• Join Us!
  • the 8 states that blojama won from bush
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: the 8 states that blojama won from bush

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default the 8 states that blojama won from bush

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

those states are now in the negative for blojama and have turned on him and have a negative look at blojama. Sure its early but if this bill pases by the dems reconciliation its over for the scum bag and when it doesnt pass its still over for him because he cant get anything passes normaly by congess. Win win situation for us
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: the 8 states that blojama won from bush

He is already on the HOT seat due to Holder trying to get those Gitmo prisoners tried in NY- Now NY has turned against him and he also had promissed Gitmo would be closed by now-- his list of election promises that he HASN"T doen just keeps adding up and his own party is looking to bail ship from him

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

He should be impeached for bribery per the Constitution. Bribery and treason are the only grounds for impeachment and he is guilty of both. All of these payoffs to senators for their health care votes is bribery and so is paying $200 million to any city willing to hold the terrorist trials. Bribery plain as day and the penalty is impeachment. The dems always talked about impeaching Bush so why don't the Republicans try to impeach Obama. I'll tell you why, it's because the Republicans are just as pathetic as the Democrats. They have no spine, nor do they care about this country. It's all a big game, just like a fake wrestling match, they try to put on a good show and act like they hate each other while behind the scenes their sipping scotch and smoking cigars together laughing about how naive and dumb the American people are. I bet the Republicans want health care too, but they have to make it look like they don't so they can get re-elected. That's my 2 cents anyway.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well, like i'd said, D for the year

i'm getting a sense for his big plan

2010, pass some health care, outrage yada yada, lose some seats in fall, take the hit

stimulus finally rolls into economy and jobs are created, people feel good,
      spend money

end of 2010 pass some financial reform that allows banks two years to get
      out of proprietary trading business if you are a bank, people feel vindicated

2011 more jobs created, folks forget the outrage and fear subsides
      we come back from iraq, people are happier
      he dicks around with deficit this deficit that

2012 the election year, he passes some deficit reduction plan

he campaigns on, got alot done, stimulus worked, now it's....time to
      fill in the blank

js, lol, u bet the rebuplicans want health care, every CEO wants out of it totally and completely, this is what is different from 1994, back then it was just dems, now, large corps are sick and tired of dealing with it, it brought down gm, and of course insurers want it cause 40 more million sales that are guaranteed, as u know lot's of time biz is, go get that sale once we got em on the books we will figure out how too make money, and they will, cause govt is backstopping the profit, no different than military stuff which for the most part is guaranteed a profit, remember in the 90's all the cost overrun outrage, when your profit is guaranteed overuns make u money, lol

risks ahead, state balance sheets, and commodity prices, ie, inflation sky-rocketing

imho, even with those wins, he's lost alot of support because everything he will have done could have been done alot better and alot sooner, he had the mandate and rather than right wrongs, he played a democratic political game to win re-election, and then set up the next democratic vp

i would not be surprised if in the next election joe biden retires and hillary runs as vp to get experience to become the next president

i've always thought that was the plan, as always thought bush was kind of nieve to stick with cheney in the second term, they really set no one up to win

we shall see

i still say a likeable personable libertarian could win the middle and win the election, partisans can be split, what has transpired is the middle see's so much idiocy and stupidity and the basic non-enforrcement of laws and constant debauchery of money they will have no problem giving someone new with better idea's a chance, most will always think for the next 20 years no one can mess it up like bush did, so experience will be a non-factor

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

trip all your jibber jabber you dont mention he will raise taxes and the people will be outraged AND when you say he will have a plan to reduce the deficit thats a joke. He will then have to tax everything in site and raise taxes higher then they have ever been in history to try and reduce the deficit.Funny trip I like how you make it sound he will win and be realected

this is a joke,how are you so sure we will be out of Iraq how are you so sure the stimulis money will start to roll in. See if I had to guess what type of person wrote this ,rep-dem-lib and I didnt know you trip I would of definitly would say a liberal wrote this.And then you fiish it off with a libertarian winning,lol

i'm getting a sense for his big plan

2010, pass some health care, outrage yada yada, lose some seats in fall, take the hit

stimulus finally rolls into economy and jobs are created, people feel good,
      spend money

end of 2010 pass some financial reform that allows banks two years to get
      out of proprietary trading business if you are a bank, people feel vindicated

2011 more jobs created, folks forget the outrage and fear subsides
      we come back from iraq, people are happier
      he dicks around with deficit this deficit that

2012 the election year, he passes some deficit reduction plan

he campaigns on, got alot done, stimulus worked, now it's....time to
      fill in the blank
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

outrage doesn't last for the masses, and that's a fact, and that's who they are playing too

recency effect, the most recent thing is the most emotional

thus, if jobs appear in 2011 consistently all will be forgotten, and with jobs in 2011 the economy will do well in 2012

fear subsides

for me it's like calling a sporting event, u see plays develope over time and go, hmm, that's what they are likely doing

will it work, i don't know, i'd say it's the plan though

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

We have never had this must out rage over health care ever. Even when carter or clinton tried to get it. The people didnt stand up back then like they are standing up now. And this will not be forgotten no matter what happens trip. This scum bag has changed this country so bad that people have finaly noticed and for once the people of the United States are now educating themselves about politics and are wanting there congress men and womens and gov and senators head on a plate.Lets just say trip and this is a fact. Since you and I and others started to debate before this scumbag got elected you said he was going to do this and that and I said he was going to do this and that guess who was right, ME and thats not to say i'm bragging its me always seeing the truth and the facts on what kind of scum bag he is and I and others where right trip. But again you give him the benefit of the doubt. No matter what the economy will turn around and thats not what this scum bag did its just history and it is what it is.But dont say it was because of him if it happens. More people lost jobs again this month. Do you know how bad this scum bag is going to do in the 2012 election on what we have on him now and how bad he has done

