• Join Us!
  • Spanking a step child
  • Spanking a step child
  • Spanking a step child
  • Spanking a step child
  • Spanking a step child
  • Spanking a step child
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spanking a step child

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Spanking a step child

What do you guys think of spanking a step-child? I have never spanked my step-child because I always felt that I wouldn't want another man spanking my child if I were in that position. My step-son has really been acting up at school and it seems like he could care less what his mother thinks, but if I get mad at him or disappointed in him, it really tears him up. So he got in trouble last week on a field trip. I told him Monday that he better not get in trouble like that the rest of the year (which isn't that much longer). Well, today my wife gets a call from the school saying that he has been sent to the principal's office. The principal says "He is getting close to getting a paddling." I told my wife to tell her to whoop his a**!! So now we are trying to figure out a punishment. I told her that if it were "my" son, I would tear his butt up tonight and she says she is going to. If I could whoop him, I think it would go much further than her whooping him, but then that goes against what I have thought in the past. Something IS going to change though.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Spanking a step child

MY STEP DAUGHTER KNOWS ILL FIRE HER AZZ UP IF SHE NEEDS IT...ME AND MY WIFE WENT OVER RULES WITH HER TOGETHER AND SHE KNOWS WE ARE IN AGREEANCE WITH EVERYTHING. SHE DOESNT PULL STUFF ANY MORE. SHE TRIED THOUGH TESTING ME IN THE BEGINNING
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE View Post
      MY STEP DAUGHTER KNOWS ILL FIRE HER AZZ UP IF SHE NEEDS IT...ME AND MY WIFE WENT OVER RULES WITH HER TOGETHER AND SHE KNOWS WE ARE IN AGREEANCE WITH EVERYTHING. SHE DOESNT PULL STUFF ANY MORE. SHE TRIED THOUGH TESTING ME IN THE BEGINNING
      I'm thinking that may be the route we are going to have to take. If he doesn't think much of his mother spanking him and he knows that I won't, then he will try and get away with more. I think it may be time that I step in and really lay the law down.

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

You said the principal said he is getting close to getting a paddling? Hell, I would let the principal do the paddling first and see if it works. I got paddled a couple times by the principal and damn it skeered me straight

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I'm the only one to spank my daughter . If a principle ever touched my child my foot would go right up her or his fuk'n ass and a bully beat down would happen. No man or wone should bever touch another parent child ever
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      You said the principal said he is getting close to getting a paddling? Hell, I would let the principal do the paddling first and see if it works. I got paddled a couple times by the principal and damn it skeered me straight

Yeah, but then you have to wonder if the school will ever follow through with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      I'm the only one to spank my daughter . If a principle ever touched my child my foot would go right up her or his fuk'n ass and a bully beat down would happen. No man or wone should bever touch another parent child ever
      His mother for sure has no problems with it and his dad has told me before to wear him out if he gets out of line. His father doesn't do much of anything for him anyway.

With that being said, you feel the same way as I have in the past Fuzo. But I can't let the kid run wild just because he is my step child. His dad does nothing as far as making him responsible and teaching him right and wrong. Do I just let the kid grow up with these misconceptions because I don't discipline him because he is a step son?

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      Yeah, but then you have to wonder if the school will ever follow through with that.

His mother for sure has no problems with it and his dad has told me before to wear him out if he gets out of line. His father doesn't do much of anything for him anyway.

With that being said, you feel the same way as I have in the past Fuzo. But I can't let the kid run wild just because he is my step child. His dad does nothing as far as making him responsible and teaching him right and wrong. Do I just let the kid grow up with these misconceptions because I don't discipline him because he is a step son?
      I don't think schools do that anymore. Something may be troubling him. Have you sat down and talked to him at all? That is where I would start and then lay down the consequences he will face if he doesn't shape up, and most omportantly, follow through with them.

