• Join Us!
  • Newt
  • Newt
  • Newt
  • Newt
  • Newt
  • Newt
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newt

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Newt

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Newt
      • Newt

• Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      Been doing my background on him and he was on Fox news sunday and I have a new front runner and its Newt. I dont give a rats ass about his cheating ways with his wife and that has no bearing on political views. He would smash blojama in a debate about politics and knows what to do. If people really wont vote for him becaue of his marital problems well they dont have a clue.He's got the Texas Gov leading his Team and alot of good people in place.Ive been saying this all along and will stick to this, The people will not vote for blojama this time. If there is a palenta or a Romney,Palin or newt who gets the nod they will beat Blojama withnout a doubt. Ther is so much ammution now to attack Blojama in the debates and so much they can out on TV about all his lies and screw ups. The people will not vote him in and you will all see this time. I begged the people of this country to wake up and see the evil and the lies in Blojama and the people wouldnt well this time they will see his cheating ways.

NEWT/PALIN FOR PRESIDENT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Newt

I know how you feel Fuzo but I assure you Newt Gingrich cannot pull it off. Even Charles Kraughthammer did not place Newt on his list of Presidential contenders. Newt has way too much baggage. The Christians of the country will not appreciate his adultery. Giving your wife her divorce papers while she is in the hospital fighting cancer is too much for most people, but then to serve your next wife with divorce papers after she is diagnosed with MS definitely shows how disgraceful his character is. Both of which he was cheating on with future wives when leaving them.

My guess is Michele Bachmann will become a top contender and probably has the best chance to pull off a win if the Republican Party supports her.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Gordo is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

As much as I like Newt, I dont think he will get the nod. My gut is telling me that Romney is going to be our repub. nomination. Then again Mickey Mouse would be blojama

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      I know how you feel Fuzo but I assure you Newt Gingrich cannot pull it off. Even Charles Kraughthammer did not place Newt on his list of Presidential contenders. Newt has way too much baggage. The Christians of the country will not appreciate his adultery. Giving your wife her divorce papers while she is in the hospital fighting cancer is too much for most people, but then to serve your next wife with divorce papers after she is diagnosed with MS definitely shows how disgraceful his character is. Both of which he was cheating on with future wives when leaving them.

My guess is Michele Bachmann will become a top contender and probably has the best chance to pull off a win if the Republican Party supports her.

As bad as it was it has nothing to do with Politics. There have been politicians who have cheated that are now Govonors and senators and there oppnt tried to use just that the cheating way and they still won.Newt has alot of political knowledge and without a doubt will smoke Blojama in a debate and everything else that has to do with the world.Christians for give people and every politician has baggage.But I have to disagree with you on Bachmann being the top contender. She has great knowledge of what her profession that being a federal Lawyer but I just cant see it. It will be interesting though to see who gets it.My guess if John boehner has balls in a week or 2 I hope he shuts down the Gov and Blojama has to cave in
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Then again Mickey Mouse would be blojama

Thats right Gordo he's going down

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
      As much as I like Newt, I dont think he will get the nod. My gut is telling me that Romney is going to be our repub. nomination. Then again Mickey Mouse would be blojama
      Romney may indeed become the top contender, and if so, it will be the largest mistake the Republicans make. Mitt's Romney Care in MA is going to destroy him.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      As bad as it was it has nothing to do with Politics. There have been politicians who have cheated that are now Govonors and senators and there oppnt tried to use just that the cheating way and they still won.Newt has alot of political knowledge and without a doubt will smoke Blojama in a debate and everything else that has to do with the world.Christians for give people and every politician has baggage.But I have to disagree with you on Bachmann being the top contender. She has great knowledge of what her profession that being a federal Lawyer but I just cant see it. It will be interesting though to see who gets it.My guess if John boehner has balls in a week or 2 I hope he shuts down the Gov and Blojama has to cave in
      Cheating on his wife, and in particular under those circumstances, says a lot about his lack of ethics, morals, values, and principles. It shows that he can't be trusted and does not even respect his own wife, let alone the USA and it's citizens. The hard right and Christians will not support this candidate. Kraughthammer is seldom wrong on these things.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

jsjs dude just because someone who has cheated on there spouse doesnt mean you cannot trust the person ever again, dude are you serious. People cheat then they get help if they have a problem and thats it. He could have a sex addiction or needs more attention from multiple women it could be anything but to say he doesnt respect the Usa or the citizens sounds absurd jsjs just becausehe had affairs with women when he was married.You can still have ethics, morals, values, and principles even when you cheated on someone..Ive never argued with you over a post before but this sounds absurd dude.Its in the past its done its over we move on with life.People forget and forgive even the right wing christian faith. Thats what beleiving in god is to forgive GOD forgives people. Anbd please lets not bring up church stuff or faith or god but I just had to make a example that God forgives, people forgive,men and women forgive there spouse for cheating they get help and then love each other again sometimes. Newt is very Qualified to be President and just because he had a affair does not make him not Presidential. The hard right christians FORGIVE jsjs if christians dont forgive then there is a problem with there faith.As for charles well he isnt always right or he should run for president and he might get my vote. To bad he's in a chair

