• Join Us!
  • Dana: "I think Josh Koscheck is BLEEP"
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dana: "I think Josh Koscheck is BLEEP"

tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Dana: "I think Josh Koscheck is BLEEP"

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

You can officially add UFC president Dana White to Josh Koscheck’s rapidly declining fan base. Although the welterweight top contender annihilated Paul Daley at UFC 113, and received a sucker punch for his troubles, the controversial wrestler can’t seem to make any friends.

“I’m no Josh Koscheck fan. Personally, I think he’s [expletive],” White told Yahoo! Sports. “We actually don’t get along very well. I like Paul Daley a lot, but what he did was inexcusable.

“If you throw a sucker punch like that after a fight in the UFC, I don’t care who you are, you’re done. He’ll never fight for us again.”

After CBS was forced to broadcast the biggest riot in MMA history at “Strikeforce: Nashville,” White appears anxious to make an example of Daley just to show his rivals the proper way to handle a rambunctious employee.

“I cut Nick Diaz after he was fighting [Joe Riggs] at the hospital [following their UFC 57 bout in February 2006]. People are sick and dying and you can’t be in the [emergency room] fighting,” White added. “I cut the guy even though I know he’s a very good fighter.”

Actually, Diaz was released following his next outing against Sean Sherk at UFC 59. The former lightweight champ handed Diaz his third consecutive unanimous decision loss inside the Octagon.
      Now I am not a Koscheck fan either, but I can't see many good things about a boss talking about one of his fighters like that.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

diablo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Dana: "I think Josh Koscheck is BLEEP"

Yea, but he said the same stuff about Tito and the Ice Man too and they are still fight'n

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Now I am not a Koscheck fan either

Like you were ever a fan of koz anyway,and now that king dana says something negative your opinion of koz is more hatred. You people just dont get it and how to talk shit before a fight happens.And poor baby daley couldnt take it and that shows his imatureness and no where near a man yet. And diablos right how many times has dana said he hated and then backtracked like a little sissy he is.All this is more controversy for the mma circuit thats all. Dana has no reason to hate or even dislike josh,its like dana is a whimp he was picked on as a boy and now that he has some power he tosses it around now to make himself feel good like he has the power
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Like you were ever a fan of koz anyway,and now that king dana says something negative your opinion of koz is more hatred. You people just dont get it and how to talk shit before a fight happens.And poor baby daley couldnt take it and that shows his imatureness and no where near a man yet. And diablos right how many times has dana said he hated and then backtracked like a little sissy he is.All this is more controversy for the mma circuit thats all. Dana has no reason to hate or even dislike josh,its like dana is a whimp he was picked on as a boy and now that he has some power he tosses it around now to make himself feel good like he has the power

You seem to have no sense of reading my posts. I specifically said "I AM NOT A FAN." Where in my post do I have more hatred of Kos? If anything, what Dana said made me feel bad for the guy. I was saying that Dana was being a prick for saying that. Get over it? Do I have to like a fighter on earth? You people? HAHA...I like that one. He probably doesn't like Josh for the same reason that thousands of people don't like Josh. Goodness gracious man!!! Is Josh your brother or something? I have never seen anything like it. If I bring up Josh's name, whether good or bad, you immediately jump down my throat saying I don't like him. Who cares if he has said that about Tito or Chuck....actually not about Chuck because Dana and Chuck are almost best friends. I don't know where you guys are getting that. Chuck and Dana being such good friends is the reason that Chuck and Tito don't like each other now.

Whether you like it or not, Dana has the power and can say or do anything he wants to any of these fighters at any time....that's the benefit of being THE BOSS

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Its one thing to talk crap to the guy you are fighting, but disrespectful in my opinion to act like a tool after the fight and talk crap to the crowd. From my experience, if you have to talk that much smack, and act like you are the toughest guy in the world, it prob means you aren't that tough/good in the first place. Either that or you are an insecure guy like Mayweather who has to put on a front cause he doesnt get all the love he thinks he deserves. I mean do you see GSP, Machida, Shogun, Fedor acting like that? No, cause they are as good as billed. And from what I can tell, most of them genuinely respect the sport and their various disciplines and arent just fighting cause they like to beat peoples heads in. And guys like Rampage and Anderson who talk some at least are just playing around and being funny which is completely different IMO.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Strella View Post
      Its one thing to talk crap to the guy you are fighting, but disrespectful in my opinion to act like a tool after the fight and talk crap to the crowd. From my experience, if you have to talk that much smack, and act like you are the toughest guy in the world, it prob means you aren't that tough/good in the first place. Either that or you are an insecure guy like Mayweather who has to put on a front cause he doesnt get all the love he thinks he deserves. I mean do you see GSP, Machida, Shogun, Fedor acting like that? No, cause they are as good as billed. And from what I can tell, most of them genuinely respect the sport and their various disciplines and arent just fighting cause they like to beat peoples heads in. And guys like Rampage and Anderson who talk some at least are just playing around and being funny which is completely different IMO.