If his father has given you the go, and his mother also, he is under your roof so it's your rules.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      I don't think schools do that anymore. Something may be troubling him. Have you sat down and talked to him at all? That is where I would start and then lay down the consequences he will face if he doesn't shape up, and most omportantly, follow through with them.

If his father has given you the go, and his mother also, he is under your roof so it's your rules.
      They do at his school. The prinicipal is the one that said he is about to get a paddling.

We have talked with him in the past and laid down the consequences but he does it anyway. He is a talker. And if he gets with a friend that's a talker, they get in trouble. He isn't doing anything terrible, but he is just not listening and he is disrupting class. I did a lot worse when I was in school. But he needs to learn. We will see. I am going to talk with him tonight

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      They do at his school. The prinicipal is the one that said he is about to get a paddling.

We have talked with him in the past and laid down the consequences but he does it anyway. He is a talker. And if he gets with a friend that's a talker, they get in trouble. He isn't doing anything terrible, but he is just not listening and he is disrupting class. I did a lot worse when I was in school. But he needs to learn. We will see. I am going to talk with him tonight

Wow, they would never touch a kid at the schools around here. So you have talked to him and have not folowed through yet, right? Time to let him face the consequences that have already been discussed. Kids will keep doing it if they don't have consequences. Believe me, I know it is hard as we have a child also. Good luck, but always try to keep the communication open. You also have to decide on the appropraite punishements that fit what he may be doing. You said what he is doing isn't really that bad so maybe an ass whoopin is not the right punishment in this case.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

No school has the right to touch a kid,now TNZ if you want to spank the child if the childs real Father is not in the picture and the mother gives you authority spank that ass man. If the child has a dad beat dad and you have been the father spank away dude
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Oh you better tell that principle that FUZO coming over to stick his foot up his ass if the principle paddles any kid

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

They still paddle kids in school here. I prefered it when I was in school. 5 days detention or 3 swats? I always went for the swats. Better than wasting my free time lol
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

And to answer your question, I'd wear his ass out with my belt.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Tell him shape up or he is off to military school. They will do way worse things to him there than any public school is allowed to do.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      Wow, they would never touch a kid at the schools around here. So you have talked to him and have not folowed through yet, right? Time to let him face the consequences that have already been discussed. Kids will keep doing it if they don't have consequences. Believe me, I know it is hard as we have a child also. Good luck, but always try to keep the communication open. You also have to decide on the appropraite punishements that fit what he may be doing. You said what he is doing isn't really that bad so maybe an ass whoopin is not the right punishment in this case.
      I talked with him tonight and let him know that I am VERY disappointed in him. He got in trouble last week and they sent a note home. I told him not to get in any more trouble!! Then 3 days later he gets sent to the prinicpal's office. It's not so much "what" he did this time, it's the fact that he blatantly (sp?) disregarded what I had asked him to do. That is what burns me up!!

No school has the right to touch a kid,now TNZ if you want to spank the child if the childs real Father is not in the picture and the mother gives you authority spank that ass man. If the child has a dad beat dad and you have been the father spank away dude
      I disagree. I think if a kid acts up in school enough, they should be able to spank them. There was nothing wrong with it when I was in school and it worked much better than "timeout" or whatever crap they use now. But that is my opinion. His father gets him every other weekend, so he is in the picture. But with that being said, he doesn't really do anything to "raise" him. Most of the time he stays at his grand parent's house. Anyway, that is a different story.

Oh you better tell that principle that FUZO coming over to stick his foot up his ass if the principle paddles any kid
      Haha!! I'll be sure and tell them that!

Quote Originally Posted by rc10j1 View Post
      They still paddle kids in school here. I prefered it when I was in school. 5 days detention or 3 swats? I always went for the swats. Better than wasting my free time lol
      I would take licks over detentinon ANY DAY!! But that was when I was older. At his age, it hurts their feelings more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Tell him shape up or he is off to military school. They will do way worse things to him there than any public school is allowed to do.
      I hear you! I could never send him to military school, so I couldn't use that one. I don't want to threaten with something that I wouldn't follow through with.