• Join Us!
  • Next cycle advise
  • Next cycle advise
  • Next cycle advise
  • Next cycle advise
  • Next cycle advise
  • Next cycle advise
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next cycle advise

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Next cycle advise

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise

• Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      finished up my latest cycle and cruising at the moment losing some bf etc for the next 8 weeks or so.

my next cycle i have most of the gear already but would like to finalize it i would like to run a similar cycle to the one i have just been on :

so far its :

dbol 50mg ed week 1-4
      test enanthate 1000mg week 1-15
      eq 800mg week 1-15
      winny week 10-15

switch to :

tren ace 100mg ed week 16-27
      test prop 150mg ed week 16-27

arimedex will be run throughout eod
      proviron will be run throughout 100mg ed
      gh run at 5iu ed
      t3 25mcg ed

i have never run tren enan before would it be possible to run it alongside with the first portion week 1-15 and what is a effective dose? or would it be too rough on my system considering the switch to acetate for the last portion ? the other option i have been looking at is deca at 350mg week weeks 1-15 ? the reason i want to add is i ran this cycle now and i was not blown away with just the eq and test, look i am happy with my results but something felt like it was missing.

cycle history - many many cycles
      current weight - 232 lbs
      bf - appro 12-13 percent
      age - 33

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Next cycle advise

digitl may I ask why a gram of test every week why so much.You dont need that much to grow on and this cycle here you posted is fine but I would run the winny 8 weeks . But if your gonna swuitch to TREN-e you will love it. I take my 500mg of doctor written cyp at 500mg a week and I have aded tren-E at 300mg AND EVEN THREW A LITTLE PROP IN THERE 50MG 2X A WEEK. I TAKE THAT MON AND FRIDAYS AND MY RESULTS HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC UNREAL HOW IVE GROWN AND BETTER I FEEL. I MAY DO THAT CYCLE THERE FOR CYP500MG/TREN-E 300MG/PROP 50MG 2X A WEEK FOR 6 -8 MONTHS WHO KNOWS. BUT I GOT STRONG AS HELL ON IT AD I GAINED REAT QUALITY MUSCLE FROM IT. YOU WILL LOVE TREN-E. NOW THE DEBATE IS HOW MUCH OF IT TO TAKE. I SEE YOU LIKE TO TAKE ALOT OF GEAR BUT I TAKE 300MG OF TREN-E A WEEK AND GREW JUST FINE. BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE 5-600MG A WEEK OF TREN-E. I THINK TREN-E IS WAY BETTER THEN THE TREN- ACE BIG TIME. JUST DO YOUR HOME WORK ON TREN-E. BUT I'M A BELEIVER MORE ISNT BETTER AS LONG AS YOU EAT

dbol 50mg ed week 1-4
      test enanthate 1000mg week 1-15
      eq 800mg week 1-15
      winny week 10-15

switch to :

tren ace 100mg ed week 16-27
      test prop 150mg ed week 16-27
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks fuzo,

thats just my magic number lol, gone as high as 2g a week and didnt feel much different, more bloat lol

winny i was going to try this time round at 100mg ed and see if my joints survive.

i would love to try tren e , i loved tren ace and am having a 8 week break now and just running low dose test at 300mg a week. with some gh t3 , and cutting down.

my dosages are high, but i keep a close eye on sides i am fortunate that i dont suffer much my body tolerates it very well

so run the test e, eq and throw in 500-600mg tren e a week instead of the switch to tren ace, maybe i should just continue the cycle through to 24-26 week with winny 8 weeks at the end, then back on cruise mode gh 300mg test e ?

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i would not recomend the winni at 100mg/day. I am a huge winni fan and have done 100mg/day and the only benifit was well more hair fell out of my head thats it. Use 50mg/day it's a great dose and if you don't get desired results on the cycle you have outlined something is seriously wrong.

