soooo...its been a tuff few days for dave. i've had a bad tooth for a little bit...few weeks i guess. i been putting off going to the dentist....i mnade 2 appointments that had to be canceled becouse of family reasons. monday morning it was hurting pretty bad so my wife made an appointment...tuesday my face started to swell and it was KILLING me..i was taking 2500mgs ibprophen, 4 alieves and 2 asprins and the right side of my face was swollen. the appoinment was for 12pm on wed. wed i woke and the right side of my face looked like a fukin pumpkin!!!! my eye was swollen shut. i went to the dentist and she freaked the fuk out, lol....she was saying that if the infection gets to my brain i'll be dead. she NEVER seen an infection this bad, this aggressive and she really wanted to call 911 and send me to the emergancy room. i told her, this aint gonna happen...i cant afford it and dont do hospitals, she gave me a antibiotic injection and perscibed an aggressive antibiotic schedual for me to follow....also some vicodin which was the most helpful to me in dealing wiht the pain, lol. i spent all afternoon/night sleeping....now, my face is 75% normal....but i blew throiugh the weak ass 16 vicodin that was perscribed. i still have to get rid of the infection, but i'll have the tooth pulled next week.
talk about pain!!!!!! sorry i havnt been around but this has been going on for a friggin weak