• Join Us!
  • !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thumbs up !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Whats going on guys. I have a question, my buddy is new to the game. He told me that he barely joined the local popualr gym, theres shitloads of them here. Well be barely starting lifting weight this year cause 3 years ago he got into a major car crash because of racing, he almost lost his arms. He went to rehab for 2 years or so. Well I spoke to him yesterday and he told me that he started going to the gym and he had popped some Sostenon 250. I told him how many mgs have you done so far and he goes just 2. I told him to stop it cause I dont want him to waste his roids and cash right now cause he doesnt know shit about them. The buddy who gets his shit doesnt know crap and he's one of those guys, I dont know who posted this a while ago "ABOUT IGNORANT PEOPLE", well the guy that hooks up my friend doesnt know shit.

Well I told my buddy to stop whatever he was taking which was Sostenon. I told him to educate himself first and know the iron game. I told him its not about just popping and growing, drinking on weekends and eating 2 times a day. NO NO NO, I told him you gotta eat clean and alot of protein (eat every three hours or so), and good rest. I told him to build his body naturally for a while and then think of juicing. That is why some people fuck themselves up. I told him that I'll join the gym with him and train him. I just love helping people out like that. I told him to tell his buddy to kiss my ass cause he dont know shit. His buddy doesnt even know about post-cycle therapy. He doesnt even know for how long to take it, 4-6 weeks max for him, come on you gotta be kidding me.

Well enough of that, hehehe.

The question is guys that my buddy might start juicing this summer or this comming fall when be builds some size-natuarlly. I told him to stack some d-bol with Test Enan. I did this cycle last year and got good results out of it, going 40mgs ed and 400mgs Test wk.

The thing is that this guy is a newbie, I was wondering if 200mgs of Test Enan. will do any good with some 30mgs of dbol ed. My first cycle, I did 250mgs wk of Soste 8 (weeks) with some Stenox, got good gains, cause doses vary from people to people.

Dbol: 30mgs ed

Test: 200mgs wk

HCG and Clomid at the end of cycle.

What do you all think?

EQLgearstud
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i think it would be good for him to start out at that dose, let him "dip" his toe in first, before he jumps head first!

wow! that story is exactly me minus the car wreck!!! My old source doesn't know is ass from his elbow. Also ripped me off that dumb bastard......IP deca 200 for $200!!!!!! and only 8 weeks of it.....it's horseshit

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by EQLgearstud
      i think it would be good for him to start out at that dose, let him "dip" his toe in first, before he jumps head first!

wow! that story is exactly me minus the car wreck!!! My old source doesn't know is ass from his elbow. Also ripped me off that dumb bastard......IP deca 200 for $200!!!!!! and only 8 weeks of it.....it's horseshit

Lets go and beat the fuck out of him, I'll help you. I hate people like that, pisses the shit out of me. Me, Im a good hearted person, I hate people getting ripped of for whatever, roids, food, car stealing, anything what deals with rip-offs.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

And to top all off, his buddy, well I know him too, says that basically says all shit is fake. Last time he was talking his shit, that my shit was fake. He doesnt even know jack shit. I had some Reforvit and the guy said it was fake cause hes neven seen it before. You gotta be kidding me, he even tasted it "WHAT FOR", to see if it was real. Some people are just plain old stupid and ignorant.

EQLgearstud
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE JUICE
      Lets go and beat the fuck out of him, I'll help you. I hate people like that, pisses the shit out of me. Me, Im a good hearted person, I hate people getting ripped of for whatever, roids, food, car stealing, anything what deals with rip-offs.

damn, you're the same way i am, i would go beat the fuck out of him, but inspite him not knowing his ass from his elbow, he is still pretty big. he's been cycling none stop for 6+ months now. WHAT A TURD!!!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

damn, you're the same way i am, i would go beat the fuck out of him, but inspite him not knowing his ass from his elbow, he is still pretty big. he's been cycling none stop for 6+ months now. WHAT A TURD!!!

Whata lucky bastard.

EQLgearstud
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i know, he also ripped people off out of $1000 !!!!!!!!! he's gonna fuck with the wrong person one day....

