• Join Us!
  • billion to banks
  • billion to banks
  • billion to banks
  • billion to banks
  • billion to banks
  • billion to banks
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: $30billion to banks

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default $30billion to banks

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks

• billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      This character, the president, is trying to give $30billion, of the money that the major banks have repaid from the "stimulus" money, to the small community "Main St" banks in the premise, again, to create lending for small business capital. These are the banks that either didn't accept government money the first go-round, or sent it right back, because they didn't need it. They never practiced the poor lending and banking habits to put their financial stability at risk. They didn't, and don't want to be nationalized. They know what comes with that money. This president knows what comes with that money. That's why he's trying to force it on them. Those stable banks, need no coersion money.
      Why can't this character get it. Notice, he won't cut taxes where it will make a real difference. Yes, I realize there are some little tax credits for businesses. The credits put into 2009 for the 2010 tax season will by each employee a cup of coffee for the yr. I mean, come on now. He really won't cut taxes in the name of capital gain. Because that is fundamentally against what he's trying to do. But, he's packaging $30billion to small banks across America under the bs premise of lending for small business capital.

There's an incredible coincidence here with the presidents $30billion figure that he throws out to the public. There are just under 30million small businesses in America. There are 29.6million businesses with fewer than 500 workers. These small businesses make up 99.9% of business in America.
      Pretty interesting figure that he grabbed out of the air, huh.
      If $30billion is all that the big banks have paid back, pigs fly. $30billion is a drop in the bucket for those banks, and I hear some have paid the government back in full. They didn't like those salary caps, and being told they can't make certain business purchases. So they got that government money paid back quickly.
      1 up

Go Gators

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: $30billion to banks

This is part of their plan to have more control over the banking and private sectors. A quote comes to mind here: "Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws." — Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century.

The president does not care about helping small businesses, instead it is another front to make it seem like he does. This is about aquiring leverage over all of the banks in order to control who gets money and who doesn't, how much employees are paid, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if the government attached conditions to businesses who borrow money from a bank that accepted money from the government. One thing is for sure, things are getting more and more radical with no end in sight. In three more years this country will be hard to recognize from pre Obama, and if he gets elected to a second term, capitalism will be nearing its end.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: $30billion to banks

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks

• billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      • billion to banks
      oh yeah. See, it's a much better plan to nationlize the "main st" small town banks while, at the same time, have small business take out loans on that dollar that was handed out for nationalization. It's 2 birds with one stone. Ya get small banks out of the private sector, and instead of creating capital by capitalism, this plan also ties up more capital from the private sector in reality.
      It's Obamanomics101. Spend more money. Tie up more capital. Break the system.
      Anyone need a more detailed explanation? If you take out a loan for capital to operate, or grow business. Then you have the added operation costs, and a brand new debt to add to the budget. All you can hope for is a boom in economy and business.
      Now, if the president was serious about capital, and helping capitalism, you free up capital by cutting taxes. But, he's done the exact opposite. One example; unemployment tax hike.(up 500%) Tax hikes for 2010 expected to see 500-1000% increase.
      Good luck capitalists. I hope capitalism can survive.
      You must break an existing system to usher in a new one.
      1 up

Go Gators