• Join Us!
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • GOP picks Ron Paul
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOP picks Ron Paul

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default GOP picks Ron Paul

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul

• GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      How about that?! The republicans from CPAC picked Ron Paul by a landslide. So the conservatives get it. Awesome! After reading more into it. Ann Coulter now backs Ron Paul. People are realizing we need a man with our founding father's ideals leading the country. And that says it all right there. I used to say, "he damn sure knows his history." That was all I gave him credit for when I first learned of him because that's all he would go over. duh...Then I understood why he preaches the history of The Republic. Because that's the unstanding, and core values needed to run this great country the way it's supposed to be ran. Get us back to where we're supposed to be! Everyone from Theodore Roosevelt on has been a bullshitting, progressive, power hungry politician that thinks progression is how to run a country. Yeah...they ran a country with it alright. right into the ground. All the progressive bullshit has given power to the wrong jackasses, wasted more money, and screwed our country so far sideways it doesn't even resemble The Republic, and republicanism that this land was based on. Further more, all these phony ballony muhfuggers have led every American to believe in what they've created. I'm so glad to see the republicans at CPAC get it. YES!!! Now we just need those Tea Party poeple that have now learned about The Constitution and how America is meant to be and we're home free. Screw the idots that vote for the big superstar. the enterprise guy. the franchise. We need a leader with America's core values at the front line. Our founding father's ideals, and The Constitution come first and foremost.
      I also read something about Ron Paul not running in 2012. If that's true, I just pray someone with his values will run. I know Huckabee has it covered. He's about Fair Tax and understands the bullshjit laws are no more than that. I watched Huckabee explain what made America, and the state we should be. He said in one sentence. Have the drug-dealers paying taxes like every other business. Sounds like Huckabee understands true crime, and what's American and what's not. He might be the next best thing to Paul.
      "what?!!! horsepwr, are you saying that drugs should be legal?!" "oh heavenss!!!" YES. I'm saying, along with anyone else that understands that the law only creates a worse drug scene along with violence, that drugs should be traded, and consumed legally.
      "But hp, I don't want my kid able to go in the store and purchase cocaine."
      okay, so having it offered up for free at a party, in a bedroom where every one of their friends are doinmg it is better for you?
      1st off. Like alcohol and cigarettes. Drugs wouldn't be legal for minors.
      2nd. You wouldn't have to worry about bad dope on the street, cut with all sorts of garbage. Just incase of the slight chance a loved one might decide to do some expeimenting. It happens.
      3rd. You wouldn't have to worry about that loved one that does some experimenting getting thrown in prison just for useing drugs.
      4th. There's the chance a loved one chooses a much less harmful drug than alcohol as their choice for those holiday weekends, and now-&-then parties.
      My 5th, final, and most important point. If the children are the biggest worry, you and I, the parents, are the greatest influencial factor in their lives. It's our responsibility to teach the values to our children. Not the government. Not the community. Our's, as parents! Because legal or not, our children are going to be given the opportunity to every drug on the streets. I'd much rather be teaching my daughter about "every drug on the market". Like I do cigarettes and alcohol. Being drugs enter our lives by our most trusted, best friends usually. That's not cool. I realize that just by legalizing drugs, it doesn't fully remove that play in the game, but it makes them much less appealing to the youth. And I don't need to explain why illegal is appealing to kids when they reach certain phases in their little lives.

so, that's my point. The Constitution covers. Madison as well in The Bill of Rights. That's all that matters. That's all we need. And those guys had seen it all. They weren't wet behind the ears like everyone, it seems, that's came behind them. I guess being handed such a great country gets to most people's minds, with all their progressive ideas for this group and that group. uck the group. uck the progression with new laws and handouts. Let's get back to the individual and his rights.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: GOP picks Ron Paul

