• Join Us!
  • Saudi Arms Deal article by Ron Paul
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Saudi Arms Deal article by Ron Paul

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Saudi Arms Deal article by Ron Paul

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This article is a very short but good read. I know many on this board are pro-war and more specifically pro war in the Middle East, but Paul explains some logic worth considering. I have always thought it is strange how we condemn countries such as Iran and Afghanistan for their treatment of women and people in general due to Sharia Law. But how come we are friends with Saudi Arabia, who is easily worse on women's rights and just as cruel to its people as the other countries in the Middle East? Remember that 15 of the 19 Sept 11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. And what are we doing? Selling them more F-15s and arms. Check out the article if you find this interesting.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul701.html
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Saudi Arms Deal article by Ron Paul

wow! The costs are socialized while the profits are privatized.
      The fact that these arms are purchased with foreign aid that we gave them...Unfreakinbelievable...
      Ron Paul just makes too much sense.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      wow! The costs are socialized while the profits are privatized.
      The fact that these arms are purchased with foreign aid that we gave them...Unfreakinbelievable...
      Ron Paul just makes too much sense.
      That's why people fear him from becoming president. He makes perfect sense. But what doesn't make sense is us being friends to the Saudis while going to war with their neighbors. Why not go to war with Saudi Arabia if we really have a problem with the culture over there.

Thanks for reading the article Dzone. You hold an open mind on things and I respect that. As long as you keep that mindset you will always find the truth.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i dont get it either....i'm sure its more of a strategical relationship then one of appreciation of their culture!! i didnt understand the deal we did with them either!!! unless we are manning the equipment or something.....i just cant believe we would do a deal like this out of the kindness of our heart!! something more than money was in it for us.....either that or we a truely dumber than i thaught!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I want our country to be a republic like it was created for not an empire.And funny isn't it that not a single saudi has been arrested for 9/11?

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

"There is a word for this arrangement and it is not “capitalism.”" hah...I like that. Didn't know ole Ron had it in him.
      It is bullshit. complete bullshit. I had no idea we were arming the Saudis like this! I mean...holyfukinshit!!! fighter-jets, missiles!!! That's fukin nuts! I like to pretend that I'm somewhat up-to-date with what's going on, but I had no clue this is going on. I know that we keep Israel up-to-speed enough to take any one, or 2 'r 3, of their neighbors out without a problem. We've been arming Isreal for, at least, 50yrs. And I'm not sure if I have a problem with that what-so-ever.(very dashy-post)lol..but seriously. The Saudi thing is crazy! The Saudi king is loopy. Anyone that would take a frik'n turkey, crossing the road at a ranch in Texas, as some kind-of divine symbolism is screaming for medication. or a padded cell. But, then again. I don't understand their culture. I'm sure I'd be seen as loopy to his ass.

Those fukers do enough damage with AKs and IEDs. Let alone F-15s and warheads. oh yeah. I forgot. That's not the Saudis. That's those others in the middle east that hate us. yyyyah.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      "There is a word for this arrangement and it is not “capitalism.”" hah...I like that. Didn't know ole Ron had it in him.
      It is bullshit. complete bullshit. I had no idea we were arming the Saudis like this! I mean...holyfukinshit!!! fighter-jets, missiles!!! That's fukin nuts! I like to pretend that I'm somewhat up-to-date with what's going on, but I had no clue this is going on. I know that we keep Israel up-to-speed enough to take any one, or 2 'r 3, of their neighbors out without a problem. We've been arming Isreal for, at least, 50yrs. And I'm not sure if I have a problem with that what-so-ever.(very dashy-post)lol..but seriously. The Saudi thing is crazy! The Saudi king is loopy. Anyone that would take a frik'n turkey, crossing the road at a ranch in Texas, as some kind-of divine symbolism is screaming for medication. or a padded cell. But, then again. I don't understand their culture. I'm sure I'd be seen as loopy to his ass.

Those fukers do enough damage with AKs and IEDs. Let alone F-15s and warheads. oh yeah. I forgot. That's not the Saudis. That's those others in the middle east that hate us. yyyyah.
      Horsepwr bro we have been selling Saudi Arabia F-15s for years. I have worked with guys that worked over there for 10 and even 15 years on the F-15 program. U.S. contractors train the Saudi military to fly and work on their fighter aircraft that we sell them. We also do this in Kuwait with F-18s, and Abu Dhabi and Dubai with F-16s. It has been at least 20 years that we have been training them. Now to put this in perspective Saudi Arabia is one of the most vehemently anti-US countries over there. They hate the wester culture. But go figure, we train them to equip their military the same as we trained Bil Laden and the Taliban and Sudam's military. It makes no sense unless you realize that we are in it for the oil and strategic control. Another interesting fact is like Ron Paul pointed out, the 9-11 hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia and yet we did not attack them. And I don't know why you would not think Ron Paul had the courage to mention this, he has always been very vocal on the wars and the facts that we are hypocritical in picking our fights. There is nobody in politics more tuned in than Ron Paul on the history of war in the Middle East I assure you.

But don't worry about them with their fighters. All of the countries I mentioned are pathetic at flying and maintaining their aircraft. The guys I know that worked over there said maybe 1 out of 100 pilots would make it as a U.S. air force pilot. Furthermore, the maintainers are extremely lazy and hardly do anything. The contractors there to teach them actually end up doing all of the work. They tell me that 6 times a day when its time to pray the Muslims will drop their tools and get down and pray immediately for 15 minutes or however long it is. They don't care if an engine is running or whatever else is going on, they just stop and drop to their knees. I could tell you so many stories and you would think I am making it up...lol. It's a comedy show watching them from what I've been told, and I know at least 15 people who have worked in all of the countries I mentioned for 10 -15 years, some less though.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yea...i dont think i was ever really worried about their capabilities...i'm sure they suck. and i did figure its strategic. wonder what the protocal is for prayer time while flying? call a time out?
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

That was one of my thoughts, that they couldn't make a pimple on one of our fighter-pilot's asses. Add an F-22 over the F-16, or even a F-14, and it's game over before it even begins. true?

What I meant by saying that I didn't think Ron Paul had it in him was his slight pun at the end of the article. I am aware that Ron Paul calls it like it is. Very courageous man indeed. His courage to act and call things as they really are instead of playing politics, is one of his qualities which keeps him from being put in the spotlight, or any light at all. imo.
      1 up

Go Gators