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i know, he also ripped people off out of $1000 !!!!!!!!! he's gonna fuck with the wrong person one day....

Dont worry about it bro, "What goes around, comes around".

EQLgearstud
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Dont worry about it bro, "What goes around, comes around".

that's what i'm hoping for.....:2gunsfiri

Juice Authority is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

Whats going on guys. I have a question, my buddy is new to the game. He told me that he barely joined the local popualr gym, theres shitloads of them here. Well be barely starting lifting weight this year cause 3 years ago he got into a major car crash because of racing, he almost lost his arms. He went to rehab for 2 years or so. Well I spoke to him yesterday and he told me that he started going to the gym and he had popped some Sostenon 250. I told him how many mgs have you done so far and he goes just 2. I told him to stop it cause I dont want him to waste his roids and cash right now cause he doesnt know shit about them. The buddy who gets his shit doesnt know crap and he's one of those guys, I dont know who posted this a while ago "ABOUT IGNORANT PEOPLE", well the guy that hooks up my friend doesnt know shit.

Well I told my buddy to stop whatever he was taking which was Sostenon. I told him to educate himself first and know the iron game. I told him its not about just popping and growing, drinking on weekends and eating 2 times a day. NO NO NO, I told him you gotta eat clean and alot of protein (eat every three hours or so), and good rest. I told him to build his body naturally for a while and then think of juicing. That is why some people fuck themselves up. I told him that I'll join the gym with him and train him. I just love helping people out like that. I told him to tell his buddy to kiss my ass cause he dont know shit. His buddy doesnt even know about post-cycle therapy. He doesnt even know for how long to take it, 4-6 weeks max for him, come on you gotta be kidding me.

Well enough of that, hehehe.

The question is guys that my buddy might start juicing this summer or this comming fall when be builds some size-natuarlly. I told him to stack some d-bol with Test Enan. I did this cycle last year and got good results out of it, going 40mgs ed and 400mgs Test wk.

The thing is that this guy is a newbie, I was wondering if 200mgs of Test Enan. will do any good with some 30mgs of dbol ed. My first cycle, I did 250mgs wk of Soste 8 (weeks) with some Stenox, got good gains, cause doses vary from people to people.

Dbol: 30mgs ed

Test: 200mgs wk

HCG and Clomid at the end of cycle.

What do you all think?
      Why is this guy going to take AS? I don't get it?
      The juice is loose!!!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

Originally posted by Juice Authority
      Why is this guy going to take AS? I don't get it?

Whats up JA. I guess he just wants to look good too. He would always tell me he wish he had my body to get girls. He has always been a skinny dude and I guess he is tired of being skinny and wants too look good. I just wanna help him out.

Juice Authority is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: Re: !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

Whats up JA. I guess he just wants to look good too. He would always tell me he wish he had my body to get girls. He has always been a skinny dude and I guess he is tired of being skinny and wants too look good. I just wanna help him out.
      No, I meant with his injuries and the fact that he's just getting back in the gym. I thought it sounded a little premature to jump on a cycle but then again what the hell do I know?
      The juice is loose!!!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!Question for a buddy of mine!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by Juice Authority
      No, I meant with his injuries and the fact that he's just getting back in the gym. I thought it sounded a little premature to jump on a cycle but then again what the hell do I know?

Hey bro again, he never lifted weights before. He barley joined the gym like this month. He told me that he joined it because he just wanted to look better.

About the injuries, man I think its gonna be tough on him because he fractured his elbow bones into pieces and I dont think he's strong enough right now, maybe Im wrong.

About the cycle, I told him to stop it before he really fucks himself up. He doesnt know what he's doing or taking. All he told me he was taking some Soste. He asked me "Is Soste good and will it do any good on me", I told him yes and no. Yes because it will put on some size and no because you dont know how to take it right and how to diet. Im trying to make him understand how roids work. Roids to people who dont know about them think its a "MIRICLE PILL", a one day to another thing. Im just trying to help hin out there for him not to spend his money and save it for a better day. Give or take in about a year or so.

About his injuries thats what worries me. I dont want him to fuck himself up. The scares look nasty still.