My thoughts exactly. Those guys earn their names by winning in impressive fashion. They don't have to draw extra attention to themselves. If you are that good, then the attention comes along with it.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

You seem to have no sense of reading my posts. I specifically said "I AM NOT A FAN."
      yeah right and thats why I said "like your a fan anyway" thats sarcasm,

also we are just fans we dont know koz and who he truly is but we judge him because of what he does in the ring with his jokes and back talk. So what let any fighter run there mouth there either going to have to back it up as koz has been doing or they lose nthat simple.But koz has been backing his running of his mouth lately
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

yeah right and thats why I said "like your a fan anyway" thats sarcasm,

also we are just fans we dont know koz and who he truly is but we judge him because of what he does in the ring with his jokes and back talk. So what let any fighter run there mouth there either going to have to back it up as koz has been doing or they lose nthat simple.But koz has been backing his running of his mouth lately

He didn't back it up with Paulo We judge every athlete or celebrity that speaks. Look at Tiger, Andre Agassi, Mayweather, Brett Favre, etc....We do this because the way they act in public is the only thing we have to go by. It's not our fault Kos doesn't know how to act in public.

And I caught the sarcasm, I was just getting in a poke on that one

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

It's not our fault Kos doesn't know how to act in public
      and its none of our business either,you only see him in a ring you and others dont know who the real koz is and most likely a very likable guy and a good family man.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

and its none of our business either,you only see him in a ring you and others dont know who the real koz is and most likely a very likable guy and a good family man.

That's correct but I am not going to be friends with him either, so I could really care less how he acts at home. My suspicions are that if he acts like this every time I see him give an interview or anything else, then he doesn't do a 180 degree change when he leaves the arena. A genuinely good guy is easy to pick up on....Shogun, GSP, Nog ,etc.... The only opinion I can form is one of the person I see give interviews and the way he acts during an event. IMO, he is just the typical college jock jerk that thinks he is automatically better than everyone else because he is an athlete. He is very egotistical

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

but I am not going to be friends with him either
      so why wouldnt you be friends with him,because he likes to get the crowd going or actsa in the ring in a certian way,so if your friend acted different in a ring but not at home you wouldnt be friends with him,

IMO, he is just the typical college jock jerk that thinks he is automatically better than everyone else because he is an athlete. He is very egotistical
      all fighters have to be egotistical and to want to be the best and to say there the best,and again your assuming he's something he's most likely not.You only see a good side of gsp on tv how do you know he's not a ass in real life in canada,you dont,you assume something about gsp but you can never imagine anything negative about gsp and there could be another side to him.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

so why wouldnt you be friends with him,because he likes to get the crowd going or actsa in the ring in a certian way,so if your friend acted different in a ring but not at home you wouldnt be friends with him,
      I said that because there is a 99% chance that I will never be in a position to be friends wirh him. Not saying that "I would never BE friends with him."

all fighters have to be egotistical and to want to be the best and to say there the best,and again your assuming he's something he's most likely not.You only see a good side of gsp on tv how do you know he's not a ass in real life in canada,you dont,you assume something about gsp but you can never imagine anything negative about gsp and there could be another side to him.
      I know you have to have confidence in yourself, but there is a difference in having confidence and just being an idiot.

GSP may be the biggest ass on earth, once again, I will never know that side of him so I can only make my judgement off what I see. If I based my life on "what if's", I wouldn't get anywhere.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

he was interviewed on the jason ellis show last week.

i caught it. he just dosnt care. he dosnt like you and dosnt care if you like him.

he also says he will be done fighting in a couple of years and wont be one of the "cage monkeys" that fight way past their prime for a paycheck
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe