• Join Us!
  • Democrats and their rhetoric
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Democrats and their rhetoric

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Democrats and their rhetoric

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I find it amusing that everything the Democrats point to as successes are what would have become had they not acted. It's always something that we can't see to know for sure if it is the case. Such as they had to spend massive amounts of money and implement new regulations to prevent the biggest depression ever from occurring. However, their is no way to tell if this would have been the case. I for one do not believe it would have been. I actually believe that had the government done nothing at all and spent no money to bail out companies and create jobs that our country would be doing much better economically now.

Nancy Pelosi spoke the other night after realizing the election results and said the following: Over the last four years, the Democratic Majority in the House took courageous action on behalf of America's middle class to create jobs and save the country from the worst economic catastrophe since the Great Depression.
      Our Members and candidates ran remarkable campaigns led by the superb leadership of DCCC Chairman Chris Van Hollen.
      The outcome of the election does not diminish the work we have done for the American people. We must all strive to find common ground to support the middle class, create jobs, reduce the deficit and move our nation forward.

That last sentence is so far from reality of what the Democrats have done that I think you would have to be insane to believe it. To reduce the deficit is surely nothing Pelosi has considered doing. This is a joke, just like the Democratic Party.

I only hope the Republicans get a grip on things and don't go down the same path they took while Bush was in office. Their has not been a worse case of spending until the Obama Administration that the Republicans undertook while holding the majorities. After all, that is why they lost their majorities, among other reasons such as the war. Spending is going to be top on the American people's minds, and if they put an end to it then the Republicans will maintain control for at least 4 years and probably closer to 8 or 10. I don't see Obama making a smart move like Clinton did by becoming a centrist. Obama instead will blame every singe thing on the Republicans which will not go well with the American people and he will set himself up for a loss in 2012. This much is for sure if the Republicans stick to their plan. Obama is going to be the worst lame duck president this country has ever seen. Also, he will not know what to do without a democrat majority house because he is not experienced enough to provide direction for the house and senate. He is also in a bad spot because he still have Harry Reid as his senate majority leader and Reid is VERY unpopular with the American people. These will be interesting times indeed, and Obama will buckle at the pressure of having to work with a Republican controlled house. This majority they hold is so huge that he will have no power whatsoever. The same holds true for the Senate, though the Republicans don't hold a majority, they only lack a small amount of seats from being equal, and let's not forget that their are still some blue dog Democrats who are afraid of losing their seats in 2012, thus they will not vote for any radical legislation. Therefore, the Republicans don't even need a majority Senate to get things done because the Democrats don't have enough of a majority to do anything, especially with a weasel for a majority leader as Reid is. This man is about as weak and worthless as they come and his unpopularity is on par with Obama's. The country overwhelmingly is sick of both of these men and will speak again to prove so at the 2012 election. It isn't sealed yet, and if the country does well the next two years Obama could pull off a win as a result, but I doubt it anymore. I feel this president is so out of touch with the American people that he will lose his seat as President. The man is as radical as they come for U.S. standards, and Jimmy Carter's career should depict a pretty accurate portrayal of the way his will end. Unfortunately, unless someone new comes to the scene I don't look for a good president to come about next election but time will tell. One thing that is for sure though is that if Palin runs for president Obama will indeed win reelection.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Democrats and their rhetoric

I dont think the republicans will screw up and will stick to there guns with there principles.The amercian people will not tolerate anymore bull shit. And those blue dogs dems that are left are afraid of losing there jobs because they now know they will be voted out and will have to vote the right way. I dont know if everyone realizes how big this election was. For the next 10yrs minimum the republicans will control the house.And i'm sure come 2012 we will gain more seats and more senate seats and have a new republican president. Does anyone here think that this idot president will go center right with his policies, NO WAY i'm sure he might give a little stuff to the republicans but that wont be enough and the american people will see it and vote him out. Plus losing all those key battle ground states that tuirned red he doesnt have a chance
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The dems favorite saying has been "We saved or created 3.5 million jobs." What a complete crap number. How can you know that you "saved" jobs lol.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Excellent post Js! You are so on point. They claim all these intangible, but very critical items.
      That's the way though. If it isn't so, just create it. Make it real by repeating it over and over, and hopefully it sells. I hope the people are done buying what they're selling.
      1 up

Go Gators