GOP picks Ron Paul
      AMERICA NEEDS A TRUE REPUBLICAN RONALD CONERVATIVE. BUT ANN SAYS SHE AGREES WITH RON AND THINKS BY THE TIME 2012 GETS HERE THE WAR WONT BE A ISSUE AND THATS PART OF WHY SHE BACKS HIM.IF THE WAR ISNT A ISSUE THEN SHE WILL STAND BEHIND HIM BUT IF THE WAR IS A ISSUE STILL SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH RON ON THAT. AND THATS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH RON PAUL IS THE WAR.BUT LIKE I ALSO SAID HE WONT RUN AND HIS AGE WILL BE A PROBLEM. AND THEN MY OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS AGAINST EARMARKS WICH IS A GOOD THING BUT HE VOTED FOR THEM AND THEN GIVES A EXCUSE WHY. I'LL POST A LITTLE VIDEO. I LOVE ANN PLUS I THINK SHE'S HOT BUT SHE'S LIKE O'RIELLY AND THINKS SHE'S NEVER WRONG BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER NAKED.AND THEN THIS LINK IS JUST PLAIN AWFUL ON HIS BELIEFS ABOUT SLAVERY. I WOULD HATE TO THINK IF HE RAN AND IT TOOK OTHER VOTES AWAY FROM A TRUE CONTENDER LIKE ROSS PEROT DID AND SCREWED BUSH SENIOR. IF ROSS WOULDNT HAVE RUN BUSH WOULD OF WON

HORSE ARE YOU SAYING YOU AGREE WITH DRUGS BEING LEGAL. HORSE I DONT THINK IVE EVER DISAGREED WITH YOU ON ANYTHING BUT DUDE DRUGS AND MINORS,BOOZE AND CIGARETTES SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL FOR MINORS. YOUR 5 THINGS DUDE I REPECTFULY THINK ARE FRIGGIN HORRIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN BEING TO USE,TRY TEST,EXPERIMENT WITH. DRUGS LEAD TO BAD THINGS. FACTS ARE THAT WHEN SOMEONE TRIES CRACK OR HEROIN OR METH OR ANY HARD DRUG THAT THEY WILL BECOME ADDICTED TO IT AND IT WILL AFFECT THE BRAIN.STATISTICS PROVE THAT THE MAJORITY PEOPLE WHO TRY THESE TYPES OF DRUGS WILL GET HOOKED IF THEY HAVE WAYS TO GET THEM AND LIKED THE FEELING.

2nd. You wouldn't have to worry about bad dope on the street, cut with all sorts of garbage. Just incase of the slight chance a loved one might decide to do some expeimenting. It happens.
      3rd. You wouldn't have to worry about that loved one that does some experimenting getting thrown in prison just for useing drugs.
      4th. There's the chance a loved one chooses a much less harmful drug than alcohol as their choice for those holiday weekends, and now-&-then parties.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

being legal wouldnt increase usage.....i live in a small town,20,000 people and can get any drug from heroine to coke in a matter of a few minutes...people that want to use will use whether they call the local dope dealer or go to 7-11 and buy legally....only diffrence is legit business will reap the profits other than gangs and drug cartells....i dont support any drug being legal other than pot, which i think is safer than alchohol
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

GOP picks Ron Paul
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      AMERICA NEEDS A TRUE REPUBLICAN RONALD CONERVATIVE. BUT ANN SAYS SHE AGREES WITH RON AND THINKS BY THE TIME 2012 GETS HERE THE WAR WONT BE A ISSUE AND THATS PART OF WHY SHE BACKS HIM.IF THE WAR ISNT A ISSUE THEN SHE WILL STAND BEHIND HIM BUT IF THE WAR IS A ISSUE STILL SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH RON ON THAT. AND THATS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH RON PAUL IS THE WAR.BUT LIKE I ALSO SAID HE WONT RUN AND HIS AGE WILL BE A PROBLEM. AND THEN MY OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS AGAINST EARMARKS WICH IS A GOOD THING BUT HE VOTED FOR THEM AND THEN GIVES A EXCUSE WHY. I'LL POST A LITTLE VIDEO. I LOVE ANN PLUS I THINK SHE'S HOT BUT SHE'S LIKE O'RIELLY AND THINKS SHE'S NEVER WRONG BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER NAKED.AND THEN THIS LINK IS JUST PLAIN AWFUL ON HIS BELIEFS ABOUT SLAVERY. I WOULD HATE TO THINK IF HE RAN AND IT TOOK OTHER VOTES AWAY FROM A TRUE CONTENDER LIKE ROSS PEROT DID AND SCREWED BUSH SENIOR. IF ROSS WOULDNT HAVE RUN BUSH WOULD OF WON

