibiotics and the 1st few days i felt like a killer i coudl lift anyweight i wanted in teh gym and shit but then i was readign that they mess up steroids and cancel them out and do some fucked up stuff to protein systnesis in teh body but i gained weight on them like 4 pounds but i was told they make u hold in water to, but i felt huge then i stopped taken them on the 6th day instead of taken them the full 10 days because they were rippin my stomach apart and i started fealin weak and tired liek i think they started building up in my system and running there toll on me after a few days yah know, but so i stopped taken them and i lost a few pounds probally water from them, but i dont feal pumped at all no more from my sus and deca, and i woke up with a killer sinus headache and ive had it all day, i sure hope my infection isnt gonna come back, i worked out tuesday and i didnt have my sus pump anymore liek i coudl lift the world up even though i was still pretty strong my tendons and joints hurt and shit liek i coudl lift teh weight but my body coudlnt handle it i donno it was wierd, and i havent been gainen weight or anything since it and i actually weight less now then i did before i started the antibiotics even though they gaines be temporary water weight, i donno what teh fucks goin on with me it seems like its a never ending stroy with me i just wanna get huge and rigth now i feal worthless and weak, i got new sustanon that i have another post on thsi board about some new russian stuff i think but ive never seen it i hope its real it came in an orgaon box with paperwork and stuff so i donno how it coudl be fake but somethings up with me anyone have any insight for me to get outta this rutt, did i fuck myself by not finishing the full 1o days in anti's or what helpppppppp