• Join Us!
  • DOCTORS
  • DOCTORS
  • DOCTORS
  • DOCTORS
  • DOCTORS
  • DOCTORS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: DOCTORS

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default DOCTORS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS

• DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      I HAVE THIS TRIGGER POINT DOC FOR MY LEGS AND HE TOOK BLOOD AND MY RBC WAS HIGH AND HE FREAKED OUT. HE SAID I WAS AT RISK OF STROKE AND THIS AND THAT. SO I HAD TO GET MY EUROLOGIST TELL HIM I'M ON HRT AND THATS WHY MY RBC IS HIGH. WELL HE WONT SEE ME NOW BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RBC AND WONT TAKE MY EUROLOGIST WORD THAT I'M FINE AND UNDER HIS SUPERVISION WITH HRT. THIS SCUM BAG DOC WANTS ME TO GO TO A BLOOD DOC AND HAVE HIM CHECK MY BLOOD AND TELL MY TRIGGER POINT **** DOC THAT I'M FINE AND AND TO TREAT ME SO I CAN GET MY SHOTS AGAIN.THIS **** DOC ALSO SAID THAT STEROIDS CAN KILL AND THERE FAD FOR YOU AND I'M SO MAD AND I CALLED THE DOC AND YELLED AT HIM. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT STEROIDS CAUSE CANCER AND THIS NUT SAID HE KNOWS MORE THEM MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST I GO TO AND THATS WHEN I LAUNCHED AT HIM AND MADE SOME VERY GOOD POINTS AND MADE HIM LOOK STUPID. I ASKED HIM SHOW ME FACTS THAT STEROIDS CAUSES CANCER AND YOU ARE JUST AS NIAVE AS THE REST OF THE WORLD WITH STEROIDS AND HRT. WELL HE BACKED OFF AND SAID IF I WANT TREATMENT I NEED THIS DONE AND I TOLD HIM SCREW YOU. NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL ME YOU WONT TREAT ME AFTER MY DOC ALREADY SAID I'M OK AND WHEN YOUR ON HRT AND THE RBC-HEMACRIT AND HEMOGLOBIN GET RAISED. THE SAD THING IS I GOT REAL GOOD RESULTS FROM WHAT THEY DID AND NOW I SEE SOMEONE ELSE IN A FEW DAYS.IVE HAD SERIOUS NECK INJURIES DUE TO A VERY BAD WORK ACCIDENT,I HADE BOTH SHOULDERS SURGICLY FIXED BOTH HANDS 2 DISKS WERE FUSED IN MY NEACK AND I NEED A 3RD. BUT I STILL NEED TO LIVE AND DO WHAT I LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE IS WEIGHT LIFTING WHICH I HAD TO CHANGE UP BECAUSE OF THE INJURIES AND I LOVE MU MUAY THAI KICK BOXING AND I'M JUST PISSED THAT THIS HAS TO HAPPEN
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: DOCTORS

damn....that sux. now you have to start all over wiht another doc? that would suck....big time. i'm suprised he went as far as saying he knows more than an endo...thats odd. he must be a little off center or have a serious "god" complex to imply he knows all, lol....fuk him...move on. i bet while you were going off on him, he was thinking..."this is the roids talking", lol
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: DOCTORS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS

• DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      • DOCTORS
      This MD obviously has a very narrow view on things, like most MDs. Then he has the nerve to act like a know it all. Arrogant bastard.

It just floors me when I see people taking what their MD tells them as the GOSPEL TRUTH. People should always question their doctors decisions. I Lost my dad to medical malpractice and his death was 100% preventable and my mom is totally disabled because a drunk doctor did surgery on her...Dont get me started talking about medical doctors...granted, there is a time and a place to see an MD, no doubt. But just this morning I am calling this MD on the phone to tell him off about something he told a friend of mine that was totally bunk. I doubt if he will talk to me, but I am going to leave a message. Bastards