• Join Us!
  • brock wns
  • brock wns
  • brock wns
  • brock wns
  • brock wns
  • brock wns
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brock wns

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default brock wns

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • brock wns
      • brock wns

• brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      he submitted carwin holy shit. all you carwin fans were wrong. brock won with a submission. I'm glad brock took a beating just goes to show that he has a chin and took those powerful shots and he made it through the round and in the 2nd carwin was empty had no gas and who would of thought brock would of submitted him.Great fight dana didnt look to happy that brock won I wonder why he looked that way.Brocks cardio was not even a factor he has cardio and plenty f it. This is only going to make brock a better fighter and he will correct his mistakes and hopefuly he can be the champ for a long time
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: brock wns

OH YEA!!! That was Awesome!!! What a War!

He got hit with Bomb after Bomb!..did you see Carwin shakin his head in the corner after the 1st..thinkin WHAT THE HELL do I gotta do!?

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Okay my hat goes off to Brock, very impressive. But as I expected he cannot stand toe to toe and throw blows with Carwin. Brock deserves all the credit but he is damn lucky he made it out of the 1st round. Still yet, he impressed me immensely with the submission and proved he can take punches. I hope to see them fight again some day. Other than that, the Levin fight was awesome too.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Well we know now is that brock has a chin thats for sure he took carwins bombs and didnt get ko by them.if you watch the fight again rosenthal; was dead on right not to stop it because he wasnt hitting his head or face all the time just his gloves. Hats off to the ref for not stopping it early the ref did a great job knowing brock was still ok. Every fight brock has had he got better and better each time

rogan is a idiot
      He was so off during the Brock fight saying "Brock is hurt!, Brock is hurt!" I was watching and it was obvious he was laying back letting Carwin gas... It was so annoying watching it appreciating what Brock was doing and to have this pothead seeing butterflies and purple rainbows instead of the technical masterpiece Brock did ala Werdum.I found this and its true rogan is a idiot. When he said that I wanted to punch my big screen because rogan is a dick and alot of times just doesnt know what he is talking about
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Where was sable?
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

2-Swole
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Well we know now is that brock has a chin thats for sure he took carwins bombs and didnt get ko by them.if you watch the fight again rosenthal; was dead on right not to stop it because he wasnt hitting his head or face all the time just his gloves. Hats off to the ref for not stopping it early the ref did a great job knowing brock was still ok. Every fight brock has had he got better and better each time

rogan is a idiot
      He was so off during the Brock fight saying "Brock is hurt!, Brock is hurt!" I was watching and it was obvious he was laying back letting Carwin gas... It was so annoying watching it appreciating what Brock was doing and to have this pothead seeing butterflies and purple rainbows instead of the technical masterpiece Brock did ala Werdum.I found this and its true rogan is a idiot. When he said that I wanted to punch my big screen because rogan is a dick and alot of times just doesnt know what he is talking about

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

carwin gave him the arm triangle. he had room in the start to get his arm around brocks head but he chose to keep it up so brock wouldnt rain down punches. he chose sub over pounding

he was just done. he started falling before brock even really started the take down in the second.

all hail lesnar, king of the world. he wasnt even breathing heavy. that my friends is the diff between him and other really big guys. he has gas

but wait until cain velasquez............that guy never gets tired and moves like a cat. his speed is incredible and i bet he punches damn near as hard as carwin.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      carwin gave him the arm triangle. he had room in the start to get his arm around brocks head but he chose to keep it up so brock wouldnt rain down punches. he chose sub over pounding

he was just done. he started falling before brock even really started the take down in the second.

all hail lesnar, king of the world. he wasnt even breathing heavy. that my friends is the diff between him and other really big guys. he has gas

but wait until cain velasquez............that guy never gets tired and moves like a cat. his speed is incredible and i bet he punches damn near as hard as carwin.
      You took the words out of my mouth. That is exactly what I was telling my buddies last night. Carwin should have fought a smarter fight. He really blew his load in the first. He should have let Brock back up once he saw Brock was blocking many of the punches. He had given up before the 2nd even started.

This is what I was talking about with Brock being proven. I needed (I think everyone) needed to see how Brock reacted once he was in trouble. The only thing I don't like is that he tried nothing to get out of harm's way when Carwin was on top. He just covered his face....he needs to fix that. He did tie Carwin up later but that was after Carwin had wore himself out. Brock needs to learn how to tie his opponent up earlier.