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for your input james,also usually run 50mg ed with good results,suppose don't chnage what aint broke lol

Michelle Hayden is offline Platinum Vixen
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with
      Fuzo and if you just did the test and tren that would alone provide an excellent cycle. You dont really need the dobol nor the win imo.
      All the dbol will do is bloat you out and it will deminish aft use, so if your thinkin of a jumpstart id use prop instead. More is not always better. btw this is all knowlegde based on bbers ive known.

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks michelle,

i have the eq dbol test already onhand, i also have 20ml tren ace left, hmmmm

what if i drop the dbol and frontload the tren ace for 20 days instead? or will this be to harsh ?

from now on (after this cycle) i think tren e and test e will be my preferred cycle with some gh and slin t3 , i loved the tren ace and reacted very well to it, no big side effects and great results, i am confident i will respond the same to the tren e.

Fuzo i know your on hrt as well, how long do you take "off" between cycles? to give body a break and "clean" receptors?

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks michelle,

i have the eq dbol test already onhand, i also have 20ml tren ace left, hmmmm

what if i drop the dbol and frontload the tren ace for 20 days instead? or will this be to harsh ?

from now on (after this cycle) i think tren e and test e will be my preferred cycle with some gh and slin t3 , i loved the tren ace and reacted very well to it, no big side effects and great results, i am confident i will respond the same to the tren e.

Fuzo i know your on hrt as well, how long do you take "off" between cycles? to give body a break and "clean" receptors?

Michelle Hayden is offline Platinum Vixen
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Nah..I wouldnt front load with tren. you will prob end up with severe atrophy then have to use hcg. Im just sayin how days guys dont want the bloat from th dbols so they either jumpstart with prop or even long ester, but the dbol, win days are over imo. Who needs joint and possible tendon probs? I know lots of guy doin just test and tren only and getting excellent results. Yeah maybe use alittle gh but you reallly dont need anything else. Depends to on what you are after in this cycle but you wlll get lean, hard gains just from th test and tren for sure, especially if your diet is on key.
      Good luck hun! 0x

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

test and tren-e is by far now one of my most favorite types of gear to use together. At one time I loved npp and prop or eq and prop but now its most def tren-e and cyp.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks ,

michelle dont mind a bit of bloat lol, will hang on to the tren ace for another time

will run the eq lower dose , just use up what i have eq winny and stick to the tren e test e for future cycles.

fuzo can i run the tren e for 26 weeks ? also how long should one cruise for realistically

michelle my current diet for the next few weeks is keto with 1 carb up a week, a bit of clen and t3 , just want to strip off some of the fat i have accumalated lately, its not alot thankfully.

when i switch to bulk i add an extra protien fat meal and then add in maybe 200g carbs a day all centered round training , as i use slin when bulking pretty much all my carbs are pre and post workout. i am carb sensitive so cant afford to eat 400g plus a day, i just pile on the fat.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yes you can run tren e for 26 weeks? Personally though i think thats a long time to be on tren. Also don't just expel the use of eq and winni. The both are amazing. Prop EQ Winni is actually my fav cycle. Yes over test tren. Also a prop EQ winni cycle can aid in joint repair. There was a whole article posted on it on the board. sorry i don't have the link but that why i tried that combo and let me tell you my joints felt amazing. Heres the thing though i don't think people run EQ high enough. At 750 i didn't see much but at 1200 man it was good. Next time i plan on trying 1500 along with 750 test. Personally i think for a good bulker you should do the test tren jump start it with the dbol and then end it all off with the winni. I think that would be a very solid cycle and with the conjunction of the GH and slin. Man you should be a beast.

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks,that's the thing 700mg eq didn't do much for me.I have no problem upping it ans running it at. 1000mg week.have it all onhand so will use it this run,I think I have my cycle almost down.eq test tren e 26 weeks frontload dbol end 8 weeks winny..I am all excited now hahahah

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think that would be one serious cycle

digital
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise

• Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      • Next cycle advise
      Just want to have bloodwork done in a few weeks and check everything is ok first