• Join Us!
  • Big Vote Change: Rep. Arcuri Switches to No
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Big Vote Change: Rep. Arcuri Switches to No

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Big Vote Change: Rep. Arcuri Switches to No

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Its going to be close and what this scum bag is doing by these back door deals is awful.What happen to our Gov this scum bag is ruining us. If this passes the only good thing is e will take over the house and senate and win the presidency in 2012

An essential House Democrat is switching his vote to reject Obamacare.

Rep. Michael Arcuri, D-NY, a sophomore Dem who had a tougher-than-expected re-election bid in '08, began informing party leaders Thursday that he plans to vote against healthcare legislation both on the House floor and in the rules committee, on which he sits.

Arcuri's decision could make Speaker Nancy Pelosi's goal of winning the 216 votes necessary for passage all the more difficult. Democrats remain short of the votes necessary for passage, but that they have not reached their goal yet, The Hill reported.

He becomes the third member, along with Reps. Joe Donnelly, D-IN, and Luis Gutierrez, D-IL, to have switched from supporting the first bill, in November, to opposing the Senate version, according to The Hill.

But Arcuri's vote will not hurt the bill's chances in committee because Dems hold a 9-4 advantage over Republicans. The other 8 Democrats on the panel voted for the first version of health care, and only Rep. Dennis Cardoza, D-CA. voted in favor of the Stupak amendment.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Big Vote Change: Rep. Arcuri Switches to No

wooHoo!!!! Great news!!!...Ive been really nervous about this weekend, but this gives us all some hope...

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Have you guys not heard yet? It doesn't matter how many votes they have for the bill because Obama has agreed to do "deem and pass" if all else fails. Thus, health care will pass on Sunday, as I have said all along, and it will never be reversed.

Disagree with me if any of you wish but come Sunday we will see. As always, I do hope that I am wrong, but with Stalin in office I don't see how I could be.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

and it will never be reversed.
      THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE 1000% WRONG JSJS. NO MATTER WHAT IF IT PASSES THE FUTURE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND THE REPUIBLICAN PRESIDENT WILL MAKE AMENDS TO THIS BILL AND CHANGE IT THATS A FACT.THE FUTURE CONGRESS'S WHEN ITS THE MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS CAN AND WILL CHANGE HISTORY ONCE AGAIN AND WILL USE RECONCILIATION IF NEEDED TO GET US ON THE RIGHT COURSE OF HEALTH CARE.THERE WILL BE LAWSUITS FILED TO THE SUPREMEM COURT IF PASSED ITS UNCONSTITUIONAL WITH THIS HEALTH CARE BILL.

Have you guys not heard yet? It doesn't matter how many votes they have for the bill because Obama has agreed to do "deem and pass" if all else fails

AND AGAIN JSJS IF THEY DO NOT GET THE VOTES DUDE IT CANT PASS NO MATTER WHAT, THIS DEEM AND PASS IS HORSE SHIT. NO VOTES IT DOESNT GET PASSED.LOOK AT IT THIS WAY THEY DIDNT GET IT PASSED THE FIRST TIME SO WHY DIDNT HE DEEM AND PASS IT THEN,HE COULDNT. JSJS YOUR LOOKING JUST AT A BILL THAT MIGHT GET PASSED BUT YOUR NOT LOOKING ON WHAT HAPPENS AFTER .THE FIGHT WONT BE OVER.WHEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE 55% SAY NO TO THIS HEALTH CARE THE FIGHT ISNT OVER.REMEMBER AGAIN THE BILL DOESNT WORK UNTIL 4 YEARS BY THEN WHAT HAPPENS,

DEMS LOSE HOUSE AND SENATE REPUBLICANS GAIN MAJORITY BACK
      SCUM BAG LOSES ELECTUION IN 2012
      NEW BILLS AND NEW LANGUAGE ARE THE SGNED INTO LAW TO AMEND THIS OLD BILL. WHEN THERES NO MONEY FOR THIS HEALTH CARE THINGS DONT WORK.YOU HAVE TYO LOOK AT A BIGGER PICTURE DUDE NOT JUST THIS SUNDAY IF IT PASSES.WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY ARE NOT GETTING HEALTH CARE RIGHT AWAY MASS FRENZY WILL HAPPEN.

THERES GOING TO BE A LEGAL FIGHT LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT OUR GOV CANNOT CONTROL OUR LIVES AND CONTROL WHAT EVER THEY THINK THEY WANT TO,LIKE CARS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES. SEE RIGHT NOW I COULD CARE LESS IF THE BILL PASSES BECAUSE THE TURMOIL THE RIOTING THE IN GOV FIGHTING THE LAWSUITS ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY AND IN THE END IT WILL GET FIXED THE RIGHT WAY. MORE POSITVE ATTITUDE MORE FAITH. WATCH MORE GLEN BECK AND STUDY HIS SHOWS ABOUT HEALTH CARE
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

ONE MORE THING LOOK AT BOSTON MASS EVERYONE SAID IT WAS GOING TO WORK AND IT HAS FAILED. NOW THIS SCUM BAG WANTS EVERY STATE TO HAVE THIS AND IT WONT WORK SO SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FIRE WORKS. BUT PLEASE JSJS DONT SAY IT WILL NEVER BE REVERESED. IF YOU WANT TO USE DIFFERENT WORDS LIKE AMEND OR CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IT HAS HAPPEN BEFORE AND WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. WHEN DOCTORS QUIT WHEN HOSPITALS GO UNDER THEN WHAT ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT BACK,NO IN TIME IT WILL GET FIXED EVEN BETTER .