HORSE ARE YOU SAYING YOU AGREE WITH DRUGS BEING LEGAL. HORSE I DONT THINK IVE EVER DISAGREED WITH YOU ON ANYTHING BUT DUDE DRUGS AND MINORS,BOOZE AND CIGARETTES SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL FOR MINORS. YOUR 5 THINGS DUDE I REPECTFULY THINK ARE FRIGGIN HORRIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN BEING TO USE,TRY TEST,EXPERIMENT WITH. DRUGS LEAD TO BAD THINGS. FACTS ARE THAT WHEN SOMEONE TRIES CRACK OR HEROIN OR METH OR ANY HARD DRUG THAT THEY WILL BECOME ADDICTED TO IT AND IT WILL AFFECT THE BRAIN.STATISTICS PROVE THAT THE MAJORITY PEOPLE WHO TRY THESE TYPES OF DRUGS WILL GET HOOKED IF THEY HAVE WAYS TO GET THEM AND LIKED THE FEELING.

Exactly. Like my 1st point. Drugs shouldn't be legal for minors. Just as alcohol and cigarettes.
      But, I do not believe the state or federal government has the right to say what foods, drinks, or any substance goes into an individual's body. My body doesn't belong to the government. I understand that's a far reach for some folks to understand, and even farther for some people to agree with, but freedom is freedom. Communism is communism. Once adulthood is reached, we should have full liberty. Look at what prohibition of alcohol did to the country. Look at what prohibition of drugs does to the country. Look at what prohibition of firearms does to a community. All prohibition does is sling the doors wide open for the real criminals. Violent criminals. Look at alcohol. It's traded on the market without any violent crime. The molecular structure of alcohol is that of ethanol. Alcohol is, by far, the worst substance for the brain and body. Cells don't stand up to alcohol/ethenol. It just eats them up. Kills them. Destroys them on contact. An alcoholic's brain is comparable to someone that huffs ether. The individual that huffs ther is better off than drinking the alcohol though, because the body doesn't get destroyed by the alcohol like someone that drinks it. Alcohol is bad shit. The worst.

Here. I borrowed this little explanation from Wikipedia.

"Ethanol, also called ethyl alcohol, pure alcohol, grain alcohol, or drinking alcohol, is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid. It is a powerful psychoactive drug, best known as the type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages and in modern thermometers. Ethanol is one of the oldest recreational drugs. In common usage, it is often referred to simply as alcohol or spirits."

Coming from a party town. Spring break capital back in my hay-days.(the early-mid 90s) I've seen allot of recreational drug use and abuse. Out of all that recreation drug use. And on a pretty regular basis by a bunch of folks. I don't know any that are hooked on anything. I have plenty friends that still drink alcohol on a regular basis though. I did see someone close to me get on cocaine for a couple yrs. I had another friend that did that meth garbage for a few yrs. They're both drug free, and have been for at least 5yrs each now. They do drink alcohol though.
      Legal or not. The drugs will be there. Legal or not. Studies show that the taboo substances have greater appeal to the majority of youth. It is my job to teach my child about the dangers of this world. Not the government. They've done a terrible job so far. Remember D.A.R.E.? That was a disaster. Ya don't see much about that bullshit program anymore. The reason is because D.A.R.E was shown to raise interest in children, and proved to produce youth that actually wanted to experiment with all those "bad" drugs that DARE warned us about. yeah...I remember the DARE program when I was in 6th grade. I wasn't surprised when research proved D.A.R.E. produced drug useing kids. Afterall, I remember thinking, "that sounds pretty cool", as they explained different drugs and their effects. And apparently, everybody else in my class at that school thought the same thing because we all ended up clubbin like it was the cool thing to do. Thank goodness that phase only lasted about 2yrs. The drinking has stuck with many of them though. I rarely, RARELY, drink. So it isn't because of availability. It's choice. Alcohol is readily available. Drugs are too. The deciding factors are knowledge, parenting, and peers. The drugs and alcohol will be there wheather we want it available or not. I damn sure am extremely passionate about that shit being illegal though. That ignoprant ass law can ruin a good person's life because they choose to party one night if they get "busted". That's fukin bullshit. Some good folks that make a poor choice don't belong in federal prison for 30yrs because of drugs. When all it takes for most is the experiencew of that bumpy road, and then they lead a squeaky clean life with greater knowledge to pass to their children from then on, and the rest of the future.

