• Join Us!
  • The Best Diet-Friendly Frozen Pizza
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Best Diet-Friendly Frozen Pizza

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default The Best Diet-Friendly Frozen Pizza

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The Best Diet-Friendly Frozen Pizza
      If gooey, cheesy pizza is your weakness, read on. Check out the TOP ATE guilt-free supermarket picks below, courtesy of Hungry Girl..

Newman's Own Thin & Crispy Pizza
      PER SERVING (1/3rd of pizza): 240 - 320 calories, 7 - 16g fat, 540 - 800mg sodium, 31 - 33g carbs, 1 - 3g fiber, 2 - 3g sugars, 11 - 16g protein
      These all-natural, thin-crust, multi-serving pizzas are the latest addition to our list of favorites, and we're glad they decided to join the party! (Better late than never.) The flavors are very traditional, so everyone will LOVE them. The Roasted Garlic & Chicken, Roasted Vegetable, and White varieties have the best stats in the line.

Kashi Mexicali Black Bean Stone-Fired Thin Crust Pizza
      PER SERVING (1/3rd of pizza): 210 calories, 7g fat, 27g carbs, 4g fiber, 2g sugars, 13g protein
      Not only does Kashi make our favorite frozen meal ever (Mayan Harvest Bake), but the all-natural food company also makes one of our favorite frozen thin-crust pizzas -- this one! It has two cheeses, a spicy black bean and tomato sauce blend, and fire-roasted corn and peppers. Oh, and did we mention that the crust is made with seven whole grains? UNREAL!

A.C. LaRocco Ultra Thin Sprouted Grain Bruschetta Style Pizza

PER SERVING (1/2 of pizza): 170 calories, 8g fat, 290mg sodium, 17g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugars, 11g protein
      If you love crunchy and delicious pizza without lots of calories from doughy crust, then you've gotta try this. It's not just thin crust, it's ULTRA thin crust -- almost like a tortilla, but with a slightly sweet, wheat-y taste. Although it's frozen, it tastes fresh... almost homemade. Seek it out at select markets!

Lean Cuisine Wood Fire Style Pizza

PER SERVING (1 pizza): 310 - 350 calories, 7 - 9g fat, 430 - 670mg sodium, 42 - 48g carbs, 2 - 3g fiber, 4 - 11g sugars, 16 - 23g protein
      Can't be trusted around multi-serving pizza items? Here's a pizza made just for one. Choose from four delicious varieties: BBQ-Recipe Chicken, Roasted Garlic Chicken, Margherita, and Bacon Alfredo. And although they don't quite taste like pizza fresh from the oven, they're still crave-worthy!

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Anytime Selections Pizza Minis

PER SERVING (4 pieces): 270 - 280 calories, 7 - 8g fat, 460 - 490mg sodium, 37 - 42g carbs, 6g fiber, 4 - 6g sugars, 11 - 13g protein
      These mini pizza rounds -- which come in Cheese, Pepperoni, and Vegetable -- are cute and tasty! Four of them equal one serving. They're not the most filling, so we suggest pairing 'em with a side salad (with light dressing, of course)!

Amy's Cheese Pizza Toaster Pops

PER SERVING (1 pastry): 160 calories, 6g fat, 220mg sodium, 21g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 5g protein
      This is like a pizza-packed Pop-Tart! No, it's not a sweet pastry; it's a toastable, savory snack filled with tomato sauce and gooey cheese. Just the right amount of food to satisfy a pizza craving fast... and it's easy to eat on the go! But make sure you stop after one -- the box comes with four.

DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portions

PER SERVING (1 pizza): 200 calories, 8 - 9g fat, 450 - 520mg sodium, 21 - 23g carbs, 1g fiber, 2 - 3g sugars, 9 - 11g protein
      We love how pizza products come in all shapes and sizes... more fun ways to eat 'em! And this one happens to be a rectangle. Each box comes with two servings, but even if you eat both, you won't do too much damage. Pretty impressive coming from DiGiorno, maker of stuffed-crust pizza and pizza-cookie combos (yes, a frozen pizza that comes with frozen cookies in the box).

Lean Pockets Pepperoni Pizza

PER SERVING (1 piece): 290 calories, 8g fat, 610mg sodium, 40g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g sugars, 12g protein
      Another easy-to-carry pizza option, these pockets are stuffed with meaty, cheesy goodness. They don't taste guilt-free, but we promise they are!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: The Best Diet-Friendly Frozen Pizza

I know its been a while since you posted this but I have to say that I like this post. Every once and a while there's nothing better than a good slice of pizza and it's not too bad for the next day's workout either! Nice full pump. Just sayin..

