• Join Us!
  • Rick Perry
  • Rick Perry
  • Rick Perry
  • Rick Perry
  • Rick Perry
  • Rick Perry
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rick Perry

tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Rick Perry

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry

• Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      So what do you guys think about Rick Perry? Good? Bad? Track record?
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Rick Perry

Well I'm no fan of his mandate for 12 year old girls to get an hpv vaccination, nor of his relationship with bilderberg. I personally think Ron Paul is the only person running who believes in the constitution, liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility. What I can't believe is how few people are realize why the mainstream media is trying to destroy him and ignore him. I would think more people would begin to question why they are so afraid of him. But Americans for the most part don't want a man of principle who has voted in accorodance with the constitution his entire career, or who believes in a free market and no government programs. Nope, we will get 4 more years of Obama type leadership no matter who wins. People can't seem to realize that other than healthcare and a few executive orders, there is no difference in the two parties these days. And funny thing is, Mitt Romney even passed universal healthcare in his state, the so called republican.

I would take Perry over Romney any day, and over Obama too of course. However, I won't be voting if Ron Paul is not on the ticket because I don't want to compromise on my own principles. I'm tired of the establishment telling me who I can vote for. Even though ron Paul does so well in all the straw poles, and the fact that he has more donations from active duty military than all the other candidates combined, they still ignore and marginalize him. I believe our country is too far gone to save. But it is funny how some of Ron Paul's ideas are being used by republicans now, such as audit the fed and end the fed. Paul has been calling for those his entire career.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Perry did say that ws a mistake and cmon JSJS no way when the Republican wins the election will it be like how Oblama is running our country.As for Ron America seems not to be ready for a man like him. Ive watch the debates and buddy I cant ubderstand some of the things he says. He got booed the other night by the people. Yeah he has some good ideas but for some reason its just not going to be his time and after this run it will be his last Imo. But either Romney or Perry will take it. Unless Gingrich has a miracle up his sleeve because alot of his ideas are awesome and can beat anyone in a debate.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

I think Paul's foreign policies are what will hurt him. Romney would be better off going democrat and trying for that spot...same goes for Huntsman. Personally, I like Newt and think he has done awesome in the debates. Perry is good and as far as the HPV, he apologized and said he was wrong. How many candidates have you heard admit they were wrong? No one even got the vaccination. I actually think Cain has made a lot of since as well. Bachman isn't that bad either. I think that they all are for smaller government and no Obamacare. Better economy and more jobs is what we need now. Other than Romney care, they all have better positions that blojama!

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Huntsman is an idiot....I'll add that too

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Huntzman is a complete idiot
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Perry did say that ws a mistake and cmon JSJS no way when the Republican wins the election will it be like how Oblama is running our country.As for Ron America seems not to be ready for a man like him. Ive watch the debates and buddy I cant ubderstand some of the things he says. He got booed the other night by the people. Yeah he has some good ideas but for some reason its just not going to be his time and after this run it will be his last Imo. But either Romney or Perry will take it. Unless Gingrich has a miracle up his sleeve because alot of his ideas are awesome and can beat anyone in a debate.
      The American people do like him. He has place high in all the wtraw poles and even won a couple and placed 2nd in the Iowa straw pole .08% behind Bachman. Now then, the poling data from poling surveys is a different story because they can phrase the questions and select the right people to get whatever response they want. As for the debates, he has had the loudest cheers of them all on most answers with the exception of why we were attacked. The reason many people don't understand him is because he has a better understanding of the constitution and economics than most people and all politicians, plus, he doesn't regurgitate the same BS answers the others do. Its funny hearing the others respond because they sound rehearesed, nut Paul answers in his own words.

Sadly a lot of people ostill buy into the BS these politicians spew, and think they will cha ge this time. Furthermore, most people don't understand the constitution or the platform of the republican party was founded on. It too me some time to learn these things too and stop believing the BS the media and politicians spew.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Double post.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WELL WHO EVER IT IS BLOJAMA WONT WIN AND BE RE-ELECTED

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

WELL WHO EVER IT IS BLOJAMA WONT WIN AND BE RE-ELECTED
      I do hope you're right, but I also hope the others don't underestimate him. He may be terrible in our eyes and the rest of the people who have half a brain or more, but there are a lot of brainless Lefty's out there that will support him still no matter how pathetic he is.

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Perry isn't my fav canidate by any means, but when compared to huntsman, newt, crazy black guy, santorum, and the idiot bachman he's lightyears ahead of them. Ron, Romney, and perry are the only ones I can listen to talk without wanting to throw shit at my tv.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

i'M GOING WITH PERRY IF MY HONEY PALIN DOESNT ENTER

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

i'M GOING WITH PERRY IF MY HONEY PALIN DOESNT ENTER
      She won't be entering this election but mabe 2016 she might consider. Perry won't be on the ticket either IMO. For some reason the media and party seem to want Romney and that's what we'll get. Its not up to voters its up to the establishment. But I want to make one point about Perry that some people may not know. He was a democrat before and supported Al gore for president in 2000. One more example of proof that most of the politicians have no principles. I can see switching from dem or republican to independent, or rep to libertariam vice versa, but dem to Republican is a little much. He is big government like most of the candidates so there won't be any difference really if ihe or Romney get it. I will stick to my principles of limited government and supporting the constitution and vote for Paul or not vote at all if he's not on the ballot. Whatever comes of this I just hope our country gets on the right track to restore liberties that have been lost, reduce spending and taxes, and follow the constitution.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      I do hope you're right, but I also hope the others don't underestimate him. He may be terrible in our eyes and the rest of the people who have half a brain or more, but there are a lot of brainless Lefty's out there that will support him still no matter how pathetic he is.
      Exactly!! It's way too early to count out Obama. You would think it would be obvious that the guy needs to go, but many, MANY people don't see the obvious or actually believe in what he is doing.

I'm with Perry or Newt. Newt is the only one that jumps the media for the loaded questions and trying to keep the candidates off the real topics. He knows his stuff but I think his baggage may be too much.

Cain actually makes really good sense on a lot of stuff.

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry

• Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      • Rick Perry
      The party wants Romney bc he will attract the democrats that are looking for someone more fiscally responsible them Obama. Can't say I agree with eveything he stands for but I do think he has the best chance of beating Obama.