In my 21+ years of training, I've seen and done a LOT of different muscle-building and fat-loss programs. I've performed (and created) more exercises than I can even remember and I've tried a plethora nutritional programs...some good, some bad. And right now, I want to give you the rundown on some of the very worst mistakes I ever made while doing all these things.This can help you avoid making those same mistakes, saving you from frustration and potential injury. Here we go...and these are in no particular order of severity or stupidity...1. I Did a Hard Rotational Stretch as a Warm-UpThis was one of the most painful things I've ever done in the gym, and not in a good way. I was warming up on the incline barbell bench press and decided I need to loosen up my lower back and core. While sitting on the seat (lower body basically anchored in place), I turned my upper body, gripped the bench and pulled my torso around...until I heard a loud "POP" and my lower back spasmed.mistakes training mistakes build muscle bad nutrition stretching workouts bad workouts

More...