• Join Us!
  • Newt is in the running
  • Newt is in the running
  • Newt is in the running
  • Newt is in the running
  • Newt is in the running
  • Newt is in the running
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newt is in the running

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Newt is in the running

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running

• Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      I'm thinking Newt is who the Republicans are going to pull for now that he is in the pool of candidates. It seems lately that Mitt Romney is losing support because of Romney Care. I'm not sure if Newt can pull it off due to his past personal issues but people may overlook that. When you compare his personal life to Obama's destroying everything America stands for, the people may choose Newt. This will be an interesting race.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Newt is in the running

newt, gone in one month due to funding

here's a little known fact, no body in republican party likes newt, not a lick, they use him like puppet, he sings the body electric, he is the perfect imposter,

why why why why why

newt has written over 17 books, he's written 1,000's of papers, he is blinded by the love of his own voice, full of adverbs and adjectives, a writers, stock and trade and craft is the use of those two swords, newt is an ass he uses those two too bludgeon people into believing he's smart, he's a fckn idiot and the biggest imposte in politics

TRIP HAS SPOKEN

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'M just fckn around today js

seriously he's uses adjectives and adverbs, they create strong emotions in people, strong emotions creates strong feelings, that's all he does

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post

here's a little known fact, no body in republican party likes newt, not a lick, they use him like puppet, he sings the body electric, he is the perfect imposter,

why why why why why

newt has written over 17 books, he's written 1,000's of papers, he is blinded by the love of his own voice, full of adverbs and adjectives, a writers, stock and trade and craft is the use of those two swords, newt is an ass he uses those two too bludgeon people into believing he's smart, he's a fckn idiot and the biggest imposte in politics

TRIP HAS SPOKEN

Trip the Liberal has spoken,Newt by far would blow this dork blojama out of the water in any type of debate they could have. Newt has more knowledge of politics then blojama could ever have.As for Money Trip where do you get this shit from a liberal comic book.Newt will have plenty of money. Lets Remember MCcain he was dead last and oops won the rep ticket.You said written 17 books and millions and millions of dollars and will have no problem getting donations. I guess you cant get any more Liberal around here. Oh JSJS like I said the American people will not make a big thing about his divorces
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WANNA BET TRIP LETS PUT SOME OF YOUR MONEY ON THIS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i'll bet a hundred on something

i think we're even on bet's

i think i owed u fifty for a bj penn fight, u graciously let me slide, and, i think i won some obama bet, and u stuck up that avatar

so think of something i'm game

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Trip the Liberal has spoken,Newt by far would blow this dork blojama out of the water in any type of debate they could have. Newt has more knowledge of politics then blojama could ever have.As for Money Trip where do you get this shit from a liberal comic book.Newt will have plenty of money. Lets Remember MCcain he was dead last and oops won the rep ticket.You said written 17 books and millions and millions of dollars and will have no problem getting donations. I guess you cant get any more Liberal around here. Oh JSJS like I said the American people will not make a big thing about his divorces
      They may indeed actually overlook it is what I'm thinking now, but only because the current President is on a path to destroy everything America stands for.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

OK, I like Newt but he doesnt have a chance in hell of ever being president. Unfortunately, Obama is probably going to win again. I hate even thinking about it. Listened to Dennis Miller last night saying the same thing. It sucks. He said Obama's plan is to DIVIDE AND CONQUER the country and he is doing just that. I F%#$ing hate Obama. Worst President in history. No doubt about it.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Listen everyone,as long as this country is BANKRUPT,HIGH GAS PRICES,NO JOBS,UNEMPLOYMENT HIGH.I CAN GO ON AND ON THIS BLOJAMA WILL NOT WIN.

NO JOBS AND HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT ALONE SINKS HIM. WHY WOULD ANYONE STILL THINK HE CAN WIN. THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY WANTED A NEW PRESIDETN SO BAD THIS IS WHO THEY PICKED BECAUSE OF HIS LIES,AGAIN HIS LIES. NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THIS HE WONT HAVE A CHANCE.JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEBATES OR THE COMMERCIALS COME OUT. WHY PEOPLE WILL STILL LISTEN TO THE MEDIA ON THIS IS BESIDE ME.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      OK, I like Newt but he doesnt have a chance in hell of ever being president. Unfortunately, Obama is probably going to win again. I hate even thinking about it. Listened to Dennis Miller last night saying the same thing. It sucks. He said Obama's plan is to DIVIDE AND CONQUER the country and he is doing just that. I F%#$ing hate Obama. Worst President in history. No doubt about it.
      I know what you mean Dzone. I have my concerns too. I am just saying I think Newt may actually be a front runner with a strong chance of winning the nomination. My other concern is that Obama could pull off a win if the right candidate does not win. Recently poles showed that Paul has the best chance of beating Obama over all other Republicans currently in the ring, but we all know the Republicans will not stand for him to have a chance. It goes back to what I have been saying about corruption. You have to be corrupt or at least corruptible to get the nomination. Newt is good to go in that regard. But corruption aside, I'd take Newt any day over Obama, and Newt or any other Republicans do not come close in comparison to Obama on corruption. There is no match for that man.

