Everyone loves the look of a firm, hard body. That lean muscled physique is so elusive for most people because they do not know or practice the secrets!Secret #1 - Visualization Your mind is the most powerful tool in transforming your body into that reminiscent of a Greek sculpture. I have written before that the 3 bodies that I have both admired and have been inspired by are Steve Reeves (1950s actor), Larry Scott (1st Mr Olympia) and Bruce Lee (martial arts master AND actor). Not only do I have numerous photos of these three but I imagine with my mind, developing like my heroes. When working my bis and tris (arms) I see them developing the awesome size and fullness of the first Mr Olympia. For the razor sharp definition of Bruce Lee my food choices as well as schedule are in line with that ripped look that I covet. Developing the overall symmetry of the movies first bodybuilding actor(as Hercules), is accomplished by my choice of body weight exercises like pull ups that have the ability of activating so many muscle groups simultaneously. You need an active, imaginative mind for a hard body!hard body muscled physique exercise form

More...