• Join Us!
  • What to do?
  • What to do?
  • What to do?
  • What to do?
  • What to do?
  • What to do?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What to do?

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default What to do?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • What to do?
      • What to do?

• What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      What are you gonna do when this whole system "change" is matured in a few years? What are you gonna do when you realize what's happening when Obama wins a second term? Will you see what's going on then?
      I'm just floored that people don't take this for what it is! This isn't just another bad president. This is a full-on Marxist elected to the most powerful office in the world. A Marxist that's traveled the world. He had an agenda. Set his mind to it, and took the bull by the horns. News flash for anyone that doesn't fully understand the dictator's mindset. They go hard for what they believe, and they believe they know what's right for everyone. If control is gained, they will not turn loose.
      The republicans just stood by as a big piece of freedom was stripped away. This man should've been impeached long ago. But he hasn't been. And as he goes full steam ahead, apparently no-one is going to stand up to him.

For those that have yet to digest what's going on. I'll put it out there as a hypothetical. Say this communist, Obama, doesn't step away from his beliefs. Say he stays coarse with his "change" which is complete government take-over. What are you going to do?
      1 up

Go Gators

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: What to do?

Indeed. People are still looking the other way. When he imposes International Law as it relates to BANNING PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF FIREARMS and people are ordered to turn their guns in at the nearest Police station, many , many people will obey.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Indeed. People are still looking the other way. When he imposes International Law as it relates to BANNING PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF FIREARMS and people are ordered to turn their guns in at the nearest Police station, many , many people will obey.
      that's exactly what I was explaining to my wife last night. There is a large percentage of people that will do as instructed. When it comes down to it, those "stick to your guns"...just words from most folks. There are very few that will stand by their God-given rights and documented by our founding fathers.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post

Who says many people will obey and who says people are looking the other way. Maybe democrats that are conressmen and women are looking the other way those are democrats but the people are fighting now. And why does anyone think the people arent going to do anything,we are going to do something we are going to fight about this bill.Its not the people anymore its congress thats not listening to us. 55% of the people dont want this bill
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You should be shot if you didn't even read the bill you voted for if you are a member of the house.....idiots

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

What person, in their right mind, would put in for their pink slip? No-one. No-one is voted 'yes' knowing damn well that was their job. Not in this economy. Not on this planet. Not on mars. Nobody is going to vote against the people that hired them, knowing full-well that by voting 'yes' would cost them their well-being. There is something bad wrong with that. That makes no sense. Then you have the Republicans. Our only hope. The opposing side. They had grounds to put that sonofabytch out on his fukin sorry ass where he belongs. okay...let's get past that. Now the Republicans are a sure bet to take the House in November. Obama signed his pink-slip as well. Let's see what hapens. I'm eager to see how this whole thing plays out. I'm with ya Fuzo. The Conservatives should have the government reins with ease after this fuked up bullshit these commi bastards pulled. They should take the majority and the presidential seat. That's what should happen. Let's see what does.
      I'm hoping for everything that it works out the only logical way. It's a given, right? It really should be.?? But we're dealing with a whole different item on the table. This is something brand new, and never before seen in America. There aren't many folks that understand what they're looking at. They don't understand who these people are. How they work, and what they're agenda is.
      Also, this group of communist have got to be the most notable ever. They are, period. They took the U.S.A.!!!
      1 up

Go Gators

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is the oath I took when i became a Staff Sgt. will the 4th Army Ranger Battalion:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of E-6 Staff Sgt, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Looks like I'm going to have to uphold the second part of that statement.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Well, we have a foreign enemy but nothing is being done. And yes, Horsepwr is right, most people will simply comply with orders to turn in guns and give up their rights.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

most people will simply comply with orders to turn in guns and give up their rights.
      Maybe in some small states but lets talk about big cities like chicago new york no one is goping to be giving up ther guns just becuse the scum bag says so,especialy this scum bag
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Healthcare is not a given right to anyone. You should be responsible for your own health, not the government. IIf you choose to eat fatty foods, smoke, drink execessively and become a couch potato, then that is your choice, but not my responsibility to provide medical care for you.
      As far as giving up my firearms for an international law..... come and get them...if you dare. I will fight to the very end for my right, your right and everyone elses right as grated by the Second Admendment. As spoken by Charlton Heston, " From my cold, dead hands!"
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • What to do?
      • What to do?

• What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      • What to do?
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Maybe in some small states but lets talk about big cities like chicago new york no one is goping to be giving up ther guns just becuse the scum bag says so,especialy this scum bag
      Indeed there will be many who would not comply, however a great majority would imo. Most citizens are law abiding and would be afraid to not comply, especially if there are armed forces at their door demanding them. It happened in New Orleans after Katrina, and it looked to me like everyone complied, some put up a fight but in the end they complied.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.