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      jsjs dude just because someone who has cheated on there spouse doesnt mean you cannot trust the person ever again, dude are you serious. People cheat then they get help if they have a problem and thats it. He could have a sex addiction or needs more attention from multiple women it could be anything but to say he doesnt respect the Usa or the citizens sounds absurd jsjs just becausehe had affairs with women when he was married.You can still have ethics, morals, values, and principles even when you cheated on someone..Ive never argued with you over a post before but this sounds absurd dude.Its in the past its done its over we move on with life.People forget and forgive even the right wing christian faith. Thats what beleiving in god is to forgive GOD forgives people. Anbd please lets not bring up church stuff or faith or god but I just had to make a example that God forgives, people forgive,men and women forgive there spouse for cheating they get help and then love each other again sometimes. Newt is very Qualified to be President and just because he had a affair does not make him not Presidential. The hard right christians FORGIVE jsjs if christians dont forgive then there is a problem with there faith.As for charles well he isnt always right or he should run for president and he might get my vote. To bad he's in a chair
      I am not trying to argue with you Fuzo. I actually agree that Newt is the most knowledgeable of all the contenders on the issues and politics in general. Furthermore, I believe he would smoke Obama in a debate every time. However, none of this matters. The fact is that the media will tear him apart. That is what the Republicans have to watch out for, the media. And unfortunately for Newt, he does have baggage that the media can legitimately attack him for. As for Kraughthammer, I would say his opinion travels very far. When he talks conservatives listen.....period.

Too bad Christy or Jindal aren't running. I think either one of them could pull off a win. Bachmann has a strong chance too, but needs to choose a good VP. Of course I am for Paul but have to be realistic too.

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The newt thing goes all the way back to 1994 when he was minority whip and became speaker of the house. The liberal media demonized him (as sarah palin now) so when joe lunchbox wanted to sound itelligent, he would bash newt as if he knows something. Newt is not only one of the brightest people I have met, he is one of the brightest people on the plantet. Its the shame the liberal dominated (a monopoly at the time) ruined his career.
      A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

Gordo is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Are we forgetting about Clinton?

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post
      The newt thing goes all the way back to 1994 when he was minority whip and became speaker of the house. The liberal media demonized him (as sarah palin now) so when joe lunchbox wanted to sound itelligent, he would bash newt as if he knows something. Newt is not only one of the brightest people I have met, he is one of the brightest people on the plantet. Its the shame the liberal dominated (a monopoly at the time) ruined his career.
      But it sounds like you may actually agree with what I was saying. Of course Newt is intelligent and capable of beating Obama in debates. But he has baggage that will give the media all they need to completely destroy him. Heck, George W. Bush almost lost when his DUI from decades ago was released just before the election. That cost him a lot of votes. Now just imagine how many people would not vote for Newt when they learn of the conditions for which he left two of his wives. If I were Newt, I wouldn't even want to go through with it. His campaign would be a nightmare and an embarrassment. That's what I believe anyway.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
      Are we forgetting about Clinton?
      Interesting that you mention her. I brought her up last night in a discussion. I think there is a very strong chance she could run, but it will depend on Obama's approval numbers. Hillary very possibly could beat Obama, and possibly any Republican that would run too. It just depends how the voters are feeling, if they want more socialism or a return to capitalism. Capitalism isn't too popular these days with the increasing number of freeloaders in our society. I can't stand the thought of Clinton as President so I hope she doesn't run. I also think she would be harder to beat than Obama for Republicans.

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      But it sounds like you may actually agree with what I was saying. Of course Newt is intelligent and capable of beating Obama in debates. But he has baggage that will give the media all they need to completely destroy him. Heck, George W. Bush almost lost when his DUI from decades ago was released just before the election. That cost him a lot of votes. Now just imagine how many people would not vote for Newt when they learn of the conditions for which he left two of his wives. If I were Newt, I wouldn't even want to go through with it. His campaign would be a nightmare and an embarrassment. That's what I believe anyway.
      We agree on capability of winning. Even newt knows it would take major spinmiesters to undo what the liberal media did to him.
      He did nothing wrong. This would esccape even the lightest vetting process of democrats.
      A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Newt
      • Newt

• Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      • Newt
      Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post
      We agree on capability of winning. Even newt knows it would take major spinmiesters to undo what the liberal media did to him.
      He did nothing wrong. This would esccape even the lightest vetting process of democrats.
      I agree completely. If he were a Democrat he would be fine. That has been my point the whole time. The media hates Republicans so they need to run one who does not have anything bad in their past.