• Join Us!
  • Eurotech GH, good stuff and good for me?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Eurotech GH, good stuff and good for me?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Eurotech GH, good stuff and good for me?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

access quick to two eurotech GH kits....got two oral only cycles under the belt (dbol/winny and fake anavar), and one big real cycle halfway through here now. i'm 31 and i always have stubborn lower bodyfat no matter how cut or vascular i get. and lower chest fat on a really cut chest. so next cycle i was looking at EQ/winny........but now leaning towards EQ/GH or Winny/GH. can't afford all three. maybe fina/GH, but thats a lot of fucking injections which i am not a fan of (even though i am doing 3 a week now, i'd rather not do fina ED and GH 5 days a week). not sure what is the best choice for me out of these three options for next cycle. opinions welcome. should be 5'8" about 190-200 post cycle i am on now and pretty lean (being a good boy and doing a strict lean mass cycle of )
      sust250/EQ200 m/w/f wk 1-10
      dbol 50mg wk 1-5
      anadrol 25mg wk 1-4
      arimidex 1/2 tab wk 1-5
      proviron 25mg wk 1-5, 50mg wk 6-13
      fina pellets orally (~60mg ED) wk 6-13
      clomid 14-17
      plus avena/carao/r-ALA/nettle/SP and a shitload of other stuff

hardcorede
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

hey bro are u from elite?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ummm, not sure if i should answer this.....might be a trap to say "you freaking a-hole"......but yeah, same guy from elite.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by ironfist
      I wouldn't spend the cash on it yet. GH is normally reserved for advanced lifters or older people 40+. It also works alot better with an androgen which is why the winny or eq would not be a great idea. Have you tried to cut with t3/clen? Also, ideally, you need 3-6 months worth of gh to get any real benefit. I would wait until you can get enough gh and stack it with fina, t3, prop, and eq...
      i'd say i'm a pretty advanced lifter of about 16 years, and at 31 i figured i was starting to get into the "older" category...not quite 35 plus yet though. i did do t3/fina/clen/nyc...but the fina for only one month of it (with winny) since i used fake friggin anavar for 10 weeks of a 14 weeker and switched to fina/winny for the last month when i found out....lost the fat, but start to get too small at a certain point. if the anvar was real, used with the clen/T3 i'd have done much much better. oh well. but after all that the lower ab fat is still there, even though its no where else. i thought GH and some sort of AAS might be a good idea for me. but then again that is why i asked.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I should have said "advanced juicer" LOL...I guess you could run 4.IU's 5 on 2 off and have enough for almost 3 months. or you could cut the dose back a little and make sure it lasts 3 months, 3 IU's would be fine. You should use t3 the whole time as the gh supresses your t3 output...I'd also alternate the clen/eca every 2 weeks and run fina and a light dose of test with the gh...That should work well...
      yeah, thats what i figured you might have meant. but wasn't sure. i was thinking the same thing, with 4 iu 5 days a week it would be a little over 3 months when i calclulated (i suck at math, so dont qoute me at all on that)....which would suffice for low end duration. and i can always grab another down the road to stretch it out. so maybe GH (4 iu 5 days a week), T3 at maybe 25mcg the whole while? or pyramid? (that pyramid would be a *****, get me a fricking calendar for that one), and some test. how much test each week? maybe a 500mg shot of enanthate once a week? i suppose you see no need for winny with this also.

hardcorede
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by WarbirdWS6
      ummm, not sure if i should answer this.....might be a trap to say "you freaking a-hole"......but yeah, same guy from elite.
      i am asking this because i saw you'r post at elite about people ben an asholes over there, i just want to said that i am with you on that one, thats why i dont post no more over elite.
      peace and welcome bro.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by hardcorede
      i am asking this because i saw you'r post at elite about people ben an asholes over there, i just want to said that i am with you on that one, thats why i dont post no more over elite.
      peace and welcome bro.
      oh yeah! i got hammered by like half dozen guys on that, and praised by like 1000 other guys. so its all good, i know when i am right. else i wouldn't shoot my mouth off in such a open manner. but i got too many bro's over there to leave man, there are some really solid guys on EF. so i will pop around both sites. no reason for a few assholes (or a bunch of assholes ) to run you off. but if you got no real ties there.....no need to put up with the bullshit over there. so you probably made the right choice for yourself.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Granted I haven't actually tried GH, I have had to extensively study it for college. The maximum therapeutic dose is around 1 I.U. / day, so I don't see why people feel they need 5 or 6 times this much. Try just using 2-3 I.U.'s per day. I've also talked to several people who have run just 1 I.U. / day and loved the stuff. I really feel like people are overdoing it with this one. You know, law of diminishing returns. Also, a lower does might prevent you from needing to use insulin with it. I would however, strongly suggest using T3 with it.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      Granted I haven't actually tried GH, I have had to extensively study it for college. The maximum therapeutic dose is around 1 I.U. / day, so I don't see why people feel they need 5 or 6 times this much. Try just using 2-3 I.U.'s per day. I've also talked to several people who have run just 1 I.U. / day and loved the stuff. I really feel like people are overdoing it with this one. You know, law of diminishing returns. Also, a lower does might prevent you from needing to use insulin with it. I would however, strongly suggest using T3 with it.
      thanks. no insulin here bro. or DNP. but i want the lowest dosage due to price on the GH...any other opinions on dosage this low???

