• Join Us!
  • OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

WILL THE LESNAR FIGHT BE RULED A NO CONTEST NOW?
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Re: OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE View Post
      WILL THE LESNAR FIGHT BE RULED A NO CONTEST NOW?
      Nah...he tested negative for that fight. AO is good with tests as long as he knows when they are. With the UFC's random testing, I think most knew this would eventually come. It really sucks because I REALLY wanted to see this fight. I wonder who will get the shot now....Mir? Cain?
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S
      Alistair Overeem tests positive for steroids

Alistair Overeem has tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone and must now appear before the Nevada Athletic Commission before he can be licensed to fight at UFC 146.

NAC Executive Director Keith Kizer emailed Sherdog.com the test results on Wednesday. The No. 1 contender for the UFC heavyweight title, Overeem is slated to take on champion Junior dos Santos on May 26 in Las Vegas. However, that booking now appears to be in jeopardy.

According to Kizer, Overeem’s testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) ratio was greater than 10-to-1, exceeding the allowable 6-to-1 limit. Along with five other competitors, “The Demolition Man” was tested following a UFC 146 press conference in Las Vegas on March 27. Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Antonio Silva, Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos all produced negative tests.

The surprise test marked the first of two randomly administered screens Overeem had been ordered to submit prior to his May 26 outing as per the terms of the conditional license he was granted to compete at UFC 141.

Overeem had been asked to submit a pre-fight urine sample prior to his Dec. 30 clash with Brock Lesnar, but he was unable to immediately comply due to his travel between the United States and the Netherlands. Days later, Overeem submitted a sample to an approved facility in the United Kingdom and was cleared to fight on the condition that he undergo additional testing after the bout. The Dutchman dominated Lesnar in the UFC 141 main event later that month, earning a first-round technical knockout to claim his stake as the No. 1 contender for dos Santos’ belt.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Bullshit the fight between brock and overeem has to be a no contest or brock won.Theres no way out of overeem getting passed this test he's busted. Brock should have a win now or a no contest. Which could change brocks mind. Brock quit because he couldnt beat overeem,well if overeem was on steroids that made him stronger,bigger,faster. He got beat by someone on steroids. and if anyone here thinks overeem hasnt been on them for years you need your head checked. Overeems fights are all ****ed he will be always labeled the steroid guy now. We all new overeem was on steroids
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

LOOK AT THE SIZE DIFFERENCE FROM 2003 UNTIL 2008...HE GOT HUGE!

Attached Images Attached Images

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Bullshit the fight between brock and overeem has to be a no contest or brock won.Theres no way out of overeem getting passed this test he's busted. Brock should have a win now or a no contest. Which could change brocks mind. Brock quit because he couldnt beat overeem,well if overeem was on steroids that made him stronger,bigger,faster. He got beat by someone on steroids. and if anyone here thinks overeem hasnt been on them for years you need your head checked. Overeems fights are all ****ed he will be always labeled the steroid guy now. We all new overeem was on steroids

Brock FOR SURE did not win!! He got his ASS handed to him and it wasn't because of steroids. Nobody cares. AO has failed tests in the past. BUT he passed the test for the Brock fight and that's all that matters on that fight. That's like saying if BJ starting taking them now and failed a test, that the last fighter he beat should get the win. That don't make sense. AO would have beat Brock regardless. AO was a kickboxing champ before he got big and that's what beat Brock. Brock is where he should be, in the WWE. He's too old to be able to catch up to the UFC with no past experience other than wrestling. Look at how bad Cain beat him down and Cain isn't on them.

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No surprise at all by the positive test.It was only a matter of time.

Brock had no chance of ever beating him either way.Carwin WHOPPED his all like nothing as well.I guess he better get tested again too.LOL.
      Brock needs to stick with the show of the WWE.
      Last edited by ; 04-05-2012 at 08:22 PM.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

TNZ IF YOU THINK OVEREEM DOESNT TAKE STEROIDS YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF BIG TIME. AND OVEREEM DIDNT GET TESTED BEFORE BROCKS FIGHT AND THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO PASS A DRUG TEST.IF OVEREEM WASNT ON COULD OF BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY. LOOK AT SHERK HE SUCKS NOW BECAUSE HE'S OFF OF STEROIDS AND CANT PERFORM AT THAT LEVEL. BUT BOTTOM LINE DO YOU THINK OVEREEM DOESNT TAKE STEROIDS.

SO YOU THINK OVEREEM ISNT ON STEROIDS WHEN HE FIGHTS IF YOU THINK SO LIKE I SAID I KNOW OF A GOOD DOCTOR WHO EXAMINES HEADS.TNZ HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ALL THESE YEARS ON THIS BOARD OR OTHERS WHAT STEROIDS DO. MAKES YOU STRONGER,FASTER,QUICKER,BETTER SO TAKE THE STEROIDS AWAY FROM OVEREEM AND HE'S BACK TO 2003. DID YOU NOT READ THE LAST SENTENECE IN THE ARTICLE

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The guys definitely on gear.No doubt about that.Who gives a shit though? What athlete isn't on AAS? Very few.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      TNZ IF YOU THINK OVEREEM DOESNT TAKE STEROIDS YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF BIG TIME. AND OVEREEM DIDNT GET TESTED BEFORE BROCKS FIGHT AND THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO PASS A DRUG TEST.IF OVEREEM WASNT ON COULD OF BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY. LOOK AT SHERK HE SUCKS NOW BECAUSE HE'S OFF OF STEROIDS AND CANT PERFORM AT THAT LEVEL. BUT BOTTOM LINE DO YOU THINK OVEREEM DOESNT TAKE STEROIDS.

