• Join Us!
  • Tell us something about your self
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell us something about your self

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Tell us something about your self

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

That is a serious thing that you dont tell many people.For me and I dont tell people and this sparked my idea about people parking in the handicap and I dont.I had a serious accident when I was 3 I busted my head wide open I fell off my dads tractor whle we were driving and when I had surgery to fix it I had a blood clot on the brain because the skull got puhed into my brain. So they had to remve the blood clot. But to fix my head they had to put in a metal plate and screws. And I also went blind in my left eye when I was 3 do to the fall. My optic nerve was damaged really bad.Thers some litle sight to the eye but nothing that I could read or drive or even walk if I had my good eye closed. So what happen to you
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Tell us something about your self

I had my first concussion in 6th grade. It was the worst concussion I've had too. The funny part. Out of all the stuff I was into; dirtbikes, half-pipes (bicycle and skateboard), surfing, this concussion came from a pogo-stick accident. I was in a friend's garage going as high as I could go. The metal pogo-stick had cut through the rubber stopper on the end so it was just metal on that smooth garage surface. How I busted isn't clear. My friend's little brother kept going under me while I was in the air. I don't know if he bumped it while i was up, or if I landed and it shot out from under me on that smooth garage finish concrete. The last thing I remember was his going under me. Their mom heard my head hit the concrete, came out to check what it was, and my friend thought i was playing. She went back inside. Then she thought someone was hammering on the ground, so she opened the door and I was having a seizure. The hammering she thought she heard was my had hitting the concrete while I was convulsing. They called the ambulance and my parents. I woke up as we were pulling into the hospital about 20min later. I had a fractured skull and concussion. My mother had to wake me every 30minutes so I didn't go into a coma that night.

That was concussion #1. And the worst one.
      I have a pretty colorful injury report from my years growing up. I was a rough one, and maybe a little accident prone. Several broken bones. A few more concussions. Countless stitches, and a cut main artery that was pretty serious.
      1 up

Go Gators

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

aerosol can exploded in my hand...wrapped around and severed tendons on top of my forearm. doctor had to tie the tendons together for my pinky, ring finger and middle finger. i was told i'd never open my hand again. being a guitarist and pretty close to signing, at the time, that wasnt gonna do. so i ripped of the cast and proceeded to try to play guitar (it was my left hand). i never was able to play guitar again, but from trying i stretched the tendon and was able to open my hand again.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I was hit in the back of the head with an ax when I was about 6. My Grandfather and I were cutting wood for some various reason. He had stopped cutting and I was walking around picking up some of the pieces. He proceeded to swing the ax upward to finish cutting a limb from the tree. At that point the head of the ax came off the handle, flew about 20 feet and struck me in the back of my head with the blunt end.
      Was in the hospital for a few days to monitor my condition.
      Luckily I only wound up with a slightly aevere concussion and a huge knot and bruise on the back of my head.
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I was jumped by 4 guys when I was 19 years old. I was walking to my car one night at 1:00am after leaving my then girlfriends house. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around just in time to see the 2x2 coming at my head. I couldn't duck in time. When I woke up, I was in the ambulance. Nothing major happened to me thank God. But that was my most exciting story. Sorry to disappoint.
      OH!! I also had a gun pulled on me. But nothing happened there either.
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

First fight I got into at age 12 got hit in the head with a Pitcher and got my head split open- required 6 stitches

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have a few but will start with this one.

While vacationing in Florida with my girlfriend (now my wife) and coming home from the beach we ran into some stop and go traffic. Some fell was pulling out of a store and I waved him on to go ahead in front of me. Well the guy behind me didn't like that i had stopped and let the other guy in. He started going bollistic in his car, beeping the horn, pretending to run into me, flipping the bird, etc...So...I flipped him the bird back and at that point he lost it even more. The guys drives along side of me in on-coming traffic, hits the front of my rental car and tries to block me from going forward. I get out of the car and was looking at the damage when he runs up and clocks me in the back of the head while i was leaning over. I get up and exchanged punches with him and got him real good a few times. So, he was going back to his truck and i thought he was leaving. Intead he grabbed a knife and came at me again. When I saw the knife I told my girlfriend to call the cops. when the guy heard that he went after my girl through the drivers side door to stop her from calling. I ran over, pulled him out of the car by his pants and, as I was letting him go, he came around and sliced my chest. Once again he came at me and i was able to grab the hand with the knife and throw him back to the ground. At that point I got back into my vehicle and drove off. Looking in my rearview mirrror, he was coming at us again. I was able to go down a cross street, through somone's yard and park behind a truck in a gas station. Keep in mind, this all happened in broad daylight.

