• Join Us!
  • You know who I can't stand hearing?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: You know who I can't stand hearing?

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default You know who I can't stand hearing?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Laura Ingraham. This woman is so annoying and never shuts up long enough to let a guest finish. I watch O'reilly regularly but when she fills in I can hardly finish the show and usually end up turning the channel. I may agree with her on some issues but when I don't it is always something that she is so adamant about that she won't shut the heck up and let the guest finish responding. Furthermore, since O'reilly prides himself on being fair and balanced, why in the world does he allow her to fill in for him.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: You know who I can't stand hearing?

I have listened to her show on the radio and she is totally annoying. She is arrogant, pompous and self righteous. Very very negative. Her attitude and voice will grate on your nerves..even when I agree with her, she is annoying

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

her and ann coulter, talk way too much, criticize like acid rain

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      Amen to that. Ann coulter is a serious antagonist. I agree with her points of view a lot but she is a B****

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

No kidding. And both of their voices are that same monotone screech sound. On top of that, Ingraham sounds like a bit**h. I saw that video on youtube of her when she had her own show. She was getting her hair and make-up done before going on camera and the mic was hot. She was ripping everyone for everything, complaining about everything.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Laura is a a very aggresive concervative republican women and has huge principles and doesnt like liberals and there views so she's hard. I love her and how she handles her self.And Ann is even more awesome how in the world cxant anyone like those women. I can totaly se why trip doesnt because of his buddy blojama but those 2 women are some smart women.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Laura is a a very aggresive concervative republican women and has huge principles and doesnt like liberals and there views so she's hard. I love her and how she handles her self.And Ann is even more awesome how in the world cxant anyone like those women. I can totaly se why trip doesnt because of his buddy blojama but those 2 women are some smart women.
      My point was that even though I agree with Laura Ingraham on many issues, her voice is so annoying that it is hard to watch her. Add to that the fact that she sounds like a bi**c it and its hard to take her. Ann on the other hand I agree with often too, but she is a typical neoconservative, thus there are also times when I adamantly disagree with her. Both women make some very good points from time to time but both are also stuck in their neoconservative views and sometimes disregard the Constitution. They are the perfect example of hypocrites that claim to support the Constitution to a tee, then whenever the opportunity arises for big government intervention that supports their cause they accept it and praise it. This is why I am not a Republican or a Democrat, because both parties and their talking heads are hypocrites and follow the party line regardless of the issue. I don't know why more people can't think for themselves instead of listening to some darn talking heads and thinking that is educating themselves. There is no education to get from any of these people, with the exception of Glenn Beck, which is what his agenda is, to teach. The rest of them are extremely uneducated in economics and history. Beck is learning and teaching us as he learns, but I still recommend reading books on economics and history, instead of taking what Beck or any others say as fact. Once people have learned true history and understand economics they will begin to realize how ignorant all of the news show people are in both. They have no clue in either and often sound completely ignorant when they try to act like they do. Albeit I do watch many of them for the entertainment and to keep up on the news, but I do my own research to determine where I stand. I don't simply take a stance because Sean Hannity does, or Ann Coulter, or any others for that matter. I learn on my own and then form my own judgment that best supports my views on liberty. It is a sad shame that people don't spend more time reading to learn the facts about things. I could go on and on about many of the things I was taught in school that are wrong, but not many people would care to hear me nor believe me for that matter. This is because the public education system and media have brainwashed everyone into believing everything they say. If I were to attack Lincoln as being a terrible president who did not adhere to the Constitution and was hell bent on expanding the Union, while ruling as a dictator, most would call me crazy. But I have done my research and decided what "I" perceive is an accurate portrayal of Lincoln. I question everything and research everything. It doesn't matter what the topic is, I research it thoroughly before coming to a conclusion. At any given time I am reading 3 books at a time, one on my Kindle, one hard copy, and one audio book. This is how I educate myself and solidify my views leading to comfort for my own well-being, knowing that I have heard both sides of an argument and researched the facts. But for the record, I do watch most of the talking heads on Fox News, and listen to talk radio, but would rather hear Bill O'relly than Laura Ingraham. My favorite radio host is Michael Savage, it doesn't get any more conservative than that. But I cannot listen to Laura Ingraham as her voice and personality make me cringe.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

You know who I can't stand hearing?
      Here is the video clip I was referring to where Laura Ingraham was a complete a-hole to the staff of her old show that lasted only a short while.

This pretty much came as no surprise to me the first time I saw it. Fuzo bro, like I said, it has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with her views; I just find her to be a jerk and don't like the way she treats guests.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

fuzo, everyone stands on there own, like js i agree with some stuff, imho, crticism does not change people, if it did all children would be perfect, lol

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

fuzo, everyone stands on there own, like js i agree with some stuff, imho, crticism does not change people, if it did all children would be perfect, lol

you know I have to bust your balls I need someone to pick on
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I will say that yeah when laura first came to fox and theres even a old post of mine I said wow what a b itch and how I disliked her but after time she grew on me.So omo she got better. As for some of the guests I just cant jump on her because when there leftest liberal people I dont agree with anything they say. When I hear this Blojama crap and how they think he's helping our country I really sit down and I think how is he helping. Someone please show me what he has done to better our country and thers nothing

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I like when those chicks tell it like it is about obama, that can be music to my ears! LOL...A few times I turned laura Ingraham on the radio during my drive home from work and she was so depressing. Like the whole country is going to hell in a handbasket. It might be true, but man, when that is all someone things about, it can lead to depression. So I try to keep my exposure to that stuff to a minimum. Even Rush Limbaugh. I might agree with him 80% of the time, but that dude is so full of himself that he is hard to stomach sometimes.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

The sad and depressing news is exactly why I listen to foxSports radio 90% of the time. Rome is Burning, Dan Patrick show, Steven A Smith, and all sports talk shows. I do like the Dennis Miller show and I catch it a few nights a week. What radio talk shows do you guys listen to?

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      The sad and depressing news is exactly why I listen to foxSports radio 90% of the time. Rome is Burning, Dan Patrick show, Steven A Smith, and all sports talk shows. I do like the Dennis Miller show and I catch it a few nights a week. What radio talk shows do you guys listen to?
      Michael Savage, Rush, Dennis Miller, Jerry Doyle