Prohibition is bullshit. I used to think exactly like you Fuzo. I felt very strongly about drugs being illegal. But prohibtion teaches nothing. It does just the opposite, and causes biased, ignorance.

Also, addiction doesn't work like that. It is a disease. You either have it or you don't. There are many forms. Alcoholism. 1st sip and that's it for some. Meth, one hit and that's it for just as many as alcoholics probably. Then you have people you have to hide knifes and razors from, cause they slice themselves up. It's a disease. As legitimate a disease as diabetes. And like a diabetic, there's no cure for addiction but there is medications that make it possible for an addict to lead a happy, hopeful, fun filled life with invaluable knowledge to share with their children.
      Then there's all the folks at the other end of the spectrum that can hit meth on several different occasions and never take even the slightest liking for that trash.
      Ya never know, but making it illegal doesn't do any good. It does serve very bad though. The substances will be there. Illegal or not. As long as people depend on the legal status to keep their loved ones in check, then the problem will steadily rise greater and greater. The legal status does nothing but turn much of the youth on.

I'd have a shit fit if my daughter was at a party or in a car with some illegal subvstance and didn't realize it until she's locked up with a beginning wrap sheet. I spoke to a friend of mine the other day that's a criminal defense attorney, and he's utterly pissed at how swamped he is with the youth cases. Innocent kids that get felony tresspassing charges for building a fire in the woods camping on someone's property they didn't know. Yeah, the cops slap the cuffs on these kids and charge 'em now-days. That was good clean fun back in my days. If cops ever showed up where we were, our parents just got called, and that was the worst thath could happen. They usually just ran us off.
      It's a messed up world we're in these days, and only getting worse.
      Oh, and one of my wife's best friends husband is a cop. He's trying to kick a drug addiction he's had for several years. While he locks people up for the same shit.
      The law...pshht.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Illegal Drugs shouldnt be legal for adults either. whats next get rid of the cops who put there lifes on the line when dope dealers shoot and kill people because people owe them money for the drugs they got from the drug dealer. And as for your friend who's a cop he should be on leave or in rehab to work on his problem to get better. but if he's still working and using thats totaly wrong and shouldnt be in the field until he is clean or not using anymore. If he's using his head isnt on straight and can make the wrong decisions.Good luck to him

I've seen allot of recreational drug use and abuse. Out of all that recreation drug use. And on a pretty regular basis by a bunch of folks. I don't know any that are hooked on anything

Horse if there using on a regular basis and you have seen alot then there hooked and addicted
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Illegal Drugs shouldnt be legal for adults either. whats next get rid of the cops who put there lifes on the line when dope dealers shoot and kill people because people owe them money for the drugs they got from the drug dealer. And as for your friend who's a cop he should be on leave or in rehab to work on his problem to get better. but if he's still working and using thats totaly wrong and shouldnt be in the field until he is clean or not using anymore. If he's using his head isnt on straight and can make the wrong decisions.Good luck to him
      That cop ain't my friend. (His wife is one of my wife's best friends, and I've known his wife longer than he has.) That's just a "for instance" of the cops that put their lives on the line. Now one of my friends, a good friend of mine, did ride with a couple dudes he was drinking with at Fridays, to go to the next bar. They asked if he was cool. He said, "yeah". They railed out a few lines. My friend got nervous and mentioned that they needed to be careful after all those drinks. The dudes pulled out badges, and the one driving was head of narcotics for a local municipality. They replied to my friend, "they have nothing to worry about." cops...man, I did know a guy pretty well, in my partying days, that was a cop too. He got busted with his roomate for illegal drugs. The cops killed my brother on his bike, and covered it up. fukin police...If I've offended a cop on here, and you live by all the golden rules. And I mean really live by the rule. No drinking. Cause I've already posted how that's the worst shit. If you're really "clean", and serve true. I apologize. If you'll fuk someone's life up because they are on drugs. That's your bad.
      But back to the point. There are a whole bunch of police that use drugs. The "my friend" part, none of 'em are close to that. And for some reason. Every cop I have known a little about, they "party". But hey, that's their business. If they use drugs on their time. That's their life, and their body. They should be able to make that decision.

