• Join Us!
  • Can some one Tell me this ASAP
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can some one Tell me this ASAP

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Can some one Tell me this ASAP

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Can i inject hcg EOD insted of ED???

im doin 500iu ed for 10 days. can i do 1000iu eod???

Massive1 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

sure, you can also do 1500 e3d. Not trying to be wise but there's a lot of diff ways to approach hcg.
      "Just be happy with yourself. Be happy to be alive, be happy you are not over in Iraq, be happy you have your health".

Massive1 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

but the low dose is the best bet, that's what I'm on now bro.
      "Just be happy with yourself. Be happy to be alive, be happy you are not over in Iraq, be happy you have your health".

Grappler is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I don't know if you have seen these or not bro. I found one on Muscletalk and the other on supremebodybuilding. Hope they help

Using HCG
      It is our opinion that HCG is probably one of the most misunderstood and misused compounds in bodybuilding. Hopefully this information will go some way towards rectifying that for the members of MuscleTalk. HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin and is not a steroid, but a natural peptide hormone which develops in the placenta of pregnant women during pregnancy to controls the mother's hormones. (Incidentally, this is the reason you may hear of people testing for growth hormone (HGH) with a pregnancy testing kit - If their HGH shows 'pregnant', they've been ripped-off with cheaper HCG - but we digress slightly).

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
      2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

Doses of HCG
      Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

Presentation and Administration of HCG
      Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.

Summary and Price of Clomid and HCG
      Clomid is more effective than HCG post cycle, but some long-term users like to use HCG during a cycle, or to prepare the testes for Clomid therapy.

Clomid is available in 50mg tablets most commonly, but also comes in 25mg capsules. 10 x 50mg tablets should be anywhere from £10-20; $10 - $20.00. HCG prices range from £15-£25 per 3 ampoules.

Human Chorionic gonadotropin also known as HCG; is derived from the urine of pregnant women and can be used to restore natural test production both during and post AAS cycle.
      HCG is packaged in 2 different vials, one with powder and the other with sterile solvent. Open both vials and pour the solvent into the vial with the powder. Mix well and let disolve, this may take a few minutes.
      I have seen HCG offered in 500iu, 2500iu, 5000iu, and 10,000iu before. For the purpose of this info, we will be using a total of 5000iu. HCG causes a explosion of test from the testicals. This is both good and bad. We want our 'boys' back online ASAP as not to loose any of our hard earned muscle from lack of test in the system, but if too much test is produced then estrogen can become a problem. Post AAS cycle, when most of the pro-hormones introduced during the cycle are used up, estrogen is high. When causeing even more estrogen from the introduction of too much HCG, undesireable side effects can acure. These side effects inculde but are not limited to gyno and estrogen related fat acumulation.
      Too avoid these side effects, first of all if your estrogen levels seem to be higher than normal towards the end of your AAS cycle then by all means do not use HCG! Another way to limit any extra estrogen build up is to inject small amounts of HCG over a period of time. What works very well for me and has others is 500iu ed for ten days. The injections are made with a insulin pin and injected Sub-Q. Sub-Q or subcutaneous means-being used or introduced beneath the skin. I have used both the back of my arm and the belly..the belly being the most popular with most people. Because of the size of a 'slin' pin ed injects are painless, easy, and will not cause a build up of scar tissue.

Common mistakes with the use of HCG. First and foremost is using too much at once. I have heard of peeps using 2500 to 5000iu once a week for several weeks. This may work for some but for the majority it will only cause problems. Secondly, there is a debate on weather it should be injected IM or Sub-Q. This debate is still open in my book and I offer any input anyone would care to share on this. IMO, IM is used for slow release into the system. Because of ed injections, a slow release of HCG may cause a build up which is not what we want, also I think we should save our muscles for injecting AAS. Scar tissue can be a nusence and why cause any extra if it can be avoided? last but not least, "should clomid be used if I am using HCG as my post AAS cycle regimen?" YES!! By all means never use HCG without the use of clomid. Clomid most also be used for atleast 10 more days after the last injection of HCG.

One other thing to remember is once you mix the HCG, what ever is left over must be refrigerated for later use. When you prepare for an injection the next day, draw out the 500iu, and run the syringe under warm water or use a hair dryer to warm up the HCG. A cold injection is very painful.

Don't Smoke_Em Choke_Em

My Dog's Name Is Sadie

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

im just gona do ed i think when i inject .5 cc im dieing at the end i dont think i can shoot 1full cc

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

are you doing it subq or im?

