• Join Us!
  • silva got lucky
  • silva got lucky
  • silva got lucky
  • silva got lucky
  • silva got lucky
  • silva got lucky
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: silva got lucky

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default silva got lucky

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky

• silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      chael beat his ass for 4-3/4 rounds and got caught. But he took it to silva he knocked silva down and beat him up but just got caught. The remarks about silva and his ribs,bull shit lame ass excuse . also chael could of stalled and just layed on top of him but he didnt he kept taking it to silva like a true fighter . So if anyone here thinks chael has not earnd the respect he deserves there crazy. chael sonnen beat silva in my eyes. Just because he got caught doesnt mean to me he lost the fight he just got caught. Silva lost the fight and got beat. And listening to his remarks after the fight about his ribs makes me sick. There was nothing wrong with his ribs. If theres a downfall for chael is that he doesnt stop or gives up or stalls. He has been in this siutation before were he was winning every round and gets caught with little time left. Chael backed his words and beat silva but just got caught

GREAT JOB CHAEL
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: silva got lucky

YEAH, IM GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE BRING IT TO SILVA LIKE SONNEN DID! FINALLY MADE HIM WORK FOR THE MONEY INSTEAD OF RUNNING FROM HIS OPPONENTS

SONNEN DID HAVE THAT FIGHT WON! HE GOT CAUGHT IN A TRIANGLE AND AN ARMBAR AND TAPPED AND DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

nothing lucky about that triangle. watch the fight agin. silva was settting that up the whole time. he had chaels wrist pushed down near his own belly button. thats the first step of a triangle.

then when he went for it chael pulled his arm out rather than smashing it in. he pulled it out all the way and gave that triangle to silva.

then he messed up on the escape and fell to his side rather than his back.

silva beat chael.

i picked chael to win and think he is a badass but he has shown he is succeptable to the triangle and lost to maia by triangle.

silva showed heart after getting pounded and owned by still fighting and not giving up

he is called the spider because of his BJJ, not because of his muay thai
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      nothing lucky about that triangle. watch the fight agin. silva was settting that up the whole time. he had chaels wrist pushed down near his own belly button. thats the first step of a triangle.

then when he went for it chael pulled his arm out rather than smashing it in. he pulled it out all the way and gave that triangle to silva.

then he messed up on the escape and fell to his side rather than his back.

silva beat chael.

i picked chael to win and think he is a badass but he has shown he is succeptable to the triangle and lost to maia by triangle.

silva showed heart after getting pounded and owned by still fighting and not giving up

he is called the spider because of his BJJ, not because of his muay thai
      Exactly. If there was any luck in that fight it's that Sonnen was lucky he didn't get submitted earlier. That sub was there ALL NIGHT LONG!! We were screaming at the tv for a triangle or arm bar and Anderson seemed to never attempt it. He did pretty good on the ground but wasn't as aggressive as I thought he should have been. He controlled Chael's posture very well and got back o guard about every time. I think this just shows that Anderson does have cardio and heart and the fight to win, etc....

With that being said, Chael had him beat for sure. He won 4.5 rounds, but you can't make those mistakes. He was begging to be submitted all night. WIth all of the crap that he said pre-fight, he backed it up and you can't take that away from him. And big props to Chael for not making any excuses after the fight....although he did try to act like he didn't tap when the ref stopped it....again. He has done that before.

I really can't believe that Anderson didn't throw any knees on the takedown attempts? Is that not crazy? I can believe that he had a rib injury because the lack of the strikes that he always uses. But I don't think it's something he should have said.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yeah all he had to do in the last round was lay on him but he is a tough dude and wanted to keep pounding and not have anyone say anything.. but he got caught.. sucks ass.. I say IMMEDIATE REMATCH
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Schiznick View Post
      Yeah all he had to do in the last round was lay on him but he is a tough dude and wanted to keep pounding and not have anyone say anything.. but he got caught.. sucks ass.. I say IMMEDIATE REMATCH

exactly if any cant see that silva got lucky then your just a huge fan of the spider and a huge fan of bjj.No man takes a beating like that and then with a minute left wins and then says its not luck.Every bjj guy is always trying for a submission. Chael could of just layed on silva but didnt and stayed true to his word and beat down silva with ease.And chael will get even better and I hope to see a rematch
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

