• Join Us!
  • community organizers
  • community organizers
  • community organizers
  • community organizers
  • community organizers
  • community organizers
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: community organizers

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default community organizers

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • community organizers
      • community organizers

• community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      Why is it that so many large metro cities in the north, which have been led by democrats, and also graced with some of America's most prominent "community organizers", have steadily kept receding?
      These strong community organizers, some with noted leadership skills right here on this board, have achieved the opposite, it seems. The poverty stricken areas that have been the forefront and focal point of these "community organizers"..."leaders"...well, these lower levels of society and achievment that were in the crosshairs of these "great community organizers" have seemed to dwindle to worse shape. Even after all the government subsidies and burden relief. Leadership in place...etc, etc...I mean, ya know?...or do ya? We're not talking a few million a year, but billions. annually. And direct focus on these areas of poverty and less fortune.

If you're wondering the question after all that. again; How can these inner city, poverty stricken areas maintain, and even worsen, with all the help that's been given?
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: community organizers

THOSE AREAS ARENT SEING ANYMONEY AND IF THERE IS MONEY ITS GOING TO THE WRONG AREAS. SURE ISNT GOING TO THE POVERYT AREAS.WHY BECAUSE OF THE LIBERAL GOV KEEPING THE MONEY AND PUTTIG IT IN THE WRONG CROOKS HANDS.THESE ORGANIZERS ARE THE BIGGESTS CROOKS JUST LIKE THAT SCUM BAG BLOJAMA
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Interesting that you brought this up. The fact is the Democrat politicians, including the black ones, do not want to help those areas because if they do then they will no longer be assured of having their votes in those poor cities. You must understand the progressive mindset to understand why that is the case. Progressives have been attempting to get as many people to rely on the government as they can in order to carry out their Marxist government.

Read the Cloward and Piven Strategy https://cloward-piven.com/ for a real eye opener of how radical these Democrats/Progressives are. They hate America and plan to destroy it, thus the reason I said if you are a Democrat you are either ignorant or hate America. Either way, I don't want any damn Obama supporters around me, they disgust me.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Double post, sorry.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • community organizers
      • community organizers

• community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      • community organizers
      Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      Interesting that you brought this up. The fact is the Democrat politicians, including the black ones, do not want to help those areas because if they do then they will no longer be assured of having their votes in those poor cities. You must understand the progressive mindset to understand why that is the case. Progressives have been attempting to get as many people to rely on the government as they can in order to carry out their Marxist government.

Read the Cloward and Piven Strategy https://cloward-piven.com/ for a real eye opener of how radical these Democrats/Progressives are. They hate America and plan to destroy it, thus the reason I said if you are a Democrat you are either ignorant or hate America. Either way, I don't want any damn Obama supporters around me, they disgust me.
      yes sir. I've read alittle about those 2 pieces of work, Cloward & that hag Piven. They are indeed a perfect example of the anti-American agenda. They epitomize the anti-American, Marxist movement that is today. And just as you said Jsjs. If you're a democrat this day and age. You're either so ignorant that everything is bliss, or you are anti-American. period.

Cloward and Piven brought The Big Apple to it's knees in '75, I think it was. When New York state was bankrupted one year. It was not a freak economic crisis. It was not something supernatural. It was Cloward and Piven's design. They crippled The Big Apple. Cloward and Piven are the reason that Acorn pulled off voters like Ronald McDonald with their 'motor-voter' legislation they got pushed through during Clinton's presidency.

Yes sir, and mam. This country is full of anti-Americans. Marxists. The people running this country right now are Marxist and anti-American.
      I never imagined seeing an American president hang his head, and say, 'wheather we like it or not, we are the military superpower'.(loosely quoted, but pretty close) wtf is that??? Can anyone explain to me why that's a bad thing?
      1 up

Go Gators