• Join Us!
  • History began in 1877?
  • History began in 1877?
  • History began in 1877?
  • History began in 1877?
  • History began in 1877?
  • History began in 1877?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: History began in 1877?

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default History began in 1877?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?

• History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      So this textbook issue with educators in Texas has people fired up.
      There are educators that want textbooks to begin history at 1877. That's a pretty screwed up point to begin American history. That negates the most important part of American History. of course. That's the purpose. If you're never taught about the liberty and individual rights America was based on, then you'd never miss it, or realize that you have a solid argument for those freedoms, written, and documented well.

Ya hear it all your life, about the "messed up world we're living in'. We are witnessing a whole nother level of messed up. A deliberate complete black-out designed to indoctrine young children into a socilist mindset.
      Aren't they going to wonder why they pledge "to the Republic. For which it stands..."? Then again, I never wondered about that "Republic" part, and don't know of anyone that did. Evidently, that's how indoctrination works though. The instilling process removes the urge to question things as you're being educated, because your mind is preoccupied with the everyday curriculum.
      1 up

Go Gators

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: History began in 1877?

Yep it's just a matter of time. I hate being so darn negative about this stuff but it is too clear to see any other way. They are definately attempting to "fundamentally transform" the United States of America, as Obama said. History is where you start. Whoever writes our histroy also writes out future. George Orwell had it right in 1984 and so did Ayn Rand in Atlas Shrugged and Anthem. Thses people hate our country, especially the democrats which I can hardly befriend because they make me sick. We have a president who hates his country for the way it is and wishes to see it turned into something closer resembling communism. Wake up America! Also, lately the Federal government has been on a land grab, wonder why that is? They are also attempting to place the national guard under the exectuive branch's control,....hmm Germany's old leader ring a bell. Then there is health care which gives complete control to the Federal Government of our every aspect. And now of course we have the rewriting of history. It will all end soon, and my fear is that the majority of Americans are cowards who will continue to give up each and every liberty until know more exists. Next will be gun rights but that's just my guess. They will attack it and label it unsafe for owing in your home, thus if healthcare is operated by the Fed you will have skyrocketing insurance rates if you keep arms in your house, the health czar already discussed this plan.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

JSJS STOP WORRYING BECAUSE AFTER THE REPUBLICANS TAKE CONTROL AND THE SCUM BAG IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IN 2012 WE WILL THEN WILL CREATE A NEW HEALTH CARE BILL AND GET RID OF THIS ONE WE HAVE NOW.REMEMBER THIS HEALTH CARE BILL DOESNT KICK IN UNTIL 4 YEARS. AND IF IT DOES GET PASSED THERE WILL BE LAWSUITS AND IT WILL THEN HAVE TO GO TO THE SUPREME COURT BECAUSE ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL FOR THIS SCUM BAG TO SAY EVERYONE DESERVES HEALTH CARE. ITS WAY NOT OVER IF IT PASSES
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      JSJS STOP WORRYING BECAUSE AFTER THE REPUBLICANS TAKE CONTROL AND THE SCUM BAG IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IN 2012 WE WILL THEN WILL CREATE A NEW HEALTH CARE BILL AND GET RID OF THIS ONE WE HAVE NOW.REMEMBER THIS HEALTH CARE BILL DOESNT KICK IN UNTIL 4 YEARS. AND IF IT DOES GET PASSED THERE WILL BE LAWSUITS AND IT WILL THEN HAVE TO GO TO THE SUPREME COURT BECAUSE ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL FOR THIS SCUM BAG TO SAY EVERYONE DESERVES HEALTH CARE. ITS WAY NOT OVER IF IT PASSES
      Yeah I do need to relax a bit..lol, just tired of seeing the country ruined by a naked Marxist. I think health care may actually not get passed, at least I hope not. They are getting very desperate, that's for sure.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?

• History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      • History began in 1877?
      I'M WITH YA BUD
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/