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sub q

Doom
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

eod is usually the route I go...sc injections

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by BullFX
      im just gona do ed i think when i inject .5 cc im dieing at the end i dont think i can shoot 1full cc
      Your right bro 1cc would leave a really big "blister" under the skin and you run the risk of it coming back out the hole made by the pin. good luck
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Grappler
      I don't know if you have seen these or not bro. I found one on Muscletalk and the other on supremebodybuilding. Hope they help

Using HCG
      It is our opinion that HCG is probably one of the most misunderstood and misused compounds in bodybuilding. Hopefully this information will go some way towards rectifying that for the members of MuscleTalk. HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin and is not a steroid, but a natural peptide hormone which develops in the placenta of pregnant women during pregnancy to controls the mother's hormones. (Incidentally, this is the reason you may hear of people testing for growth hormone (HGH) with a pregnancy testing kit - If their HGH shows 'pregnant', they've been ripped-off with cheaper HCG - but we digress slightly).

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
      2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

Doses of HCG
      Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

Presentation and Administration of HCG
      Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.

Summary and Price of Clomid and HCG
      Clomid is more effective than HCG post cycle, but some long-term users like to use HCG during a cycle, or to prepare the testes for Clomid therapy.

Clomid is available in 50mg tablets most commonly, but also comes in 25mg capsules. 10 x 50mg tablets should be anywhere from £10-20; $10 - $20.00. HCG prices range from £15-£25 per 3 ampoules.

Human Chorionic gonadotropin also known as HCG; is derived from the urine of pregnant women and can be used to restore natural test production both during and post AAS cycle.
      HCG is packaged in 2 different vials, one with powder and the other with sterile solvent. Open both vials and pour the solvent into the vial with the powder. Mix well and let disolve, this may take a few minutes.
      I have seen HCG offered in 500iu, 2500iu, 5000iu, and 10,000iu before. For the purpose of this info, we will be using a total of 5000iu. HCG causes a explosion of test from the testicals. This is both good and bad. We want our 'boys' back online ASAP as not to loose any of our hard earned muscle from lack of test in the system, but if too much test is produced then estrogen can become a problem. Post AAS cycle, when most of the pro-hormones introduced during the cycle are used up, estrogen is high. When causeing even more estrogen from the introduction of too much HCG, undesireable side effects can acure. These side effects inculde but are not limited to gyno and estrogen related fat acumulation.
      Too avoid these side effects, first of all if your estrogen levels seem to be higher than normal towards the end of your AAS cycle then by all means do not use HCG! Another way to limit any extra estrogen build up is to inject small amounts of HCG over a period of time. What works very well for me and has others is 500iu ed for ten days. The injections are made with a insulin pin and injected Sub-Q. Sub-Q or subcutaneous means-being used or introduced beneath the skin. I have used both the back of my arm and the belly..the belly being the most popular with most people. Because of the size of a 'slin' pin ed injects are painless, easy, and will not cause a build up of scar tissue.

Common mistakes with the use of HCG. First and foremost is using too much at once. I have heard of peeps using 2500 to 5000iu once a week for several weeks. This may work for some but for the majority it will only cause problems. Secondly, there is a debate on weather it should be injected IM or Sub-Q. This debate is still open in my book and I offer any input anyone would care to share on this. IMO, IM is used for slow release into the system. Because of ed injections, a slow release of HCG may cause a build up which is not what we want, also I think we should save our muscles for injecting AAS. Scar tissue can be a nusence and why cause any extra if it can be avoided? last but not least, "should clomid be used if I am using HCG as my post AAS cycle regimen?" YES!! By all means never use HCG without the use of clomid. Clomid most also be used for atleast 10 more days after the last injection of HCG.

One other thing to remember is once you mix the HCG, what ever is left over must be refrigerated for later use. When you prepare for an injection the next day, draw out the 500iu, and run the syringe under warm water or use a hair dryer to warm up the HCG. A cold injection is very painful.
      Very informative post Grappler

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Grappler

thx for ur post bro, i gona try and do what they sujested to heat it up before injecting...

football54 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if you do a search here is a post that has the days of the weeks all wrote out and its like every three days i think
      life is _____?

life is hitting a guy so hard that he forgets his own name and remembers yours forever!
      FOOTBALL IS LIFE SO LIVE IT UP!

PinCushion is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 399
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey Bull, those injections still hurting?
      I bend but I do not break.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by PinCushion
      Hey Bull, those injections still hurting?
      ya bro very bad.. im gona heat it up tonight and see how it goes...

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

do it IM ... no pain and a lot easier ... works just as well ...