• Join Us!
  • Rampage signs a 6 fight deal
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rampage signs a 6 fight deal

tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Rampage signs a 6 fight deal

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

"Rampage and I are friends again now. I was mad at him because of what he's done, and he was mad at me because I was mad at him [smile]."

When we asked him at the private media session whether Rampage's recent statements about him wanting to leave the sport after his contract is finished, would affect his chances of getting a title shot in the near future (provided of course, he defeats Rashad Evans), Dana responded :

"No, we just renewed Rampage's contract... It's a 6 fights contract.
      Figures. Rampage is a lot of talk. Everyone knew that Rampage's movie deal would not pan out like he thought it would. They all come back.....
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Rampage signs a 6 fight deal

I'm not a big Rampage fan, I personally think he is good, but could be great if he just worked harder, but he's lazy and relys on his natural ability to get him by... I hope Rashad beats his ass...
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

AS BAD AS I DONT LIKE RASHAD, RASHAD CAN AND PROB WILL BEAT HIM. RAMPAGE HAS MORE POWER BUT RASHAD IS FASTER AND IS MORE WELL ROUNDED I THINK
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

I agree. I like him but I also think he is lazy. I think Rashad will beat his ass assuming that Rampage trains as he has been

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

How did the movie dal not pan out he just made 1 movie thats all.And thats why he took the time away to make 1 movie not several but 1. And dana knows that rampage sells tickets so he was always going to take him back

AS BAD AS I DONT LIKE RASHAD, RASHAD CAN AND PROB WILL BEAT HIM. RAMPAGE HAS MORE POWER BUT RASHAD IS FASTER AND IS MORE WELL ROUNDED I THINK
      and l'll take $200 on rampage to beat rashaad 02
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Because Rampage made the comments about pursuing his acting career. It's obvious that he thought he was going to become this big actor that would get deal after deal. He said that he was done with the UFC and Dana and all that crap. Then he comes up and says "Oh, I'm coming back just to shut Rashad up and then I am done." Okay, now he signs a 6 fight deal with the UFC that he was done with and he is ready to be a fighter again....yeah, right. He knows where the money is, just like Dana did when he left.

It is just so funny to hear these fighters say these kinds of things when they get upset. Dana said he would be back....and low and behold, Dana was right again. The same thing happened with Huerta except Dana wouldn't give him the money he was asking for to come back. Now he is trying to get a job with Strikeforce. Randy left and said he was retired and was going to pursue his acting career. Dana said he would be back. It's just an ongoing cycle. These fighters get big names with the UFC, get offers from other industries, say they are done, then they end up back in the UFC. I'm not saying that it is crazy for them to attempt these other ventures, but you should leave on a good note....not saying that you are done with the UFC and Dana. I bet you that Rampage didn't get near the money that he would have gotten if he had resigned at the time he was leaving. Either way, it's his choice....it's just now it doesn't look as good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

And I would almost bet that if Rampage gets beat by Rashad, some mysterious movie deal will appear and he will quit again....

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tn94z View Post
      Because Rampage made the comments about pursuing his acting career. It's obvious that he thought he was going to become this big actor that would get deal after deal. He said that he was done with the UFC and Dana and all that crap. Then he comes up and says "Oh, I'm coming back just to shut Rashad up and then I am done." Okay, now he signs a 6 fight deal with the UFC that he was done with and he is ready to be a fighter again....yeah, right. He knows where the money is, just like Dana did when he left.

It is just so funny to hear these fighters say these kinds of things when they get upset. Dana said he would be back....and low and behold, Dana was right again. The same thing happened with Huerta except Dana wouldn't give him the money he was asking for to come back. Now he is trying to get a job with Strikeforce. Randy left and said he was retired and was going to pursue his acting career. Dana said he would be back. It's just an ongoing cycle. These fighters get big names with the UFC, get offers from other industries, say they are done, then they end up back in the UFC. I'm not saying that it is crazy for them to attempt these other ventures, but you should leave on a good note....not saying that you are done with the UFC and Dana. I bet you that Rampage didn't get near the money that he would have gotten if he had resigned at the time he was leaving. Either way, it's his choice....it's just now it doesn't look as good.

Listen his agent probably told him he would make a whole bunch of movies but rampage knew deep down fighting is his payday cmon they all do. But if rampage or any other fighter
      can make a movie and especialy a icon movie like the A-TEAM ofcourse he would take that anyone would and would have to be a idiot not to make a movie and play MR-T .Plus if it comes out and its a hit then he's a hit and more movies will come his way. Why are we even making a big deal about another human that wanted to make movies.Lets be for real and live in the real life and not get caught up in this MMA world and believe if it was dana who said this or rampage who said that. Let him or anyone else do the fuk what they want to do its not going to hurt us in any way unless someone who is a die hard mma fan and lives and breathes it and is obsessed with it and is a wacko and jerks off to mma constantly then the fan has a major problem. My point who the fuk cares if he makes a movie. You said that the fighters should leave on a good note maybe its dana white who has the problem with fighters leaving and he wants to be the king and rule people now thats what it is its all dana and his control power. Dana white losing A icon like dan henderson cmon. These fighters should be paid alot more then boxers should. MMA fighters put there lives at risk more then a boxer does.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Listen his agent probably told him he would make a whole bunch of movies but rampage knew deep down fighting is his payday cmon they all do. But if rampage or any other fighter
      can make a movie and especialy a icon movie like the A-TEAM ofcourse he would take that anyone would and would have to be a idiot not to make a movie and play MR-T .Plus if it comes out and its a hit then he's a hit and more movies will come his way. Why are we even making a big deal about another human that wanted to make movies.Lets be for real and live in the real life and not get caught up in this MMA world and believe if it was dana who said this or rampage who said that. Let him or anyone else do the fuk what they want to do its not going to hurt us in any way unless someone who is a die hard mma fan and lives and breathes it and is obsessed with it and is a wacko and jerks off to mma constantly then the fan has a major problem. My point who the fuk cares if he makes a movie. You said that the fighters should leave on a good note maybe its dana white who has the problem with fighters leaving and he wants to be the king and rule people now thats what it is its all dana and his control power. Dana white losing A icon like dan henderson cmon. These fighters should be paid alot more then boxers should. MMA fighters put there lives at risk more then a boxer does.

If we went by this, we would never have anything to talk about...HAHA!!! I see what you are saying and I am with you about being in people's business, but I just find it funny that Rampage talked all this crap about the UFC and MMA and fighting....but when the movie was done, he came running back. Has nothing to do with him leaving for the money or what Dana said, etc....It is just always funny (even at my job) when people burn bridges and then have to eat crow later on.