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

rick santorium was on glen becks show tonight 5 minutes ago and explained how this bill will get changed if its passed and glen beck agreed and what needs to be done to get it changed

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      rick santorium was on glen becks show tonight 5 minutes ago and explained how this bill will get changed if its passed and glen beck agreed and what needs to be done to get it changed
      I saw that episode last night too and I pray he is right. Trust me Fuzo, as much as you or anyone else I want to see this bill fail. The only problem I have is that we have a very evil man running our country who is hell bound on becoming a dictator, and it seems all of the Republicans are afraid to call him out on his unconstitutional actions. Impeachment should already be in place. We are all witnessing the overthrow of the greatest republic in history, and once it is gone it will be gone for good. You have a lot of confidence in the Republican party and I am not sure why. They are all alike imo with a few exceptions. Let's look at what Lyndsey Graham is up to, he is attempting to create the National ID card that all of the wacko conspiracy theorists warned about for so long. I guess it wasn't so far fetched after all.

Look, I am just saying that this president does not care about the rules and will pass whatever he chooses however he chooses. Once health care passes then the Republicans will be labeled the bad guys who don't want everybody to have free health care, which will make for a terrible campaign. You see, Americans have short memories and thus will probably not even care about the health care once it is passed, after all it does not start for 4 more years. Once health care is passed we have to attempt to stop SC's pathetic senator Graham from getting amnesty passed for 30 million illegals during a time when we have 10% unemployment. Graham might as well change the R to a D, that pathetic waste of life. Then, after the amnesty bill, which Obama has already agreed he will use deem and pass if necessary, we will have to worry about our gun rights. Gun rights will be at stake in the very near future, mark my words. The only way to stop any of this is by impeachment which once again is unlikely. We are witnessing Chavez style politics.

For the record, I am with you Fuzo and want everything you say to become reality, but I am just laying out some very possible outcomes. I am tired of trying to remain positive that everything will be okay. The only way it will be okay is if our voices are heard and the Republicans push for impeaching the president. Well, we have already seen that our voices do not count so we are left with one option.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I know where your coming from jsjs and we both have the same agenda but I dont think the people will forget this time if the bill is passed. I do beleive that the tea party and every other movement will get bigger and louder and make our voices heard because its such a horrible bill. I know in my heart this isnt over if its passed and in time will change

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I know where your coming from jsjs and we both have the same agenda but I dont think the people will forget this time if the bill is passed. I do beleive that the tea party and every other movement will get bigger and louder and make our voices heard because its such a horrible bill. I know in my heart this isnt over if its passed and in time will change
      Well keep thinking that way bro because we need to and it helps put me back in check too...lol. I believe in Napoleon Hill's formula for success and a famous quote from him: "whatever the mind can conceive, the mind can achieve."

I do believe there will be massive protests around the country after this passes, let's just hope everyone holds onto that anger until the elections.

You know one thing that makes me madder than anything else is the constant speeches from Obama and Pelosi when they say they are doing this for the American people, even though every pole out there shows we don't want it.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

ITS ****ING AMAZING THAT A SCUM BAG PRESIDENT WILL NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.I KNOW AND I'LL BET ANYONE THAT HE WILL BE OUT IN 3 YEARS BECAUSE ONCE THE PEOPLE SEE THIS BILL ISNT WORKING AND DOCTORS ARE QUITING AND HOSPITALS ARENT TAKING CERTIAN INSURANCES ANYMORE AND TAXES ARE RAISED PEIOPLE WILL SEE THE LIGHT EVEN BETTER. ITS NOT OVER NOT EVEN CLOSE IF IT PASSES TOMORROW

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

ITS ****ING AMAZING THAT A SCUM BAG PRESIDENT WILL NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.I KNOW AND I'LL BET ANYONE THAT HE WILL BE OUT IN 3 YEARS BECAUSE ONCE THE PEOPLE SEE THIS BILL ISNT WORKING AND DOCTORS ARE QUITING AND HOSPITALS ARENT TAKING CERTIAN INSURANCES ANYMORE AND TAXES ARE RAISED PEIOPLE WILL SEE THE LIGHT EVEN BETTER. ITS NOT OVER NOT EVEN CLOSE IF IT PASSES TOMORROW
      Well, it just passed the house as I expected. Fuzo, the bill does not start until after the 2010 election so that might not have an impact on the election of 2012. However, it does not matter because I am pretty sure we have a dictator on our hands. I truly believe this president will not be going anywhere and will get rid of term limits. The vote of the people will not matter if they fix the elections, which I'm not so sure doesn't happen already. I am not the only one saying America's freedom is coming to an end. There were plenty of Republican congressman and senators saying it too. Senator John Boehner, who I actually like, said if this bill passes it will destroy America. Well, it has and it will imo. People are going to have to wake up and realize that the White House has been taken over by a gang of Marxists hell bent on destroying our country. Abraham Lincoln said if we ever fall it will be done so from the inside. This is happening now. Sadly, there is nothing anyone can do because the Dems have the house, senate, and president. Thus, it is already as if a dictator is in office because nobody can stop him or push for impeachment. Ask yourself this question, how can anybody stop this president from breaking the law? What process could be taken? Who could enforce it? I don't see how anyone can because they have a bulletproof senate and house, thus there is nobody with the power to call for impeachment. The communists are winning right now and it is very damn scary. I am out of ideas on how to save America, and that makes me even more worried.

We must all hope and pray that America will survive this but it will be a long hard battle if so.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ya know, our founding fathers were intellectuals that had a very good bearing on mankind, and how progression and evolution of men in power, governing forces evolve into totalitarianism. Ya gotta wonder if they truly believed the Republic would sustain.
      But the real kicker. They worked and documented the well thought out Republic. They did their part. It should've been noted in bold that The Constitution shall be upheld exclusively as perpetual rule. That's redundant though. That statement would hold as much water as The Constitution does with the progressive movement.
      1 up

Go Gators