Lessoned Learned....do not get out a vehicle in a road rage situation as you don't know what the other person has or can do.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ok skinny...you win!!
      i've had a gun pointed at me twice, but i live in detroit and didnt think that was a big deal...i didnt get shot, just car jacked on a test drive with customers....who turned out to be thieves

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

^Good Lord, you guys live dangerously!!!!!Holy cow!!!
      Man, that road rage shit is way crazy.

venom27 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

When i was 14 working on my farm unloading grains trucks, i guess to much corn filled the auger and it popped up the saftey grate behind me so when i went to step backwards i steped right into the corn auger which is run by a 20hp motor, somehow my foot and leg stopped the auger and bent the steel blades on it and i was not wearing steeltoe boots so how i bent it i have no idea let alone stop the motor from turning. my dad had to set the record in the 30 yard dash cause he hit the emergency shut off button in the blink of an eye. then my bro and dad reversed the auger by hand and pulled my leg out of it before the medics got there. so i get to the 1st hospital and they wanted to take my leg off from the knee down my dad said f u c k that and i took a helicopter ride to loyola were they repaired everything except for the tendon that makes my toes curl because it shot down into my foot somewhere. the injury was i big chunk missing from my calf, every bone in my foot was crushed and broken, 80% of my achilles was cut through many muscles and nerves and other tendons cut all the way which were repaired, after about 5 months i started to walk with a brace and about a year later i could walk without one. and i got some pretty nasty scars to show off forever.

and a couple of years later i was walking through a parking lot and got hit by some dumb broad in her honda civic that didnt even stop to see if i was ok she just kept driving.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that farm life can be DANGEROUS!!! we was raised on a ranch, had 15-20 horse's and too save some coin, the oldman taught us how to worm and do minor medical shyt and how to trim hooves and shoe them. my brother Mike has been kicked in the head, chest, ribs and one horse bit him and took a chunk of skin off his chest!!! needless to say, i was ALOT smarter than him...i think i got my foot stepped on once.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

^Holy crap daved, your brother mike took some serious shit. I got kicked in the chest by one of my horses and man, it like to fukin killed me. It was pitch dark and I didnt even see it coming. I thought I was dead...I couldnt bre4ath for a bit and as soon as I came to, I grabbed a whip and chased that horse across the pasture. Then he came up to me and I punched him in the face as hard as I could...LOL...now, Im not a believer in whipping or punching animals, but that sunovabich pissed me off. After I punched him, I went to the ER to get my chest xrayed. The doctor said I shoulda been killed.

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

My grandma used to have a clothes line in the back yard and the line was tied into the ground with metal stakes. I was outside playing when I was about 8 or so and somehow tripped and fell knee first on the stake. It was in so bad that I couldn't pull my knee off by myself. My friends ran into the house and told my grandman and she called my dad. I stayed stuck on the stake until my dad pulled me off and took me to the doctor. You could see the bones bright as day because the stake made such a big gash. I forgot how many stitches it took.

Also, in elementary school, we used to stand by these two big fire doors to wait on the bus. Well, one day we were being rowdy and the teacher told us to come back in and she closed the fire doors. What she didn't realize is that I had my hand in the jam and she shut it on my finger. With the exception of about 1/8", it cut the end of my finger off. It was just dangling. I had to tap her on the shoulder and tell her my finger was in the door. I don't remember how many stitches that took either. She ended up quitting the school and would come to my house everyday with candy and balloons.

I have had a rough one too...tons of stories. We weren't accident prone, we were just little daredevils that had atvs and dirtbikes since we were like 4
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

venom27 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i would have rather been kicked by a horse than my leg caught in an auger

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I have one more .I was 8yrs old and I entered a apartment complex and they had a big tennis court. It was around 7-8pm and it was kinda dark and I was riding through the court,well they took down the netting but didnt take down the wire that attaches from one bar to the other and I rode my bike right into the wire and the wire caught me right in the throat are and flew me off my bike. I had a serious wire burn and some people saw me laying there and called a ambulance. They took me to the hospital and I almost broke my throat area or what ever you want to call it,lol.
      larynx,throat
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/