When my pop was alive, he and I made some investments in properties in his local neighborhood in Va. It's a real nice, gated, resort community. Amenities include skiing, snow tubing, golf courses, horseback riding, indoor/outdoor pools, indoor water park, restaurants, etc. However for some reason this one house is like a revolving door with tenants. I can not seem to find decent long term tenants.

I'm from the north east and this past weekend i had to take a 5.5hr ride cause this particular house was vacated by the current tenants before lease end and they ended up trashing the place. Since my pop passed, I had to incorporate a management company to help run the place which came at a hefty price, considering the rent. Ended up firing this mgmt company cause they have continuosly failed to consider me their best interest. This company had not clue the tenants left and never did the required 1-2 mth walk through inspection.

So now i had to meet with a contractor to rip out walls, remove/install new floors, doors and appliances. Not sure what this is costing me, but i'm angry cause people have no regard for other people's property.

Just not cool.