I am 5 weeks into a 10-week cycle that requires 2 injections of Test Ent. Each week {1.5 ML @ 375MG} on Tuesday and Thursday and 70Mg of Fina EOD. I have been doing these in my quads and rotating from one leg to the other. I am very sanitary using alcohol when drawing and before/after injections, I heat the syringe under very hot, running water to thin it out, and inject at a rate of about 1ML per minute. My legs are somewhat sore but not unbearable. It seems now that more often than not, blood will run down my leg when I remove the syringe but I am constantly soaking the area with alcohol. My legs are just starting to feel really hard in this area.

I have heard horror stories {and seen the pictures} about abscesses and was curious if I have anything to worry about? Is an abscess not usually from being unsanitary? Is the blood that occasionally runs down from scar tissue? I do not believe I am hitting/passing through a vein but I may be. I have a problem doing glutes. And quads with a 1” 23 gauge just seems so easy. Just wandering about the frequency of injections, as I will have over 50 injections in both quads total after 10 weeks.

Thanks,

Farrar