I couldn't believe that he submitted him!!! I agree that Carwin gave it up, but that just shows that Lesnar is learning quickly. He has a tough road ahead with Cain. Cain has much better standup than Carwin and I agree that he about as much power with some wrestling. We will see. Lesnar will be tough to beat now. He has seen it all and made it through it all.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Carwin could have won that fight if he would have been more careful and picked his shots when he had Lesnar hurt and on the mat.. and yes, he was hurt, it was obvious, but he did a really good job of weathering the storm and hanging in there.. If Carwin would have gotten a few more good shots in there instead of hitting the hands, the fight would have been stopped.. I agree, good call by letting them fight.. good for Lesnar to stick it out.. it was kind of funny to see his reaction after REALLY getting hit hard for the 1st time in his career, he didnt like that at all.. Carwin will learn from this and come back better next time... Carwin and Lesnar will both go on to destroy their next to fights each and then meet up again in 14 months or so for a rematch..
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

You know I read all this stuff about carwin gave up and this and that and all the carwin fans said he is going to beat brock and this and that well bull shit and it seems like everyone counted out brock and he proved he had a chin and he came back to win and win big with a submission. And I also said that the fighters carwin fought most of them werent as good as his record says it is.Carwin isnt as good as everyone thought and it showed. And if he was that good he should of known not to blow his load or punch himself out I say bull shit. He isnt as good s everyone thought because a good fighter wouldnt punch himself out and would of got back up.As for brock just laying there well like he said he knew the punches werent hitting his face all the time and he did start to fight back here and there. Just about ewvery fighter in that condition does that just covers up. And especialy since everyone says carwin has the superman power well those punches should of knocked brock out but they didnt. So I say dont count brock out against anyone because he is only going to get better now and will fight a different fight against cain

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You know I read all this stuff about carwin gave up and this and that and all the carwin fans said he is going to beat brock and this and that well bull shit and it seems like everyone counted out brock and he proved he had a chin and he came back to win and win big with a submission. And I also said that the fighters carwin fought most of them werent as good as his record says it is.Carwin isnt as good as everyone thought and it showed. And if he was that good he should of known not to blow his load or punch himself out I say bull shit. He isnt as good s everyone thought because a good fighter wouldnt punch himself out and would of got back up.As for brock just laying there well like he said he knew the punches werent hitting his face all the time and he did start to fight back here and there. Just about ewvery fighter in that condition does that just covers up. And especialy since everyone says carwin has the superman power well those punches should of knocked brock out but they didnt. So I say dont count brock out against anyone because he is only going to get better now and will fight a different fight against cain
      I disagree, Carwin IS as good as they say,.. Brock was just able to take the shots better then pretty much anyone else would.. ANYONE else in the UFC would have gotten finished in that 1st round..
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

when he had Lesnar hurt and on the mat.. and yes, he was hurt
      He waswnt hurt because he got right back up and wasnt even breathing heavy. So what he got hit and he took those hits like a champ because he has a rock solid chin.Shiznick now you sound like that idiot jo rogan. every fighter now knows carwin has no cardio and will fight a smarter fight against carwin depending on his next fight he will lose.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

He waswnt hurt because he got right back up and wasnt even breathing heavy. So what he got hit and he took those hits like a champ because he has a rock solid chin.Shiznick now you sound like that idiot jo rogan

He was hurt, you cant sit there and deny it.. Sure, he did great to get through it.. but being hurt doesnt take anything away from him.. He did great, Im not taking anything away from either guy..

schiznick13@yahoo.com

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Ok fine you say he was hurt I say he wasnt but like we are saying he proved everyone wrong and won that fight and theres no excuses carwin lost,and that shit about he could of done this or could of done that well you know what I'm throwing that shit out of my play book. Carwin lost all those arm bars or whatever doesnt mean shit he lost and brock was the smarter and better fighter. I said brock needed to get beat down to prove himself and see how well he can be tested and he passed

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • brock wns
      • brock wns

• brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      • brock wns
      First UFC fight on PPV that I have seen. We did it as part of last nights bachelor party. It was pretty good. I read up on the fight earlier in the day so I would know a little about what was going on. Being a life time boxing fan, mma is a lot different. That first round looked like that tall guy was getting the hell beaten out of him. It was weird seeing it end with a strangle hold instead of a punch. I liked all the hoopla and drama.