• Join Us!
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Frequently Asked Questions

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Question #1
      I am interested in trying steroids but do not know where to begin?

If you?re interesting in learning about anabolic steroids, peptides, and ancillaries or related, your best option is to start reading as much as possible. Much information can be found on this web site alone, as well as using your own search functions such as Google and Yahoo.

Step #1 Read the FAQs

Step #2 Read and understand the profiles of the various different types of steroids

Step #3 Use your best judgement based on what facts you can find. There are many myths out their regarding steroids and peptides and should be taken with a grain of salt. With that said, there is also a whole lot of truth out there, obviously. Once you have a decent knowledge base, you can make your own opinions based on what research you have done.

Step #4 There are basics to using steroids properly. Granted everyone responds differently, there is no sense in trying something that 90% of steroid users tell you not to do, and to go and try it to see if its true or not. There have been thousands of mistakes made by users and with the information available, we all try to stop the newcomers from making the same mistakes. Stick with what works and try your best to abide by the common bro-science ?laws? of safe use and not abuse.

Question #2
      I'm not yet 21, should I use steroids ?
      HELL NO. Plain and simple. Steroids WILL, not may, WILL stunt your growth. They close the epiphysial plates in your bones and stop all possibility of attaining a greater height. Further more using steroids during puberty, when you are dealing with an already very unstable endocrine system can have severe consequences in the long run: Erectile dysfunction (impotence), loss of libido and even infertility! I assume most men in their late teens and twenties hope to have children some day and lead a long and fulfilling sex life, so steroids before the age of 21: NO!

Questions about steroids by teens may well be ignored.

If you are a teenager wondering about steroids, heed this advice. Read the boards, absorb the knowledge and learn so you can use them properly when you are old enough. But for your own good steer clear of them now. For once and for all, use your mind, we have nothing to gain or lose by telling you not to use them.
      Forum: MuscleDiscussion.com https://www.muscledis...-questions.html
      Not only are there the above mentioned physical issues specific to teenagers who decide to use, there are also mental aspects to consider. Your brain is still developing pathways and settling into it's normal functions well into your early 20's. Causing rounds of hormonal imbalance during this time can leave you with lasting depression, anxiety, or anger control issues.

Question #3
      Are steroids magic? Will they make me ?Jacked??
      They are merely effective hormonal supplements. They increase the rate of protein synthesis in the body, but to synthsize protein one still needs to take in enough protein and take care of his energy needs with fats and carbs. Those thinking that steroids will get them out of the rut their bad diets have created are sorely mistaken. A steroid user needs a minimum of experience because his diet will take a lot more work than the diet of a natural athlete. We are talking in excess of 25 calories per pound of bodyweight daily, where 18-22 will suffice for a natural. And most can't even make that. Large amounts of protein, especially, needs to be consumed. Upwards of 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight daily. Steroids do not cause growth, they merely speed up the process and stretch it to supra-physiological levels, working with the means they have. And those means are the food you consume.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ATTEMPT TO ATTAIN GROWTH BY PROPERLY ADJUSTING YOUR DIET BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING STEROIDS !

Question #4
      Why should I wait to use steroids before reaching my natural limit?

Well lets say you need to be close to it. This has a lot to do with the previous points and for two reasons. The first being that if you are not near your natural limit, there is no way you tried enough variations in your diet to assume you are ready to use steroids.

The second reason is that if you cannot attain a near natural limit, you simply do not possess the nutritional skills to make steroids work to their maximum. The result being that you will waste a lot of money, get lots of side-effects, but not the gains you were hoping for.

Question #5
      Why should I have all of my gear, syringes, and PCT prior to beginning my cycle?

Ordering steroids in many small packages reduces the cost of each package and reduces the chance of a large amount being seized. Do not however, start a cycle with your first package if the rest has not arrived. Breaks in a cycle can be hazardous to recovery, mass retention and your entire endocrine system, often with disastrous long-term consequences. If your package does not arrive, or does not arrive on time, you will have to stop your cycle, stay off as long as you were on and start again from square one.

This goes for ancillary drugs as well. All of us are quite sick of hearing from kids that their cycle is almost over, yet they don't have Nolva /clomid to help them kick natural test back in after the cycle. Sorry, that's not our problem, its something that would not have happened had you done some basic research first. DO NOT post such stupid questions on the board. We will keep a two strikes and you're out; record, meaning the first time you get a warning, the second time you get banned.

Question #6
      What sort of gains should I expect ?
      This question cannot be answered by anyone but YOU! It is highly dependent on numerous things such as the gear itself, genetics, nutrition, training, sleep..etc. One person may gain 10lbs whereas another may gain 30lbs. It varies from person to person,

Question #7
      Do i need something to bring my natural test levels up after a test cycle?
      Forum: MuscleDiscussion.com https://www.muscledis...hread.php?t=550
      This should go without saying. If you were thinking of asking this question, take it from me, you are not ready to start using steroids. After a cycle of steroids your natural sex hormone levels will be severely suppressed due to a mechanism called negative feedback. To preserve gains and keep a mentally and physically healthy life-style, you need to get your testosterone levels back on line. When a deficit of steroids in the body has occurred, it will attempt to make natural testosterone again. But unfortunately steroid levels do not drop off, usually there is an estrogen rebound which prolongs the negative feedback. Estrogen of course will not suffice to keep your gains. So the need of an estrogen antagonist is needed post-cycle, either Clomid (clomiphene citrate) or Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate).

During longer or very suppressive cycles (Deca, long term test, trenbolone) your testicles may begin to shrink heavily due to disuse. this may make it harder to make natural test right off the bat. In such cases it is advised you use HCG as well to bring back the size of the testicles first.

Question #8
      When should I use Clomid or Nolvadex for this purpose ? How long and how much ?

This depends first of all on the products used. Specifically what the longest acting product was in teh cycle. If you used only orals or test suspension or winstrol injections, then you need to start Clomid/Nolva therapy immediately afterwards. If short esters like propionate or acetate were used, then start 4-6 days after your last shot. If you use long esters (enanthate, undecylenate, undecanoate, decanoate, enanthate/heptylate, ...) then start therapy 10-14 days after your last shot.

For Clomid start with 150 mg/day for 2 weeks, then 100 mg/day for 2 more weeks. With nolvadex, which should be given preference, start with 50 mg/day for 2 weeks and 25 mg/day for 2 more weeks. In both cases that is 4 weeks.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

ketsugo is offline *BANNED*
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Ive never trained before but plan to begin weights and would like to start with a Tren only cycle- Ive hears that all the old time bodybuilders find great success with tren and I wont need to do PCT . I think Ill add 10ius of HGH to bulk up too

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ketsugo View Post
      Ive never trained before but plan to begin weights and would like to start with a Tren only cycle- Ive hears that all the old time bodybuilders find great success with tren and I wont need to do PCT . I think Ill add 10ius of HGH to bulk up too
      LOL...yep, thats the typical mindset out there...Plus, they will spend their last penny to get some , without even knowing if it is fake or not..its sad

ketsugo is offline *BANNED*
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hey D- this was an actual post on another board that I frequent and many of the mods backed up the guy and stated that I was incorrect in stating it would be foolish, especially when I mention Test only would be a better choice for begginer- Thats why I need to stay away from those places lOL