• Join Us!
  • Black Panther Party
  • Black Panther Party
  • Black Panther Party
  • Black Panther Party
  • Black Panther Party
  • Black Panther Party
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Black Panther Party

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Black Panther Party

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party

• Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      Black Panther Party

make sure you hear this fuk'n scum bag say at 1 minute and 10 seconds and he says we need to kill white people and there babies. And the attorney general scum bag eric holder blojamas scum bag wont even do anything about this guy. I truly beleive blojama is a racist big time
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Black Panther Party

He.s no racist

but with the left and the politically correctness the majority is the evil

and as for we need to kill white people and there babies, we can remind him of history
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What a piece of shit!

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Obama ordered the Attorney General to drop the investigation against the black panthers when they were threatening people at the polls, but he his all about sueing Arizona.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Shit like that sorry racist. There's a perfect word for pieces of shit like this, but I don't want anyone to mistake my labeling a spade a spade, for being racist. but, This muther fuker callin me a racist slurs. That alone makes him and his Black Panthers nothin more than sorry ass motherfukers.
      Where are these mutherfukers around this neck of the woods? Why don't threy stand in the middle of Dallas/FW, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Tampa, fuk...that skinny little punk wouldn't even stand in Atlanta and scream that bullshit. I wish he would. I'm gonna start trying to find these Black Panther ****ers. **** them and what they think they have.

You know what would be funny. I ain't pro KKK or anything. I'm not racist. But it would've been a blast to see just the Southern Georgia Klan walk up on that punk. That's be one fast runnin punk when those 500 hoods come around the corner on him.
      Don't get it twisted. I'm not a fan of the Klan. I am a fan of seeing a punk like this get his.
      Fukin punkass %@$#&*.
      I want to see the part where these punk asses actually try it. I'm eager for it. Bring it. Don't just stand on the street. Come to the Emerald Coast. Panhandle of Florida. Please I beg you sorry fukers. Come try that voter intimidation shit anywhere around here. Matter of fact. You need to place some of your black panthers around these parts cause your mesiah is a fukin ***** ass bytch like your crackhead mamma. fukboy.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Obama ordered the Attorney General to drop the investigation against the black panthers

THIS IS JUST SO WRONG THAT A PRESIDENT WOULD DO SOMETHIN LIKE THAT BUT THE REASON HE DID IS THAT HE'S A RACIST NOW. SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG THAT THIS PRESIDENT WHO CAME FROM A RACIST CHURCH ISNT A RACIST. HIS UGLY ASS WIFE WHO SAYS AMERIC IS A MEAN AND A BAD COUNTRY OR WHAT EVER HER EXACT WORDS WHERE WHO THE FUK IS SHE TO SAY THAT. THIS COUNTRY GIVES PEOPLE A CHANCE TO LIVE AND SURVIVE AND BETTER THEMSELVES AND WHEN SOMEONE BAD MOUTHS THIS COUTRY WELL FUK YOU MRS SCUM BAG BLOJAMA.LETS FACE IT ANYONE RESDING THIS THAT VOTED FOR HIM YOU MADE A MISTAKE JUST DONT MAKE IT AGAIN AND VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW PASSIONATE I AM ABOUT THIS POLITIC STUFF SO PLEASE DONT MAKE A BAD CHOICE NEXT TIME. BACK DURING THE ELECTION I POSTED FACTS ABOUT THE SCUM AND HOW BAD HE WOULD BE A PRESIDENT AND I WAS RIGHT. IVE POSTED FACTS NOW ABOUT HOW HE IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN AND OTHERS ARE RIGHT ALSO. SO VOTE HIM OUT AND PUT A REPUBLICAN IN OFFICE NO MORE DEMOCRATS.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Black Panther Party
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post

make sure you hear this fuk'n scum bag say at 1 minute and 10 seconds and he says we need to kill white people and there babies. And the attorney general scum bag eric holder blojamas scum bag wont even do anything about this guy. I truly beleive blojama is a racist big time
      Of course he's a racist, he pretty much admits it in his books, and by attending the million man march a few years back. Our President is a wannabe dictator that HATES the white race..........He HATES America. He HATES capitalism. He HATES the Constitution. He hates Christians. He HATES Gun Rights. He HATES the military.

To all of you who voted for him, you make me sick. Enjoy your racist disgraceful anti-America president. I just hope we make it to 2012 without him becoming a full blown dictator. The man is surrounded by revolutionaries already, and I fear they may be able to pull a Hugo Chavez on us. America's fate rests on the next election. There is no other hope for the sake of our country. If the Democrats maintain this dictatorial control over both house and senate, then America will be irreversibly damaged.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

So if some gang of swastika wearing skinheads wants to go stand around with a blowhorn and say "We need to kill N****ers", whats the difference???

Fitter X is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The man certainly is angry. I don't blame him and his anger. I see it all over with all differences that make people different from one another. Hell I'm pissed, but I go about things differently. Recognizing the real enemy is most important. They don't care what color, race, relegion, or political party you are. Just as long as they keep us fighting each other, they win.

Fitter X is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party

• Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      • Black Panther Party
      I noticed at the end of the video the written statements. Nelson Mandela did not invent necklacing. BTW for those who don't know. It is a form of execution in which a tire filled with gas or other flameable is placed around the victim and set on fire, The victim then is burned to death. It takes a while to die in the manner.
      Although Nelson's wife did endorse the practice. She said, "with our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country". Nelson and or the ANC didn't have much use for her as she was to much of a radical.