Last night while I was trying to fall asleep I was watching the History Channel. I never usually watch it because it is nothing but left slanted biased bs. Well, last night's show reached new heights. It was about the Shaw of Iran that Jimmy Carter forced into exile and afterward discussed Mao Tse Tung, the Chinese dictator who was responsible for 30-70 million murders.

First they were explaining how evil the Shaw was and how cruel he was to his people, which is all false. The whole thing was staged by the Carter administration and the CIA to get the people angry or make it seem that way because everything was staged. I can't believe they would make such a documentary about a good man who is dead. The Shaw of Iran actually embraced freedom of religion and the western culture. He was even friendly to Israel. There were no terrorist groups and he was trying to prevent Russian communism from taking over his country. Ironically, the documentary said he was working with the Russians, which is a blatant lie. The Shaw's top general later wrote a book detailing everything.

Then they went on to talk about Mao. This was about to make me sick. They claimed Mao was an iconic leader working to give the Chinese a more prosperous life. They said he did not want a revolution but that is what happened. Mao was responsible for more deaths than any dictator in history short Genghis Khan perhaps.

And speaking of Genghis, there was a magazine recently (maybe Newsweek or National Geographic) praising him for reducing carbon by killing millions of people. They said he wiped out over a third of the population which resulted in helping to preserve the planet. How much more insane can the left get. The left is the most ruthless, disgusting people on earth. I wish Democrat citizens would wake up and realize the level of insanity their party supports but it won't happen.