Horse if there using on a regular basis and you have seen alot then there hooked and addicted
      I don't see the weekend user as an addict. Is the guy that has a 6 pack, or a few drinks, on Friday evening an alcoholic?
      Once a week is a regular basis, but that's controlled, responsible use.
      1 up

Go Gators

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

For those that care to read my explanation of legalization of drugs from the Libertarian perspective, here it is:

Libertarians such as myself believe that property rights are essential and protected by the Constitution. The first and foremost important property that we all have ownership over is our body, that is, until we do something that interferes with other people's rights and/or break a law resulting in the state taking ownership of our body. Thus, while you have ownership of your body you have the right to do with it as you please, whether it be taking steroids, drugs such as pot, or alcohol. However, if you go out and get behind the wheel of a car, or commit a crime under the influence you will lose that right. Basically, if you want to sit in your house and smoke pot all day and not bother anyone in society then you are in the right to do so. But if a company desires to drug test all of its employees that is fair game because the company owner is free to choose what type of people work for him.

Okay, that was the Libertarian view on drugs. Now then, as for Ron Paul, I believe he is the best candidate to run our country and the ONLY one who has any principles or morals which he sticks to. As fro the war issue, people are confused as to why we are even at war. I have served 5 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan dating back to March of 2004 and returned from my last deployment September 14, 2009. Personally, I feel Paul is correct in his non interventionist stance. I used to see it differently but it does not make sense any more. Afghanistan made sense in the beginning but Iraq never did. I think we have been lied to by our leaders and coerced into going to war to further the U.N.'s agenda and that of the New World Order. The fact that we are forcing democracy on those countries is absurd and will never work. The Afghan people live in the stone age compared to the sovereign nations around the world. In my opinion, we should be pulling our troops back home and worry about keeping our homeland safe. We need to be more strict on visas and profile all persons from muslim countries who seek a visa. We have the resources to prevent attacks but all of the politically correct bs is preventing that, such as in the case with the underwear bomber. Nothing made sense in that case, his father reported to our em****y that he is was worried about his son's involvement with terrorists, and he had no passport to board the plane yet somehow still managed to get on. Also, there was the Ft. Hood shooter who showed many signs that he was a Muslim extremist and suicide bomber sympathizer and yet nothing was done to prevent his attack. We are playing politically correct with a dangerous enemy and it is going to lead to something much worse if we're not careful.

Many of you will disagree with my opinion on the war but then many of you also only know what you read and hear on the tv and in newspapers. I have been there many times and have seen a lot of stuff. Many of my comrades hold the same view that I have. It seems to be a never ending war and one that we should have ended long ago. How long will Americans stand for this, and where are all of the anti-war protesters that were protesting before Obama's election? Is the war okay with them now because their man is in office? They obviously did not care about the troops because their mouths are shut now.

I will continue to deploy with the soldiers and do my job but hopefully it will all end some day in the near future. I doubt that many of you are even aware of the ridiculous rules we have to abide by in Iraq and Afghanistan as a result to this administration's policies. After we pulled out of the major cities in Iraq last summer we were no longer permitted to go after anyone without approval from an Iraqi commander. Thus, when we started getting hammered on base from mortar rounds and rockets we had to just sit there and hope we weren't hit, because we could not go after them. If that is the style of fighting you support then something is wrong because we are left as sitting ducks. Then, there is the problem with soldiers being afraid to retaliate when doing patrols for fear that they will be imprisoned if they make one single mistake. This leads to more soldiers being killed or wounded due to fear of repercussions.

I was in support of going in getting the job done and getting out, but that is apparently not the plan. It seems evident our plan is to remain there forever just as we have in South Korea. This will result in continued deficit spending which will further weaken our dollar. The weaker our dollar gets the worse off our country will be.