I do believe Republicans have a chance of beating Obama but it will depend mostly on the condition of the economy when the election is upon us. Keep in mind that most Americans are naive and clueless with regard to politics. A good indication of this is the fact that the poles for Obama's approval rating change so drastically. This proves that most Americans have short term memories, a lack of solid principles, and no understanding of political and economic issues. How else can someone explain approval numbers jumping from more than 50% of Americans disapproving and 42% approving to 51.6% approving and 42% disapproving of the President's job on a regular basis. The president gets Osama and his approval ratings flipped in a matter of days. But his ideology hasn't changed, his policies are still the same, his Chicago style politics hasn't changed. Thus I firmly believe that a dumbed down American society could lead to the President winning reelection is the economy has any major positive indicators around election time. I'm hoping for a Republican win for our country's sake but it will be an interesting race.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      I know what you mean Dzone. I have my concerns too. I am just saying I think Newt may actually be a front runner with a strong chance of winning the nomination. My other concern is that Obama could pull off a win if the right candidate does not win. Recently poles showed that Paul has the best chance of beating Obama over all other Republicans currently in the ring, but we all know the Republicans will not stand for him to have a chance. It goes back to what I have been saying about corruption. You have to be corrupt or at least corruptible to get the nomination. Newt is good to go in that regard. But corruption aside, I'd take Newt any day over Obama, and Newt or any other Republicans do not come close in comparison to Obama on corruption. There is no match for that man.

I do believe Republicans have a chance of beating Obama but it will depend mostly on the condition of the economy when the election is upon us. Keep in mind that most Americans are naive and clueless with regard to politics. A good indication of this is the fact that the poles for Obama's approval rating change so drastically. This proves that most Americans have short term memories, a lack of solid principles, and no understanding of political and economic issues. How else can someone explain approval numbers jumping from more than 50% of Americans disapproving and 42% approving to 51.6% approving and 42% disapproving of the President's job on a regular basis. The president gets Osama and his approval ratings flipped in a matter of days. But his ideology hasn't changed, his policies are still the same, his Chicago style politics hasn't changed. Thus I firmly believe that a dumbed down American society could lead to the President winning reelection is the economy has any major positive indicators around election time. I'm hoping for a Republican win for our country's sake but it will be an interesting race.
      Great post, Thanks!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

it's called the Receny Effect, the most recent thing is the most emotional and gets a reaction

which is why those mofo's pole all the time, they want to know which way the wind is blowing, and how to phrase things to change the wind pattersn

I watched Ron Paul last night, i'd bet my life on the fact he has finally got some professional coaching on how to communicate, he was brilliant, the best ever, number one thing he did not do is try to teach thru history, boring boring boring, number two he kept on message..............someone has finally coached him so he understands what the interviewer is trying to do, thus, he doesn't fall into stupid traps

and here is what i liked best.............for 3 years night and day all u hear is constitution constitution constitution, hell js's pet peeve is no one will read it, what's the solution?

tell em wtf it is so many times, they wake up and never forget

here's was pauls brilliance, rather than saying the consitution 15 times he hammered on these 3 points, freedom, property rights, enforcement of property rights

u see that is the essence of the constitution in 7 words

this is also a little phy-ops bs, what do people know for a fact they are loosing in there heart of hearts, there rights.................so he's talking about what people already know and believe and thus emotionally they will have too agree with him, and when u agree with someone, u listen more, that's all obie, he said enough stuff people agreed with they kept on listening till they decided he was cool enough, that's it nothing more

also, his strategy while i do not know the full extent it's pretty clear, if i can't win new hampshire my chances are slim to none, thus he will put a full frontal assault in in new hampshire, romney's daunted neighbor who he is suppose to win, if romney can't win his neighbor he's got problems

the war has begun and ron paul is shooting the best first shots, TRIP HAS SPOKEN

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Well not to Burst Ron Pauls butt but he just said on AIR the other that if he was President of the United States he would of NOT shot Usama again would of not shot Uasama and took him in like any other prisoner of war.I cant stand to hear this. I cant beleive that Ron Paul would of just went in there and took him alive I'm speechless.This comment alone he made hurts his chances and will be brouight up in debates and commercials

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

fuzo, i understand ur visceral reaction to those words, my take is everyone is going to have so much slime on them alot of it will fall away over time, more of a who's got the balls to gut it out type of race, we know obie will, he has too

paul never would have been in afghan

my guess is alot of this hypothetical bullshyte type of question answer stuff will be of little importance, i don't think there is any tolerance for wishes and what not, people want action forward, period end of story, as a mass whole who will we side with

the vote was for "change we can believe in"

we got change, not a whole lotta believe behind it, if at first u don't succeed try try

the masses will most likely give it a second shot

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running

• Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      • Newt is in the running
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Well not to Burst Ron Pauls butt but he just said on AIR the other that if he was President of the United States he would of NOT shot Usama again would of not shot Uasama and took him in like any other prisoner of war.I cant stand to hear this. I cant beleive that Ron Paul would of just went in there and took him alive I'm speechless.This comment alone he made hurts his chances and will be brouight up in debates and commercials

I watched it and it made me realize even more how far Americans have drifted from the Constitutional Republic we once were. Assassinations are illegal in war and in general. All Paul was saying is that we should have captured Osama and tried him just like the rest of the high profile terrorists and Saddam. They tried Saddam and then hung him. We did the same thing after WWII with the top ****s. There were no assassinations. So what would be any different. If the U.S. is so sure he was guilty of all the crimes he's been accused of then it would have been a slam dunk case and we have been sentenced to death for sure. Do we want to live in a country that can send military or police to people's houses that we believe are guilty of a crime and kill them before they get a trial? I'm sure Paul was in favor of Bin Laden getting killed but would have rather seen it done by a military tribunal. This is one more instance of Paul not budging from his principles or the Constitution, not even to say what most agree with. There was no outcry when the Bush admin had Saddam captured and tried, and he was armed so I don't know why such a big deal. But had this been a Republican admin that ordered the kill you can bet the media would have gone mad. Once again it comes down to Paul having a clearer understanding of the laws of the land and the Constitution, but the news pundits try to make him look like a radical. But I am glad the man is dead, and thus don't really care much how they did it. But I do understand what Paul is talking about.