• Join Us!
  • Healthcare System
  • Healthcare System
  • Healthcare System
  • Healthcare System
  • Healthcare System
  • Healthcare System
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Healthcare System

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Healthcare System

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System

• Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      fwiw, this is my second observation on my foray into 2.5 months and goin on major medical, first one was all hospital rooms are now private

second one is, I HAVE ZERO POWER, imho, this is important, if you read my prior posts, i'd be not paying for 1/2 of the services i recieved or more because A, they didn't solve the problem B. they made things worse C. they don't do what they say they will do

the fact is since I don't pay I'm not the customer, the insurance company or government is, thus, like i've said before, they document procedures and that is the primary concern

one consequence of this is, they really don't listen that well to you

i'd be curious how it is in canada

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Healthcare System

Sometimes when I hear horror stories or stories that are negative I say to my self how did this happen to one self. I work for a major airline still even though on injured status but my insurance is top notch man I never ever had a problem.When baby1 and I were going through infertility a cycle of invetro was 25k dollars and we had to do this 3 times and they picked up every single penny of this.Last night I had to get my script filled and I paid $1.50 for the meds and that was generic if I wanted brand it would of been a whole $6.50 ,lol

So my question trip is it the type of insurance you have is that why you have problems
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Im feeling the pain with ya, im on the Oregon Health Plan recently I went to a dentist and he was talking about having to pull ALL my teeth out ! HIV can be nasty, anyway I found another dentist who said I would be able to keep most of my teeth and she could really get me fixed up, well oregon dropped the dental plan and my eye care plan. my monthly meds are well over $3,000 so I hope to god they dont drop that too or I'll probally wind up on the "fallen heros" list too. I have my opinions on all this crass but they would more than likely be taken racially.
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

it's medicare

today was a perfect example, now yesterday we are talking about my grandmother coming home, everything is fantastic

today in rehab she had problems breathing while my brother was there, he comes home and says the doctor will look at her and they will call me

an hour later, no phone call, i say let's go, we get there, they say they had called, nope, they got the wrong firggin number, 3ed time this has happened, someone put the prefax in wrong, and even though i've had the same probllem 3 times, no one fixed it in computer system

now, they say gram has to be on oxygen, well, she's been out of hosptial 12 days no oxygen, peachy keen, doing great and overnight now she needs oxygen, i explain this is the same thing that has happened before, so i'm getting into it, kindly with the nurse just saying none of it makes sense, they say they will not do a chest xray

i go, listen medicare probably has spent 25k in the last month, and you're worried about some 150 dollar xray, man, the nurse went off on me saying she doesn't get into that, she can't approve it blah blah blah

so, i ask, okay, what time did the doctor look at her this morning, the answer, oh she hasn't seen your grandmother, we talked to her on the phone, i informed the nurse that i see my grandmother every day, i know what's what, this ain't right, she's turned from coming home to going down hill overnight, and the fact is no one knows why, which is the same problem we've had from 2.5 months

needless to say by the end of the day she had had a chest xray and the doctor had come by

when i went by for dinner, nurse came and talked to me, now this doctor has a different story from the critical care doctor

so, i tell the nurse, listen i've seen 8 different doctors in the last 2.5 months, and everyone has a different opinion, and the first six missed the problem, and now my last two disagree, i'm not saying you're wrong, it just puts me in a tough spot, cause i ain't a doctor, lol, we'll she how she is tommorrow

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System

• Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      • Healthcare System
      Quote Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
      Im feeling the pain with ya, im on the Oregon Health Plan recently I went to a dentist and he was talking about having to pull ALL my teeth out ! HIV can be nasty, anyway I found another dentist who said I would be able to keep most of my teeth and she could really get me fixed up, well oregon dropped the dental plan and my eye care plan. my monthly meds are well over $3,000 so I hope to god they dont drop that too or I'll probally wind up on the "fallen heros" list too. I have my opinions on all this crass but they would more than likely be taken racially.
      i can't imagine medic, you've got the best attitude man, truly one in a million, wish you luck