It's not luck when the submission was there ALL NIGHT LONG! It's lucky that it didn't happen earlier. I am sorry that Sonnen couldn't take out Anderson because I know there are a ton of haters out there that wanted to see him lose. There have been many fights end the same way throughout the years and no one calls them luck. It seems like every KO or submission here lately has been called lucky and that is just ridiculous IMO. If Silva was not a BJJ guy and was not known for having a ground game, then you could call it lucky. But not with a Black belt in BJJ.

If you compare faces, Sonnen got the worst of the damage if you ask me. At the end of one round, there was blood all over his face.

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

One of the craziest fights i have seen, it was just so one sided. Silva can def take a punch thats for sure. I couldnt believe how fast Sonnen was taking silva down every round. Maybe Silva took a page out of Brocks handbook; get your azz beat then when your opponent is least expecting it pounce! I wonder what Steven Segal said afterward? "You should have used the neck death chop in round 1!"

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Sonnen, who has no standup hit Anderson more than anyone else while standing....if that doesn't show that something was wrong with Anderson, then you are crazy. No way sonnen of all people is the one that catches Anderson in the standup.

Sonnen goes on a losing streak now and we don't hear anything else from him

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Sonnen, who has no standup hit Anderson more than anyone else while standing....if that doesn't show that something was wrong with Anderson, then you are crazy. No way sonnen of all people is the one that catches Anderson in the standup.

you are now acting like the biggest chael hater,no fighter has ever took it to silva like chael did,no where in that fight did silva grimise or ache in pain or grab his side or tell his corner about broken ribs. You can keep telling yourself that silva was hurt. The victor goes to chael for doing what no fighter has ever did to silva. Silva got beat down. Has the crowd ever chanted USA USA or CHAEL to beat silva,no never because chael just gained a huge fan base now

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strella View Post
      One of the craziest fights i have seen, it was just so one sided. Silva can def take a punch thats for sure. I couldnt believe how fast Sonnen was taking silva down every round. Maybe Silva took a page out of Brocks handbook; get your azz beat then when your opponent is least expecting it pounce! I wonder what Steven Segal said afterward? "You should have used the neck death chop in round 1!"

Lol hahaha looks like segals help didnt work

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      you are now acting like the biggest chael hater,no fighter has ever took it to silva like chael did,no where in that fight did silva grimise or ache in pain or grab his side or tell his corner about broken ribs. You can keep telling yourself that silva was hurt. The victor goes to chael for doing what no fighter has ever did to silva. Silva got beat down. Has the crowd ever chanted USA USA or CHAEL to beat silva,no never because chael just gained a huge fan base now

How? I have given sonnen all the props for taking it to him and backing up his words. But I can't give him the win when he lost. How stupid would that be? Who cares what the crowd was chanting? That means nothing to me. Half the crowds boo when it goes to the ground....I put no merit in anything crowds do

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Anderson got beat in the standup plain and simple, and i was VERY surprised. Sonnen just looked SO MUCh stronger to me. Im not saying Sonnen is gonna walk through people or anything, and he has shown time and again that he can be winning a fight and give up a sub, but who in MW is gonna beat him? Bisping? Sonnens wrestling skills are good enough to beat most guys in MW i think as long as he doesnt get submitted.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strella View Post
      Anderson got beat in the standup plain and simple, and i was VERY surprised. Sonnen just looked SO MUCh stronger to me. Im not saying Sonnen is gonna walk through people or anything, and he has shown time and again that he can be winning a fight and give up a sub, but who in MW is gonna beat him? Bisping? Sonnens wrestling skills are good enough to beat most guys in MW i think as long as he doesnt get submitted.

very true strella.I will say this now sonnen will win the rematch

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky

• silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      • silva got lucky
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      very true strella.I will say this now sonnen will win the rematch
      I really agree. Anderson is going to have to do something with his takedown defense or he will lose. Sonnen shouldn't make that mistake again. Surely he has learned from it by now