• Join Us!
  • 2010 Census
  • 2010 Census
  • 2010 Census
  • 2010 Census
  • 2010 Census
  • 2010 Census
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 2010 Census

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default 2010 Census

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census

• 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      I had my 1st run-in with a short, chunky blond gal that approached me for the Census. I was outside at my work trailer talking on the phone. I knew exactly what she was doing the moment she stepped out of her car.
      Even though I was talking, she interrupted wanting to "ask me a few questions". I told her if she could tell me where every dime of my tax dollars have went since 2000 that I would answer her Census. Of course she said she couldn't do that, and "doesn't share my info, blah blah blah..." I said, "no thanks. see ya" She asked of she could give me her number to call her and schedule. I said okay, knowing damn well I wasn't calling. So, the next day, this bytch shows back up knocking on the door. I told her "no", again. Then yesterday, Sunday, and again this afternoon. This afternoon it got a little ugly because she woke my wife up. My wife is a little under the weather and needs her rest. I told the girl I'm not answering her questions. Exchanged a few points and counter points with her, and walked back in the house. My wife asked me if I told her not to ever come back, and I did not. I was surprised, because this isn't like my wife. She jumped off the couch, and took off out the door. The Census girl was still in the driveway. not good for her. My wife told her to get her ass out of her yard and not "dare fukin come back". yeah, in those words. I was like, damn!!! I have never seen my wife go off like that. We're talking about a very well-mannered, very easy going woman here. I am still surprised and kinda proud too. I didn't know my wife had it in her.

So, I wanted to know the "rules" of the Census bs, so I called the sheriff's dept. They had a "superior" return my call. He called back in 30sec. He was way cool, and understood exactly where I was coming from. He was actually right on point with allot of what we talk about in the political forum.
      Anyway, he said the beach area has been covered with those Census people like worker ants,a dn he's gotten a bunch of calls. He said you do not have to give them any information, and he told me if that girl shows back up, to call the Beach Police because I've already told her to stay off my property. He said they'll take care of her.
      He said that when he gets involved with a Census issue, he always asks them why they're even out because it's supposed to be mailed out. We talked about how that's just more of our wasted dollars being flushed by this joke of government we have.

So, for anyone that doesn't feel like telling all your personal information to some stranger for no good reason at all. You don't have to. Uck them parasites. "we don't give your information to any other government agency or branch." bullshit. Then how does it get into their hands, and the hands of every half-ass media that posts Census reports?
      1 up

Go Gators

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exclamation Home Invasion Suspects Pose as Census Workers

Check this out... it happened a March 6th where we live.

Home Invasion Suspects Pose as Census Workers

Wayne Gunderson is concerned after hearing his neighbor was hospitalized after a home invasion off Knollwood Drive.

Channel 3 had the only camera rolling as police investigators searched the scene for clues and a suspect trail.

Police say around 10 A.M. Saturday two men and a woman posing as census workers came into the home and wrecked havoc.

The female victim was transported to Erlanger with lacerations to her face and head.

Police think the suspects may have been at the home before and say they are armed and dangerous.

Official census workers will have a badge and logo clearly visible on their shirt and bag.

The male victim told police he didn't remember seeing any identification.

Police say the suspects sped off towards Dayton Blvd. in a black old-style, Chevy Camaro.

They are reviewing street camera security footage to see if they can spot the vehicle.

Census workers will never ask you for any personal information, i.e. Social Security numbers or credit card information.

If you have any information involving the suspects or that black car, please call Crimestoppers.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 2010 Census

They make around $14 an hour here in Missouri if I remember reading the bill board correctly that was posted at my school. Not a bad gig if your on the receiving end of it.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 2010 Census

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I had my 1st run-in with a short, chunky blond gal that approached me for the Census. I was outside at my work trailer talking on the phone. I knew exactly what she was doing the moment she stepped out of her car.
      Even though I was talking, she interrupted wanting to "ask me a few questions". I told her if she could tell me where every dime of my tax dollars have went since 2000 that I would answer her Census. Of course she said she couldn't do that, and "doesn't share my info, blah blah blah..." I said, "no thanks. see ya" She asked of she could give me her number to call her and schedule. I said okay, knowing damn well I wasn't calling. So, the next day, this bytch shows back up knocking on the door. I told her "no", again. Then yesterday, Sunday, and again this afternoon. This afternoon it got a little ugly because she woke my wife up. My wife is a little under the weather and needs her rest. I told the girl I'm not answering her questions. Exchanged a few points and counter points with her, and walked back in the house. My wife asked me if I told her not to ever come back, and I did not. I was surprised, because this isn't like my wife. She jumped off the couch, and took off out the door. The Census girl was still in the driveway. not good for her. My wife told her to get her ass out of her yard and not "dare fukin come back". yeah, in those words. I was like, damn!!! I have never seen my wife go off like that. We're talking about a very well-mannered, very easy going woman here. I am still surprised and kinda proud too. I didn't know my wife had it in her.

So, I wanted to know the "rules" of the Census bs, so I called the sheriff's dept. They had a "superior" return my call. He called back in 30sec. He was way cool, and understood exactly where I was coming from. He was actually right on point with allot of what we talk about in the political forum.
      Anyway, he said the beach area has been covered with those Census people like worker ants,a dn he's gotten a bunch of calls. He said you do not have to give them any information, and he told me if that girl shows back up, to call the Beach Police because I've already told her to stay off my property. He said they'll take care of her.
      He said that when he gets involved with a Census issue, he always asks them why they're even out because it's supposed to be mailed out. We talked about how that's just more of our wasted dollars being flushed by this joke of government we have.

So, for anyone that doesn't feel like telling all your personal information to some stranger for no good reason at all. You don't have to. Uck them parasites. "we don't give your information to any other government agency or branch." bullshit. Then how does it get into their hands, and the hands of every half-ass media that posts Census reports?
      Dang Horsey,sounds like yur wife built up some street credit!!! I put how many live in my household and wrote NOYB (none of your business) on the rst of my form....blow me

TheChosen1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 825
      Overall activity: 0%
      is Simply....the Best!

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Post Re: 2010 Census

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census

• 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      • 2010 Census
      I can't believe how gullible people can be sometimes. How are they able to allow someone who they don't know to enter their homes? Everyone know that Census workers will not ask to come into your home for anything.

Earlier today, I saw on the news how someone approached a woman at her home and claimed to be a Census worker. He began asking her all sorts of questions, including her social security number. Fortunately, she didn't give him any such info but I can't help but think of how many people would even be that gullible to tell total strangers every personal info that's asked.
      Loved by some, Hated by most, but RESPECTED BY ALL

2012 APF Ca. State Champion & Double Record Holder