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      We have never had this must out rage over health care ever. Even when carter or clinton tried to get it. The people didnt stand up back then like they are standing up now. And this will not be forgotten no matter what happens trip. DISAGREE, WE'VE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH COMMUNICATION ON HEALTH CARE, NOW WE HAVE INTERNET AND PROPAGANDA MACHINES ON BOTH SIDES, YET, IN PAST ALWAYS AN ISSUE PRICES WE'RE REASONABLE, THE TALK FOR MOST IS CONFUSION, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS CLEAR PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS, EVERYONE AGREE'S IT'S HIGH AND THATS IT, PRICE TALK BULLSHIT WALKS, PRICE IS HIGH PLUS INTERNET PLUS CHANGE, OUTRAGE NOT EVEN CLOSE, MUCH MONEY ON PROPAGANDA HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE

This scum bag has changed this country so bad ILLOGICAL STATEMENT ZERO FACTS TOO SUPPORT IT that people have finaly noticed and for once the people of the United States are now educating themselves about politics and are wanting there congress men and womens and gov and senators head on a plate.Lets just say trip and this is a fact. TOTALLY AGREE, ONE THING IS AS ANYONE AGES THERE KNOWLEDGE INCREASES, BABY BOOMERS PLUS INTERNET, PLUS THE PASSION OF POLITICS WORKS WELL ON THE INTERNET HAS MANY NOW QUESTIONG STUFF Since you and I and others started to debate before this scumbag got elected you said he was going to do this and that and I said he was going to do this and that guess who was right, ME and thats not to say i'm bragging its me always seeing the truth and the facts on what kind of scum bag he is and I and others where right trip. But again you give him the benefit of the doubt. No matter what the economy will turn around and thats not what this scum bag did its just history and it is what it is.But dont say it was because of him if it happens. More people lost jobs again this month. Do you know how bad this scum bag is going to do in the 2012 election on what we have on him now and how bad he has done
      HATE MOTIVATES, lol, u hate i was right on who would win, and you were so far off base as to be on the moon

I hated clinton with a passion and voted for papa bush, the only time i have ever voted in my life...........along the way one day i woke up and was like okay, wtf does everyone else see in this guy who many praise, which was one of my greatest learning experiences, super strong emotions produce a bias, a big one

thus, i just try and be very aware and more objective of things, always evaluate both sides

where i still **** up is missing a critical point, i like many expected more, much more, you're side screamed hey he is a politician idiot, and in my bias i did not give this as much credence as i should have, since in office he has acted exactly like all politicians, which, imho, is the huge disappoint he is up against, THE CALL TO ARMS, CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN, was great, and it was a fantastic rallying call for folks to act................what he has missed is that we do not believe politics as usual is anywhere near any type of change anyone can believe in, no matter how he justifies it

now, what i post and talk about is what is going on now, i'd say, his bet is PEOPLE FORGET, and man, forget they will for the most part

where is all the outrage over tarp, why are people not marching in the streets, man we probably posted more about that one subject than any other one over 3 months............and now tarp is but a tarp...........mostly forgotten

here's what i determined with the clintons and why i still dislike them, they had a communication strategy for any problem that crops up and still use it to this day

A. shit happens
      B. deny it, spin it, put it off, spin it more
      C. time is on your side cause more shit will happen that is more important than the last shit, and maybe that shit will be to your benefit and it will wipe out your bad shit

imho, this is something lawyers learn in law school and use often, the best ones use it always, the great ones think it's bullshit and dishonest and try to be realistic about things and not intentionally fool folks

thus, it's why i agree with js, repubs probably want health care reform yet it's great for the because it has there favorite type of propoganda, fear fear fear, which i've said for ages, and this last week was confirmed by that report down in boca about rnc money humping meeting, push the fear button to the masses and kiss asses for the big money

large corps want out of health care, have for about 15 years now

so, for me i miss little shit, and also miss on timing of things

your blow man, had a different time frame than what i was thinking, my post was this is what i think they are thinking and doing

for the most part the only time i will vote in an election is when a libertarian has a chance, or my hate is pretty damned high

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Healthcare alone didn't bring down GM. Way too much production, not enough cars on the road, pensions & extended healthcare demands from unions, along with some other items collectively brought GM to it's knees.

I don't know much about the gears of the economy, but healthcare is one benefit to employees that hurts no business.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

ILLOGICAL STATEMENT ZERO FACTS TOO SUPPORT
      MAKE SURE WHEN YOU PUT SOMETHING IN MY THREAD YOU SAY WHO ITS FROM AND IF YOU THINK THERS NO FACTS TO SUPPORT HE HAS CHANGED OUR COUNTRY FOR THE WORSE YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES EVEN MORE AND EDUCATE YOUR SELF MORE. THATS THE DUMBEST THING IVE HEARD THAT THERES NO FACTS TO SUPPORT HE HAS CHANGED OUR COUNTRY FOR THE WORSE ARE YOU FRIGGIN ME. LIKE JSJS HAS POSTED YOU CANT POSSIBLE SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND ALSO SAY YOUR A LIBERTARIAN DOES NOT ADD UP.

AND AGAIN YOUR GOING TO QOUTE, PEOPLE DO EDUCATE THEMSELVES BUT THEN YOU SAY THEY ALSO FORGET ABOUT POLITICS IN THIS DAY AND AGE

i was right on who would win, and you were so far off base as to be on the moon

HE WON WITH LIES HE DID A COMPLETE 360 HE FOOLED EVERYONE SO DONT PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK AND SAY I KNEW HE WOULD WIN AND I WAS SO FAR OFF. I WAS DEAD ON BALLS ABOUT HIM THE PEOPLE WERE FOOLED BY HIM NOT ME