. I put some folded up towels on my motorcycle seat to give me some hieght because of my hips and what a difference it makes. So I pulled up to the gym on my bike and I park right in front of the gym doors,everyone does. So I guess I had some gym towels that look like there gym towels on my seat. So one of the managers I see goes up to my wife and starts talking to her. I was on the stationery bile at the time. So I see him talking to her and I saw my wifes facial expression change so I was like ok mother fuk'r what did you just do and say.So if you know me I have a big mouth and my voice travels.I was like whats going on this guy asks me you have towels on your bike. I was kinda confused at the time because I dont even think about my towels on my bike seat I use and I said I have my towel in my hand. He said no there was towels on your bike and I said what do you mean theres towels on my bike. I still forgot about my bike seat I use the towels for height. So again he said theres towels on your bike and i'm like wtf are you talking about someone put towels all over my bike,then he said dont take gym towels out of the club. Now i'm so friggin worked up. As some know I have a sick wife some other stress is my life is going on so I'm a heart beat away from snapping someones head off.So I guess thid guy thinks I take gym towels home. Well I have the same towels at home as the gym does from my kickboxing place you can buy them for a $1 so I bought a shit load. There good for cleaning and what not.

So I go outside to look at my bike and this co-ck sucker puts a big peice of paper with tape on my tank on my bike saying saying dont take towels out of the gym. I went crazy I stormed back in the gym yelling who the fuk put tape on my tank on my bike no one even looked at me that worked there. Well theres a nice young girl who works there and she said listen dont be made but I just wrote the note but it was my manager that put it on. So I wasnt mad at her as she thought I was because she kept apologizing and I said please its ok.So she told me who. So I started to look for him and baby1 said fuzo stop cool down and go work out so I did. Then this fuk'r was walking my way and I stepped in front of him and yelled, YOU PUT THE NOTE AND TAPE ON MY BIKE,HE JUST LOOKED AND PAUSED AND SAID NO. then i said YOUR NOTTHE ONE WHO PUT TAPE ON MY TAK ON MY BIKE WITH THE PAPER THEN HE PAUSED AGAIN AND THERE WAS FEAR IN HIS EYES AND SAID YESI DID and if theres any damage to your bike I will pay for it,. I THEN YELLED AGAIN AND SAID WHO PUTS TAPE ON A $$$$$$ BIKE ESPECIALY ON THE TANK. he didnt answer and again jst apologized. If this dick would of put the tape on my seat I wouldnt be mad but right on my tank. Oh god help me,lol