I believe Ron Paul is far more intelligent and educated on history and the economics then any other politician. He holds the traditional non interventionist view that the founders held. Somehow war has become popular with the Republican party but it should not be. Perhaps if the draft was in effect Americans would have a different view of the war, but sense most American have never seen combat and never will, they will continue to support a war that demands nothing of them other than tax dollars. At least I can feel comfortable in knowing that I have done my duty to my country by serving active-duty in combat zones and continue to as a field support rep with the Army infantry. And yes, I do make pretty good money now as a civilian when I deploy, but I am willing to sacrifice the pay to end the war and go back to peace time. My principles are more important than money. I do what I do because I love my job and respect the military. In addition, my experience has been far more beneficial as a civilian working with the Army then it was when I was active-duty.

That's my 2 cents and I respect the views of everyone else, just wish people would try to really understand the situation. Please realize that I still support the mission but am becoming more and more confused as to what that actually means now. It used to be very clear but not anymore.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I completely agree with you jsjs. Of course I agree with your intellectual point with drugs and alcohol. (why we have to separate the 2 is only because one's legal and the other isn't. They're both drugs.) But you are on point.

I support your view on intervening with these 3rd wold countries in the name of democracy. Democracy...Like that'll happen in 100yrs. It's a messed up system that we've become. Why put that on someone else. Oh, I know. Because it's basically socialism. What we really are but no-one's yet to admit it.
      You echo a lot of soldiers that are, and have been, fighting in the current conflict. So many report that it just makes no sense anymore, and they're very disheartened. Most of our soldiers on the ground over there are depressed, missing their families, and don't even understand the mission anymore. At least, that's what I gathered after watching a program about the current status.

I'm right with ya. Screw them muthahfuggers. Bring our troops home. Profile the hell out of those bastards that breed that bullshit, and guard the homefront for real. That includes ending the bleeding heart politically correct horseshit. Fuk that! Fuk Obama and the horse that rode him in! Fuk his plan to communism, and the whole current system. Let the men that understand what this country was built on, made the greatest land in the world, and have the knowledge to help Americans unlearn that communist bullshit they have learned as law.
      1 up

Go Gators

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

..let them take the reins.
      (I forgot to finish my sentence.lol...)
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

cmon guys be realistic we have to take care of our country and fight when things get bad or they will launch a missle at us. I think some of you think it wont ever happen to us,it will if we do nothing and leave every base we have.common sense tells ya to stay and fight and protect our country from harm. horse what do you think is going to happen if we leave. They get bigger and stronger again and we get attacked again.
      Latest poll numbers stat that our men and women our in favor fighting then leaving and not getting the job done.I'll have to find that stat again.If we bring every man and women home across the countries in our bases our country will be weak and others will take advantage of us and walk all over us.

DOES ANYONE THINK WE WILL NOT GET ATTACKED AGAIN,DOES ANYONE THINK SOMONE WONT USE A NUCLEAR MISSLE ON US IF THEY HAD ONE TO USE ON US.

Now horse a question for you.do you think theres a difference in a weekend drinker who has 4-5-6 drinks then a full time drinker and the weekend drinker kills someone but you say doesnt have a problem with drinking socilally because its only on the weekends. That is called a weekend alcholic. Should the weekend guy get a less of a sentenece then a full blown every day drinker If someone is a weekend drinker. Do you think parent should let there teens try drugs,pot,coke,heroin,meth,beer.Because if a parent lets there kids who are not of age let drink or let them use are not giving good parental skills to there children IMO. And its not right even if they are 18-21 so called adults. I would never ever let my kid party with me with hard core drugs.Thats if I did them but I dont.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I agree that the government goes overboard on controlling some things, however, we have to have some things governed. We just can't have a "free for all".

Also, if all drugs are made legal, why even have a police force or other authorities out their risking their lives everyday to help keep us safe? I don't think one really has a clue what some of these police officers do everyday and the terrible things they see and many of that is centered around the use and sales of drugs. Making drugs legal would be the biggest mistake made, imo.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if drugs were legal they wouldnt be out there fighting drug dealers because the drug dealers would be 7-11 and wall greens.....i agree, we cant just have a free for all..we need to keep law and order, but that will only happen when we get rid of crooked politicians and police....
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Why do we have to have these arguments or disussions on how heroin and meth and crystal and crack is a powerful drug and needs to be taken off the streets by cops. but some people want to say fuk the cops and how they put there life on the line for others every day and sometimes the cops lose there lives.Ive been beat up 2x in my lfe by cops but it was my fault being a young punk kid

