• Join Us!
  • Once again, No merry christmas wishes.LOL
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Once again, No merry christmas wishes.LOL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Once again, No merry christmas wishes.LOL

omg...Its that time of year again, and I have this fantastic person working for me who is a Jehovahs Witness. That means that these people consider it a sin to say Happy Holidays or Merry ChristmaS....
      &^%$#!!!!!
      I try to respect her religion and she lives it with zeal. I dont agree with most of it but I dont try to change her mind and she doesnt try to change mine. I give her time off for Jehovahs Witness camps, retreats,etc. I have told her that I admire her for her dedication to her religion.
      Ok, so People come in and say Happy New year and she gives a half assed "you too". I brought it up today and asked her about it. She said they are not allowed to wish people merry christmas. Im sorry but **** that shit. That is just absolutely the most fuking ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life!!! I had to bite my tongue when she was telling me this crap.I mean, they cant even say Happy New Year!
      I dont mean to offend anyone. I needed to vent a little. I was once told that the best employees are Jehovah witnesses because they are so honest, loyal etc etc..and I would say that is true. She doesnt drink, party, cuss, do drugs, and she is a very caring person. Trustworthy Just kinda sad when people choose to let others do their thinking for them.
      I remember growing up and there was this Jewish family across the street. I remember as a child how impressed I was that this man always went around saying "Merry Christmas to you!" to everyone at christmas. It showed a lot of class. Just like Christians should wish Jewish people a happy Hannukah. Whats the big deal???? Am I right?
      I think it is wrong for a religion to forbid people from that. Its not about religion, its about being courteous and polite.
      OK, my rant is over...lol...
      Last edited by Dzone; 12-16-2011 at 10:37 PM.