• Join Us!
  • FRUSTRATED CONSERVATIVES, PLEASE READ
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: FRUSTRATED CONSERVATIVES, PLEASE READ

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default FRUSTRATED CONSERVATIVES, PLEASE READ

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Doubtless, this post will be mocked and chided by Marxist Obama supporters giddy with the idea of the US finally being transformed into a gigantic, bankrupt version of Europe.

There is something that can be done, however.

NOW is a very good time to pick yourselves up and challenge Obama and his supporters until every news announcement comment thread is thick with calls for his citizenship records, because – and this is fact, not theory – if he is in fact technically ineligible, THE CONSTITUTION ASSURES THAT EVERYTHING HE SIGNS WILL BE NULL AND VOID.

We need to gum up the media until every man, woman and child in America understands that Obama’s citizenship question, which he fuels himself, needs to be resolved, and begin calling for those records, loudly.

His health care system will give government direct withdrawal access to every personal bank account in the United States, so you better hurry, unless you want that.

More than 40 people have sued Obama for his citizenship records, and he has FOUGHT THEM, instead of turning the records over as every other president has done! Fact, not fiction. The court records are public documents.

A year and a half ago the Democrats demanded that McCain and Tom Delay to turn over their same records. THEY DID, and did so without fuss or bother. Go to you tube to see Tom Delay tell chris Matthews all about it.

Both situations are public record. Compare the difference!!!

Obama’s lawyer's responses do NOT say, "Here, let's put this to rest, here are the records." They say, "No, under no circumstances may you see them." Smell political blood in the water? So do we.

For those who think this is a “fringe issue”, answer these questions..

1. Obama has fought over 30 lawsuits for his long form birth records, college records and the like. True or false? Back up you answer with fact.

2. His mother renounced American citizenship when she expatriated herself and Barack to Indonesia, thus losing "natural born" citizenship status forever, because once natural born status has been revoked, it can never be reinstated. True or false, back up your answer with fact.)

3. His own grandmother recalls his birth in Kenya, true or false?

4. A year and a half ago the Democrats demanded that McCain and Tom Delay to turn over their same records. THEY DID, and did so without fuss or bother. True or false?

The only rule of this game: the responses to the questions comprised of, “Nobody cares”, “He already showed his citizenship documents” (wrong, and nobody pays lawyers to fight something in court they have already conceded) and “He’s already the President, get over it” or the same don’t count as real answers

Additionally:

Obama has (must have) a passport issued by a country other than the U.S. Long before he was President, Obama traveled to Pakistan during a period when travel to Pakistan was banned by the U.S. State Department. This is 100%, date and history cross-indexed So what country does his passport say he’s from? We don’t know because he won’t allow his lawyers to disclose it.

It’s possible that Obama obtained college admittance and scholarships based on representing himself as a foreign student. This is probably why all of his college records are sealed from scrutiny along with his citizenship records.

On a side note, Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) must have committed perjury when he signed his Illinois Bar application, which claimed that he had never used any name other than Barack Obama, even though he went by several different names, including Barry Soetoro. Fact. There is, essentially, no way around this one, yet there he sits as president.

Tell everyone you know that this is a real issue and explain why.

What is Obama sending his lawyers out to keep hidden? It's time we all asked together in a very loud voice.

RIGHT NOW, PLEASE, IMMEDIATELY, THIS SECOND, before this insanity goes any further
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: FRUSTRATED CONSERVATIVES, PLEASE READ

As far as the citizenship goes, I think he probably was born in HI but we will never know. It is strange that he won't just come forth with proving it, but what can you expect from a Marxist who is trying to take over the country. However, my interpretation from reading letters from Thomas Jefferson and James Madison is that to be a natural born citizen, both parents must be citizens of the country as well, otherwise it is duel citizenship which means it cannot be certain to which country true allegiance would be with. Therefore, Obama would not be a natural born citizen because his father was not an American citizen. And of course we all know that Obama's allegiance is definitely NOT with America. That pathetic Marxist has allegiance to anywhere but here. It doesn't matter though because it is done and will never be changed. This man was chosen by powerful people who hate this country and want to destroy it, which our President is glad to do. He will continue to divide our country until he is either impeached or succeeds in becoming a dictator.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

IMPEACHED IS WHAT I'M HOPING FOR
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      IMPEACHED IS WHAT I'M HOPING FOR
      That is the only feasible way to stop this nonsense. If Republicans can take back either the House or Senate, or both of course, then they could push for impeachment.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.