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I bet people made these same arguments about legalizing alcohol years ago but it worked out well. Of course people will still commit crimes and such but if it were legal the crime rate would drop significantly. I don't think we have to ever worry about hard drugs being legalized but pot should be for sure. It would clear out a lot of room in our prisons and save a lot of money from lawsuits and feeding and housing prisoners. Most pot smokers are not bad people, and they are going to smoke it regardless. This is where a libertarian strongly differs from a Republican. I am about freedom and limited government, not less freedom and maximum government. But once again, I have spent a lot of time studying to find my true views, and my conclusion is less government and more freedom is the only feasible way to keep our country, which neither Republican or Democrat parities believe in. I do side with the Republicans the majority of the time but in many cases people just don't realize how threatening some of their policies are to our freedom. Once freedom is gone it can never be regained, which is our fate eventually. Perhaps not in any of our lifetimes but it will end sometime in the future. It has been proven with every government in history that a democracy cannot remain. Majority rules will eventually take every last piece of freedom that currently exists. That is a fact and anyone who doubts it should go read up on their history.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul

• GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      • GOP picks Ron Paul
      Now horse a question for you.do you think theres a difference in a weekend drinker who has 4-5-6 drinks then a full time drinker and the weekend drinker kills someone but you say doesnt have a problem with drinking socilally because its only on the weekends. That is called a weekend alcholic. Should the weekend guy get a less of a sentenece then a full blown every day drinker If someone is a weekend drinker. Do you think parent should let there teens try drugs,pot,coke,heroin,meth,beer.Because if a parent lets there kids who are not of age let drink or let them use are not giving good parental skills to there children IMO. And its not right even if they are 18-21 so called adults. I would never ever let my kid party with me with hard core drugs.Thats if I did them but I dont.
      I think there's a difference between a responsible drinker, and an addict that has to have a drink first thing in the morning, every morning, just to get his hands to steady, and stop puking. A big difference. One's an addict, one controls his drinking and has the will power to do without.

I just realized that I think you meant something different by that question though, and my answer is [no]. There's not one difference from someone that drinks everyday, and someone that drinks on the weekends and kills someone. They both commit the same crime, which is driving drunk, obviously. There's no difference because the crime is the crime no matter how often it's committed.

Second part. No, I do not believe a parent should "party" with their children. That's messed up. Come on Fuzo. You think I'm sitting in a run down trailer park, or in the country club, (it happens everywhere), but you think I'm sitting here getting messed up with my kids like some complete looser. That's one of my top issues with the world today. Bad parenting. That's why kids choose the friends they do, and choose to use drugs. It's on the parents. Sure 1 out of 10 kids is just destined to be a fuk-up, no matter how hard the parents try, but if you look at most of the looser drug useing youth. You can find their state of being throughout their ways of being raised. Sure there are other elements throughout childhood that lead right to those choices. But parenting is 1st and foremeost to blame 90% of the time.

The main point though. Alcohol doesn't commit the crime. Drugs don't commit the crime. People do. There is such thing as responsible use. They don't commit crimes that could harm other individuals if intoxicated. If someone chooses to get drunk on a Saturday at home watching the game, where's the crime? It's if they make the choice to get behind the wheel. That's the difference between criminal and no-harm-done.
      The alcohol and drugs will be there. Wheather legal or illegal. It's the individual's choices that create real crime.
      Here's an example of what's happening; If guns were made illegal. There would be people with the same mindset 2 generations down the road. They would be saying, "Are you crazy?! What, would they have gun shops, where people go and purchase guns?"...and all the reasons guns should remain illegal would come along with their argument.

By the way. I'm all for getting the job done overseas. I just feel that if we're gonna solve the problem, let's solve the damn problem. It can be done for much less cost, and less American life loss. Make a statement, and end the war in the drop of just a few bombs. "what?..You hate the free world and want us dead. You call us satan?" (BOOM!!!) bye-bye...
      But the pooceefootin bs...ain't gettin the job done. Especially when our troops hands are tied. Navy Seals, some of our finest, getting punished for bustin a jehad hadji's lip. ridiculous! I can't support that.
      1 up

Go Gators