SO YOU THINK OVEREEM ISNT ON STEROIDS WHEN HE FIGHTS IF YOU THINK SO LIKE I SAID I KNOW OF A GOOD DOCTOR WHO EXAMINES HEADS.TNZ HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ALL THESE YEARS ON THIS BOARD OR OTHERS WHAT STEROIDS DO. MAKES YOU STRONGER,FASTER,QUICKER,BETTER SO TAKE THE STEROIDS AWAY FROM OVEREEM AND HE'S BACK TO 2003. DID YOU NOT READ THE LAST SENTENECE IN THE ARTICLE
      Where did I say that? I have been following AO for years and years. It is very well known that AO is on steroids. AO had to pass tests before the UFC would even sign him man. There was a HUGE deal made about this because when test time came, AO ran off to another country because his mom was sick and everyone was saying he was ducking the test. So, yes, AO did get tested before the Brock fight. Sherk sucks because he is OLD and the game has passed him. Was Chuck on, because he sucked at the end too. Was Tito on because he sucks now. Was Forrest on, because he sucks now. Can't use that logic.

Again, no where did I say AO wasn't on. EVERYONE who knows anything about MMA knows AO is on. Just look at the pics posted above. Those have been circulating throughout his entire career. I would be stupid to think he wasn't on. But on the flip side, people would be stupid to think Brock wasn't either..... As far as that goes, I would say at least 60% of fighters in the UFC are on some form or another. All I read in the last sentence of that article was that Brock got his ass kicked...but we already knew that.

Days later, Overeem submitted a sample to an approved facility in the United Kingdom and was cleared to fight on the condition that he undergo additional testing after the bout.
      Got tested and passed afterwards also. He had to take a test immediately after the fight too

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

My point in this conversation is that AO beats Brock every day of the week during any point of his career. Brock was not that good. He was very average. If he couldn't bully the person, he lost. He did have great potential but not so much at his age.

I mean come on, he obviously knows he isn't that good or he wouldn't have went back to fake fighting, where he can dominate the pages of the script.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

IF BROCK STARTED MMA WHEN HE WAS 20, IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY RIGHT NOW...HE WOULD BE HARD TO BEAT WITH OR WITHOUT JUICE EVER!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE View Post
      IF BROCK STARTED MMA WHEN HE WAS 20, IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY RIGHT NOW...HE WOULD BE HARD TO BEAT WITH OR WITHOUT JUICE EVER!
      I agree 100%. The guy is a beast no doubt and I think he had a ton of potential, but I just think it was too late. With the rate that the fighters are evolving now, you can't be a newb in the UFC and have to rely on wrestling as your only means of winning. ESPECIALLY in the HW division. The guys are just too athletic now

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      My point in this conversation is that AO beats Brock every day of the week during any point of his career. Brock was not that good. He was very average. If he couldn't bully the person, he lost. He did have great potential but not so much at his age.

I mean come on, he obviously knows he isn't that good or he wouldn't have went back to fake fighting, where he can dominate the pages of the script.

I JUST THINK YOU DONT GET IT. WITHOUT STEROIDS OVEREEM DOESNT WIN HALF THE TIME,BARRY BONDS DOESNT HIT MORE HOME RUNS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. AO WOULD BE WEAKER,SMALLER,SLOWER TO A BROCK WHO WOULD BE BIGGER FASTER STRONGER QUICKER. AND AO KICKS AND PUNCHES WOULDNT BE THE SAME.I GUESS IT COMES DOWN TO EXPEREINCE OF AAS TO KNOW HOW A HUMAN IS WHILE ON AND OFF.AND YOUR POINTS ABOUT SHERK OR CHUCK IS JUST FUNNY. YOU'LL COME UP WITH ANYTHING . SHERK WAS CAUGHT TAKING STEROIDS AND HIS CAREER TOOK A NOSE DIVE, CHUCK GOT OLD AND COULDNT TAKE A PUNCH. BIG DIFFERENCE. BUT AGAIN IT ALL GOES BACK TO AAS AND HOW IT WORKS. ACTUALY TNZ YOUR LOGIC IS WRONG UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING AAS FOR 20 YEARS AND KNOW THE INS AND OUTS AND WHAT THEY DO AND HAVE BEEN IN THE AAS FIELD FOR 20 YEARS.BEN JOHNSON WINS GOLD MEDAL BECAUSE OF WINSTROL. ISNT ON IT ANYMORE AND DOESNT WIN ANOTHER RACE REMEMBER THAT

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

the reason he keeps passing his tests is because he only uses testosterone, no other gear so theyre saying. there is a CIR test overeem can request but it is expensive and all it does is determine if his 14:1 t/te test shows if the level is from test that is naturally occuring or synthetic test. if he had been using stanozolol that would be a no brainer, its synthetic but because it only showed up as a high level test level he gets the option of requesting a CIR test on his B sample which he'd be stupid to request cuz it will come back synthetic testosterone. he's always known when he had to be tested so all he had to do was basically stop injecting so 8 days or so before the test he'd fall within the 6:1 level the nsac requires but this was an out of competition test he wasn't expecting. fuzo in all fairness you really don't think brock is juicing as well? he ain't all natural either my brother. he got ***** slapped by both shane carwin and overeem but carwin gassed and couldn't come back to shut brock down and overeem did. brock was great wrestler but against another striker who was as big and strong as he was, he was done. i believe the unofficial word is mir is getting the title shot against dos santos but i'm with the peeps on twitter want to see the granite chin of mark hunt get the shot at taking dos santos out.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!