The main question from the newbie is what am I going to gain from my first cycle? I can tell you nowyou are not going to go from a bean pole into the hulk in that short time. There is some expectation from uneducated
bodybuilders that steroids will provide some sort of miracle gains from them. Truth is, they won’t. This maybe a wake up call to some disillusioned readers looked in their bedrooms with their ‘flex’ magazine dreaming up ways to be big with the hard work involved.

If you are under 21 years of age, been training less then 3 years and have not reached your natural size limits then you shouldn’t even be considering taken any form of anabolic steroid. In reality more and more people are taking them, I have heard of teens as young as 16 using steroids and to be honest it’s a waste. The teenage years are the best for taking advantage of your bodies own testosterone stores and making use of themto gain naturally.
Ill shut up now and stick to the topic. Typically providing all the systems which could effect your cycle re in place you should gain around 15-20lbs from your first cycle (depending on what steroids used).
You are going to have an over all sense of well being whilst on a cycle particularly if you used dianabol which seems to promote this feeling further. You will be able to recover from your workouts quicker and will rarely feel soreness in the muscles the next day.
When working out due to the increase in blood production you will experience an amazing ‘pump’ in your muscles. I remember my first cycle about a week into it I was training and doing cable rows. Afterwards my forearms felt so pumped I could hardly bend my arms, this feeling was tremendous and made me want to train them more and more to get this feeling.
Not all effects experienced during your cycle will be good ones, and we are going to talk about the many side effects which could occur now.