• Join Us!
  • I R S to enforce obmacare
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I R S to enforce obmacare

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default I R S to enforce obmacare

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

How many people are aware that the i r s is going to be in charge of making sure every one pays for Obamacare?. Even having the power to levy against people who dont pay. Well, if you didnt know this, you know now. Glad to hear this...This government run health care is peachy...Im going to go get me some...Tyranny has arrived in America,but hey, lots of people are going to get FREE medical coverage!!!Now they can abuse themselves with cigarrettes, booze and fast food and when their body faills they get to go to the hospital for FREE!!!!!!!WooHooo..its a hypochondriacs dream come true!!!!Every time someone gets a LITTLE sniffle, they get to go to the Doctor!!!!!!!ITS FREEEEEEEEEE

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: I R S to enforce obmacare

there are already 36 states that have fikled lawsuits about this new health care and how its unconstituional. This is just the begining when it gets passed. then next week it goes to the senate about the reconciliation. My stomach hurts because of how our country is losing our freedom.I'm mad and i'm going to do what I can to get back control sooner then 2012
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Ya, I dreaded this all weekend. Gives me a sick feeling in my gut...This is like the Jonestown massacre...politicians blindly drinking cyanide kool aid with no regard for reality...the president got angry and got on the loud speaker and demanded that people bow down and obey...people listened to him and surrendered their soul to him

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

boy, this will go down as the worst 12 years in american history...Bush and obama have just about ruined this country....thinking its time to find somewhere else to live
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      boy, this will go down as the worst 12 years in american history...Bush and obama have just about ruined this country....thinking its time to find somewhere else to live
      Yep, and this is just the beginning. I truly believe Obama will get rid of term limits and become a dictator just like FDR was. If that happens I will definately look to leave this country. I have been saving as much as I can and taking advantage of all of the travel assignments my company offers to increase my earnings. Also, I have my investments that I could cash in when the time comes. One thing is for sure, I will not live in this country when our freedom is totally gone, assuming I can get out and find somewhere to be left alone. Perhaps an island somewhere, who knows.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Its not over yet.219-212 just barely passed. A few last minute scum bag dems caved in with the back door deals.Here comes the supreme court
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Its not over yet.219-212 just barely passed. A few last minute scum bag dems caved in with the back door deals.Here comes the supreme court
      All they needed was 216. Fuzo, I admire your optimism brother, I really do. I want to find a way to have that same feeling and I mean that, but I just cannot for the life of me do it. I am typically optimistic and my gf always gives me crap for being overly optimistic at times..lol. However, I have done my homework on this administration and all the cronies within it, and have come to realize the facts as scary as they are. You see, we are witnessing the takeover of our government by a group of radical Marxists. There is nothing that can be done in my view to stop this president from completely destroying our country and stripping us of all of our rights. The people have spoken and have been ignored. That was the first sign to me that this man is for real. This is the same thing that happened in Germany. The exact same thing, a popular man ran on a campaign for the people and got elected, then he changed a bunch of laws and took over the country. Please correct me if I am wrong.

But do keep your faith Fuzo, and I will keep what's left of mine. I am saddened and sick to my stomach. I have served our country honorably active duty and continue to as a contractor. I love America and hate to see her destroyed from within.

May God Bless us all!
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

[quote]There is nothing that can be done in my view to stop this president from completely destroying our country and stripping us of all of our rights. The people have spoken and have been ignoredQUOTE]

jsjs dude this is where we butt heads a little bit and its wrong of you to say the people have spoken. the people were ignored and recociliation got this passed by the democrats in office not the people of the united states they were ignored and wont be ignored when election time is here again . 55% of the people do not want this and are being ignored. Something that shouldnt be used for health care was used to pass it.It only passed by 3 votes thats not a winner imo.This isnt over you know this.Our country will get back on track like ive been saying in nov 2010 when we win the house and or senate.This president will not win again and history has shown that.36 states have filed suit. Plus this has to go to the senate and then the republicans will have this amended in the senate which can take a long time. I say so what it passed because its not going to work and we the people have sen the lies by this scum bag president now. This will not be forgotten the people will not have short memories this time.This is huge and we will beat this. This is just a side step right now

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

My money says amnesty gets passed before the elections.

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

JS, FUZO makes some vary valid points. We of the GrassRoots movement and Tae Party will not let the people of this country forget about this violation of the Constitution by the Dems. We will drill it home everyday.
      Get out and take the pulse of the southern and midwestern states, the industrial states as well. You will find there is an anger among our citizens over this "bill". If push comes to shove, there will be an uprising of revolution in this country to be taken back by it's citizens. The first step it to actively campaign against any and all that voted for this bill. Support their opponent in what ever way you can.
      We can take our country back and make it the great nation it once was and will be again.
      Besides, a little civil unrest never hurt anyone or any government.
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
      JS, FUZO makes some vary valid points. We of the GrassRoots movement and Tae Party will not let the people of this country forget about this violation of the Constitution by the Dems. We will drill it home everyday.
      Get out and take the pulse of the southern and midwestern states, the industrial states as well. You will find there is an anger among our citizens over this "bill". If push comes to shove, there will be an uprising of revolution in this country to be taken back by it's citizens. The first step it to actively campaign against any and all that voted for this bill. Support their opponent in what ever way you can.
      We can take our country back and make it the great nation it once was and will be again.
      Besides, a little civil unrest never hurt anyone or any government.
      I agree that Fuzo makes very valid points here, and I am not saying that some of these things can't be reversed. For instance, there are 12 states threatening to file lawsuits against the Federal government on health care. However, while the Democrats have the majority, they will be able to continue to pass radical legislation up until the Supreme Court steps in is my guess. Obviously the Democrats do not care about the American people or what we want. I am aware how angry people are about this bill. Trust me, we feel the same out west, and my brother lives in SC and my family in WV, thus I am also aware of the anger there. But you surely realize that this administration has proven that they do not care what the American people desire, and they do have the power to pass anything they want, even if it means going against the Constitution. I am confident in the power of the American people, please understand that. All I am saying is that the White House has been infiltrated by Marxists and there does not seem to be anything the Republicans can do about it because they are powerless. I am not even sure if they could push for impeachment because they haven't done so yet and I am not sure how that works when the majorities lie with the other party. You see, it is the same as a dictatorship being that the Democrats have the majority in the House and Senate and hold the office of President. To top things off, the Democrats for the most part are no longer Democrats, they are Progressive Marxists. The enemy is within and holds all of the power at the present moment, thus the Republicans hands are tied until the elections in the fall. I suspect we will win just about every seat that is up for election this fall, however the President will push to pass amnesty asap, while he still has the votes. Remember my post about the difference in a Republic and a Democracy? Well, this is an example of a "pure democracy" where 51% majority rule with no respect to individual rights or the Constitution. Thus, we have a dictatorship for the time being, and so long as the elections are not rigged we will definitely see a change in power and then a powerless president.

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

this makes me so sick...we are all in for a rude awakening if this gets all the way through...keep your prayers going strong for the people fighting for our freedoms right now

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

nobody is fighting for our freedoms...they are fighting to support a diffrent special interst group that has paid them off, just like others have paid of the dems
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)