• Join Us!
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Bj fitch after fight
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bj fitch after fight

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Bj fitch after fight

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight

• Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      https://www.sherdog.com/videos/miscvi...-127-Draw-2906

even fitch said he didnt get his bearings straight until mid 2nd round. How about 1 minute left in the round.Its a joke that this was a draw I'm livid and its not because I'm a BJ fan.These judges suck and Fitch is so over rated. No punching power bo boxing. A 155 guy namd BJ penn took Fitch to the ground and almost submitted him 2x and its a draw unbeleivable
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Re: Bj fitch after fight

The judging issues will ruin MMA if it's not fixed. It has really gotten bad.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      The judging issues will ruin MMA if it's not fixed. It has really gotten bad.
      Agreed. This is been going on far too often.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I dont know who actually watched the fight but IMO and a lot of other peoples, I think Fitch did enough to win the fight. I dont even like Fitch as a fighter I just think he won. BJ won the first boring azz round but not in any dominating fashion. Fitch IMO won the second round, he had the dominate position for 4:30 secs of the round, all BJ did was have a sloppy takedown that Fitch reversed right away and pounded on him for 30 secs or so. And the 3rd round was easily a 10-8 Fitch round which was painful to watch and could have even been stopped towards the end. After the fight Joe Rogan asked BJ "Do you think you did enough in the first 2 rounds to warrant a decision?" Bj said "NO" then he asked "Did you think you were going to lose the decision?" and BJ said "Yes". You could tell by his body language that he thought he lost he even basically says he got lucky with a draw by saying he guesses the gods were shining on him tonight to get a draw. I honestly believe that had the fight gone the complete opposite way that BJ would have won. Im pretty surprised that only 1 judge gave it a 29-28 Fitch. I though it would have been 2 judges with a 29-28 and one 28-28. You guys know how BJ is, if he really thought he won then he would have shown it, instead he looked humble and defeated and said he thought he got beat.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Check out the fight metric stats as well. It has Fitch totally dominating the second and third and about even in the first. total strikes Fitch 231 BJ 48

https://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/02/...tatistics.html

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Dude if you honestly think fitch won that 2nd rnd someone needs glasses. You say he had the dpminating position for 4 minutes and 30 seconds of the 2nd rnd did you watch the same fight I did because bj had the more dominating position that round and only until 50 seconds left in the 2nd round is when fitched reversed the gaurd on BJ and then Bj got up with 10 secods left . Where are you getting 4:30 seconds of the 2nd fitch dominated,wow. Fitch got all his blows from the 3rd round. You clearly must of not seen BJ be the agressor the first 2 rounds and take down fitch and get fitch on his back and going for submissions. From the start of each round BJ went and attacked fitch.Fitch did not go after BJ
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strella View Post
      I dont know who actually watched the fight but IMO and a lot of other peoples, I think Fitch did enough to win the fight. I dont even like Fitch as a fighter I just think he won. BJ won the first boring azz round but not in any dominating fashion. Fitch IMO won the second round, he had the dominate position for 4:30 secs of the round, all BJ did was have a sloppy takedown that Fitch reversed right away and pounded on him for 30 secs or so. And the 3rd round was easily a 10-8 Fitch round which was painful to watch and could have even been stopped towards the end. After the fight Joe Rogan asked BJ "Do you think you did enough in the first 2 rounds to warrant a decision?" Bj said "NO" then he asked "Did you think you were going to lose the decision?" and BJ said "Yes". You could tell by his body language that he thought he lost he even basically says he got lucky with a draw by saying he guesses the gods were shining on him tonight to get a draw. I honestly believe that had the fight gone the complete opposite way that BJ would have won. Im pretty surprised that only 1 judge gave it a 29-28 Fitch. I though it would have been 2 judges with a 29-28 and one 28-28. You guys know how BJ is, if he really thought he won then he would have shown it, instead he looked humble and defeated and said he thought he got beat.

Strella did you watch the post fight interview and what not. Bj was upset because of the 3rd round and thats it. Both judges gave BJ penn the 1-2 round and so did dana white. How in the world can you say Fitch won that fight. Bj emotions have always played a part in his antics after the fight. You need to watch more of the interviews that were taken of him. His body language was all about the 3rd round. Fitch did nothing but the 3rd round. Fitch was not even the agressor until he took bj down in the 3rd.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The fight metrics thing has Fitch overwhelmingly wining the second and if i could i would post the second round. Fitch had BJ up against the fence for like 4 minutes of the second then BJ took him down and Fitch immediately flipped it and pounded on him. Fitch landed 59 strikes to BJs 18 in the second round. All BJ did was take him down then immediately lost control of it and got pounded on for a bit. Everyone says dumb stuff in post fight interviews, Fitch thinks he deserves a title shot for crying out loud. BJ himself said in the ring that he didnt think he won the fight or would get a draw so Ill go with what he said. I think rd 1 was BJ rd 2 was close but Fitch landed 3Xs more shots and rd 3 was 10-8 fitch. I think Fitch is boring and overrated but should have either won a split decision or a draw like it was. But there is no way that u can get out-struck 231-48 and expect to win especially when u only had 2 takedowns, both of which got reversed and the second one got reversed immediately and BJ was worse off by taking him down as Fitch was on top longer than BJ was and was actually throwing shots.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

not that its always accurate, but fight metric has Fitch 29 - BJ 27. Basically BJ rd 1 Fitch rds 2 and 3 which is the way I saw it as well. To each his own.

brody13
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight

• Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      • Bj fitch after fight
      29-27 Fitch easily. I watched it, then read all this, then watched it again. I can't see how BJ could have possibly won that, he didn't do anything IMO. They both looked whatever tho, not an impressive fight.