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Diet and Pizza two words that should never be in the same sentence. This is why we have a 1x a week cheat meal get the craving out of the way and then back to eating clean. I just dont get why people tease themselves with healthier alternatives to shitty food. They are the people that just diet forever and never lose the weight. You gotta put in the time to look good, those that are weak mentally will never look good.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree, you gotta put in the work! No disagreement there. IMO the hardest part of BB is getting where you want to be. Then, maintaining it shouldn't be so hard to do. In other words giving in to a mental craving every once and a while may just be what you need. Unless you're competing, enjoy life and a slice from time to time. Even if it's not real pizza. Lol

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ya this as a cheat meal or any other slick of pizza as a cheat meal I'm not bustin on. When I have a cheat meal I don't look for a healthy alternative to it.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Hey I like the idea of Toaster pizza! What a concept...Pizza Pop Tarts! hahaha
      My problem is I couldn't eat just one of those. Once I started, I would eat the whole damn box.

Michelle Hayden is offline Platinum Vixen
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Smart Ones i have found make a variety of even good frozen dinners, if you look at their labels..they imo are much better than Weight Watchers, and Lean Cuisine is uck! im with some of the others. If your gonna do pizza its a cheat meal. Get the real deal. I was in Chicago last wk and got their deep dish Chicago style. God its almost better than sex! Or i go to the original Gino's. Their pizza pies are to die for.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Hayden View Post
      Smart Ones i have found make a variety of even good frozen dinners, if you look at their labels..they imo are much better than Weight Watchers, and Lean Cuisine is uck! im with some of the others. If your gonna do pizza its a cheat meal. Get the real deal. I was in Chicago last wk and got their deep dish Chicago style. God its almost better than sex! Or i go to the original Gino's. Their pizza pies are to die for.
      ok, ok...lets not get carried away!! we'll just say its good and leave it at that, lol
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

SFGiants is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 1.1%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Pizza is great if your trying to gain!

Eating chicken and rice all day kept me skinny then I stopped being afraid to eat now I sit around 260lb 6 foot and if I want to be much leaner I could be at about 245lb.

Before to be lean I went down to 176lbs and was puny and weak then I got to 215 still lean but still weak as piss so I went old school eat big, lift big and rest a lot and got up to 270.

I would rather get stronger and eat the foods that get me big then slowly take it down I mean slowly and the slower the better I'm 42 I'm no kid I have no need to impress but when I was younger I was a lot more vain about myself.

Oh yeah by the way I'm a Powerlifter so yeah gimme pizza lol.

Any way all the huge Bodybuilders I know did it on pizza, burgers and ice cream all that stuff and it's why they are HUGE.

Most people I know that talk clean diet for even a bulk up never tip the scale past 200lbs and ***** about it I was one of them years back.

But all this does not matter it's all about personal goals and a lot of guys don't really want to get super large but stay lean and healthy and there is nothing wrong with this just as much there is nothing wrong with pizza.

Well it also depends on the toppings I tend to want to load up more with veggies and some sausage as pepperoni my all time favorite just really make me feel like shit and what fun is there in that none at all. Chicken pizza is great too.

For me getting big can hand in hand with Powerlifting it just seem that the stronger you get the bigger you get until you hit a certain strength level then the growing slows down like it has for me but I do not have to work hard to keep my size or strength just eat and lift with lots of rest. I don't even have to eat as much as I would if I was younger this is 1 thing about being older thing slow down and you hold on to muscle better and this IMO is why you never seen a young Mr Olympia they seem to at least be in their 30's.

Did I say pizza is good? Well it is it just depends on what's on it!

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Hayden View Post
      X2, if ur cheating don't try and clean it up. It's a cheat meal for a reason. Enjoy it.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

A place in Denver called Lil Riccis. New york style pizza. It is the rolls royce of pizza, at least around here. I would by a large one and eat it while I was driving down the hiway. I would eat the whole pizza. Now thats cheating...lol

Michelle Hayden is offline Platinum Vixen
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I know..it just soooo good! haha
      Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      ok, ok...lets not get carried away!! we'll just say its good and leave it at that, lol

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      A place in Denver called Lil Riccis. New york style pizza. It is the rolls royce of pizza, at least around here. I would by a large one and eat it while I was driving down the hiway. I would eat the whole pizza. Now thats cheating...lol
      ya thats pretty bad, my fav cheat meal is prob the 100 calorie Klondike ice cream sandwiches. They come in a 6 pack and I always eat 3 of them on my ride home from the store. I love em! but cant get away with that cheat meal often only maybe 1x every 2 months I indulge in that hardcore feast.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

If this thread goes any longer, I'm gonna have to order a pep lovers tomorrow night! Wooo!