• Join Us!
  • Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul
      There are Democrats and Republicans and then there is Ron Paul. His time has come. The numbers don’t lie.

Last night’s NBC Evening News showcased the stunning results of the Hart/McInturff poll of the American electorate. It was conducted by NBC and the Wall Street Journal. It included 1,000 adults but unlike many recent polls, they properly factored in 200 by cell phone as well. My “insider experience” with NBC polls tells me that they may have actually used even more numbers. Sometimes they do, even with the extra cost, just to add to their reputation for accuracy. And Hart/McInturff are the best.

Here is the bottom line. The Democrats are in trouble. Ho hum. But then there is this additional stunner. The Republicans are in trouble too. Well, okay, we knew that. But no, big time. Bigger than we thought. The American people don’t want either one of them. (Hey, are the American people smart or what?) And, get this, the American people kind of like the Tea Party. Not just conservative Republicans, all of them, across the board. It seems they like the idea that things are being shaken up a bit.

Well, I think you know where I am going with this. The title of this blog gives it away. Yep, there are Democrats and there are Republicans and then there is Ron Paul. The man who started the Tea Party, or I should say, the man for whom the Tea Party was started.

Wow. Two years ago I was blogging that the time was right for Ron Paul. And that was too bad because the election was over. He had peaked too late. The nation was so enchanted by our first African American president that no one was paying any attention. But those who could see clearly knew he had been right about the wars and right about the economy. It couldn’t get any better for him. Except, of course, again, the election was over.

I speculated on what the world would be like in two years and how the Obama administration would jack up the economy with all the spending and buy itself more time, at the expense of future generations. That Ron Paul would once more be a voice in the wilderness, misunderstood by all but the most savvy. That the nation would be fooled by the artificially inflated economic numbers. But wow, was I wrong.

Yep, Obama has spent and spent and spent but he gave most of it away to his own constituents. The mortgage crisis was not even touched, even the most obvious things were left undone. And it still lingers, ready to do more damage in the last quarter of his second year. Who would have ever dreamed that this would be ignored so long?

Unemployment is stuck. And the numbers in Ohio? Remember the state that would be the showcase? It was at 6.6% in September, 2008, as Obama and McCain jousted with Joe the plumber. It now stands at 10.4%. The Democrats, themselves, cut off unemployment benefits to millions. The war has heated up and this war is all Barack Obama’s war, with State Department advisers on the ground, lecturing soldiers at the company level, on whom they can kill and whom they cannot. Vietnam redux. What a mess.

And there is so much more. The dollar? Only Ron Paul, the voice in the wilderness, called that one right. Now, two years into the Obama administration, it is collapsing before our eyes. There is no better time to sell your Rolex.

So, will the American people really re-elect Barack Obama in 2012?

They wouldn’t do it today. In fact, it looks like he planned all along to be a one term president. He would get in, take the country as far left as possible, get all the money he could for unions, teachers, gays, geographical regions that voted Democrat, illegal aliens and any others who would support the Left and then get out. Let the country scream and complain, so what. If they are still stupid enough to do it all over again for another four years, well, okay. If not, he can go private and make a fortune from the Middle East, with speaking fees and consultancy contracts for Oil Corporations. Hey let’s get some of that money flowing back to an American taxpayer. Maybe he will run for the United Nations’ Secretary General. Let Hillary have the White House thing.

But they wouldn’t elect Hillary either. Not today.

And if NBC is right, they surely don’t want Sarah Palin (although, they would love to have their picture taken with her,) Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney or any of the others. What would they do any different than George W. Bush? So what’s the point? They all support “the wars without end, amen.” They all supported TARP and only picked at pieces of the Obama Stimulus Package.

What the American people want is something new. Someone who will not mortgage away their futures. Someone who will pay the bills. Someone who will not spend trillions of dollars on foreign adventures that make more enemies than friends. Someone who will not use government to rule their lives. Someone who will honor the constitution and the original ideas of liberty that directed the Founding Fathers. Those issues cut across Democrat and Republican.

What the American people want is Ron Paul.

They just don’t know it yet.

But they will. You’ll see. They will. It’s coming. Numbers don’t lie. And I’m going to be a part of it this time.

Well, you say, will Ron Paul even run for president? Sure he will. He can count better than any of us. So keep your powder dry. Don’t sign up for anyone else. This will be the big show, the real show, the fun one, the change you can count on. Yes, it’s true, this is America’s darkest hour. We are hocked up to the wazoo. And yet, ironically, this is the best chance Liberty has ever had in my lifetime.

Doug Wead

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul

THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT IN TROUBLE. THEY WILL WIN THE HOUSE AND MABEY THE SENATE IN 30 DAYS.AND THE PEOPLE DO WANT THE REPUBLICANS NOW. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY HE WOULD SAY THAT.

And if NBC is right, they surely don’t want Sarah Palin (although, they would love to have their picture taken with her,) Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney or any of the others
      OFCOURSE NBC WILL SAY THIS THERE A LIBERAL NEWS STATION.I DONT BUY THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT IN TROUBLE. THEY WILL WIN THE HOUSE AND MABEY THE SENATE IN 30 DAYS.AND THE PEOPLE DO WANT THE REPUBLICANS NOW. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY HE WOULD SAY THAT.

OFCOURSE NBC WILL SAY THIS THERE A LIBERAL NEWS STATION.I DONT BUY THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE
      Keep in mind that this guy is just a writer. I don't think he has ties with NBC. I think NBC just conducted the poll. It's kind of an opinion piece. But almost all journalism is opinion nowadays.