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I like that avatar warbird, DAMN !

ELLAS
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by rado
      I like that avatar warbird, DAMN !
      youre not the only one bro

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah, my girlfriend is pretty hot. :p ironfist, how about setting up a cycle with the other non-euro kit we discussed on PM, using the 2 iu a day protocol with test and t3 (and whatever else you suggest, except slin). not sure how long 2 kits of 2 iu last, but let me know how to structure the test and t3....the GH i know i want to do 5 on 2 off with 2iu a day while on days. seems like 4 months to 5 months worth of GH?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok, 2 kits at @IU's a day 5 on 2 off should last you 25 weeks...

Anavar would be good but it's about the most expensive thing you can buy. I don't know how you feel about long cycle? I guess i would start out with a 10-12 week cycle and then decide if you are going to bridge and then hit another cycle, or switch drugs and keep going...

I would use the t3 at 25mcg everyday. No need to pyramid if you don't want to. You could do it for a few weeks if you plan on cutting excess fat or you could just keep it at 25mcg but i would stay on it the whole time. Start out with:

test- 300mg per week
      eq- 400mg per week
      fina- 100mg eod

I would do this for 12 weeks and see where you are at...You can bridge with a low dose test or anavar and then start whatever cycle you want or clean out for a few weeks...
      i'd be game for a long haul cycle, no problem at all. you could set it up as a 24 week long cycle. and yeah, test and EQ would be mega cheaper than anavar for sure. can i eat the fina? lol. oh its EOD, but damn....i could get away with two shots a week w/o the tren. damn you!

zap is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 148
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

What's up War? From what you described, you are pretty much where I was about a month ago.

Let me preface this statement by saying that I am not endorsing/promoting any particular product here. When I get into the details, you'll know the product and the people. No BS, this worked for me. I'm posting it here to share with you, and the many other good brothers that are surely facing the dreaded last 4-6%!

Without a proper diet, It's not gonna happen. I know many of you are probably better versed in "what to eat/what not to eat"
      so I'll skip the specifics. But do not make the mistake of starving yourself. Eat big, and eat lean.

Via an online pharmacy, secure a ninety day supply of generic Adipex 37.5. It should run you around 200 US dollars. You will also need a transdermal yohimbine hcl gel, your choice of ALA, and a sixty yard expanse of grassy hill or stairs.

The Adipex will REALLY curb your appetite so force yourself to eat a six meal a day diet that supplies enough protein for you. If you're not getting enough protein you'll know it because you will smell like cat piss when you sweat! That should be enough incentive in itself to get the protein in!

I'm not here to debate the effectiveness of yohimbine, I'm just telling you it worked for me. Apply that stuff before you head to the aforementioned grassy hill. I would suggest doing this first thing in the morning, after coffee, before breakfast, and three times a week. Mark yourself off a good 50 yards and get to work. Before you start, determine how many sprints you will run that day. Start with ten and work your way up. You will know, deep in your heart, that if you should happen to quit, you failed yourself. Dig Deep!

There are various brands of "r" or "s" isomer ALA's on the market, pick one you're comfortable with and take these before you eat meals with carbs in them. I still would try to stay on a reasonably low carb diet, but you don't have to avoid them all together.

This program is to be incorporated into your workout routine. Be advised that you will not gain massive amounts of mass doing this, but you will become leaner than you have ever seen yourself, or at least I have. Remember, you already have a ripped, striated, freaky physique, we just need to uncover it. Good luck and sorry for such a long post,

Zap