• Join Us!
  • -Zogby Poll: Palin Tops GOP Field for 2012
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: -Zogby Poll: Palin Tops GOP Field for 2012

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default -Zogby Poll: Palin Tops GOP Field for 2012

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Yeah its early but she has made such progress and continues to do so and I dont see anything less from her and I do see her going more on the attack.Her just being now a regular on fox gives her so much attention and the people can finaly see the true palin. Well theres alot of other people who think she has the making to beat blojama and after last night he will lose to who ever is the Rep nominee. And zogby is by far one of the accurate polls ever out there

Sarah Palin's recent book success and her new high-profile role on Fox News are having a stunning impact on her political standing, with a Newsmax-Zogby poll showing the former Alaska governor now leading the GOP field as the party's preferred candidate for president.
      The exclusive Newsmax Media-Zogby poll released Thursday asked likely GOP voters: "If the Republican primary for president of the United States were held today. . . for whom would you vote?"
      The poll gave voters a selection of top-tier potential candidates, as well as some dark horses,. The list included Scott Brown, Jeb Bush, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, David Petraeus, Tim Pawlenty, and Mitt Romney.
      Despite the size and diversity of the field, Palin grabbed a solid 22.2 percent to take the lead with former Massachusetts Gov. Romney close behind with 19.4 percent.
      Also making a strong showing was former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with 12 percent, followed by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee at 11 percent.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: -Zogby Poll: Palin Tops GOP Field for 2012

this would be a big mistake for them to run her as anything more than the vice president. I think she is good and i like her, but there are to many people that will not vote for her. The rep need a charismatic middle aged male to run and have her be the vice. That would be a good ticket. I don't wanna see Obama back in office as i despise the guy but i could see it happening with Palin as the front runner for the Rep.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oh no please don't let her run
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

James you think a man needs to be in office to lead the country.I have to hear why you think that in a more detail manner please.We just had a first half black man win why couldnt a women win. Better yet a concervative republican women which is what america needs right now those concervative republican views which she has.And now the polls are sayng she is the front runner which means people are finaly changing there minds. If anyone thinks blojama is going to win again please have a medical exam,lol.If he wants to try and win he needs to go to the center right like clinton did and he wont imo he will stay far left.And after the 2010 elections in nov game over for him. Its all republicansuntil the election which if she runs will start really picking up her game. Its funny she didnt ask to be the vp ticket but MCcain picked her and it helped him in the ratings and votes. You have the lberal media try and rip her a new one and everyone wants to et on the bash wagon. Palin is a true concervative republican and thats that. whether she's a women or not shouldnt make a difference. People are not going to want 4 more years of what we have now
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i agree fuzo and it's only got a little to do with her being a woman. People made a big step with a black president and what did that do? Shot them in the foot. They are gonna want to pull back and go back to the norm the old. I white male strong willed conservative leader. She would be a serious aid in a campaign as a VP but she would not make a good Pres candidate. I know this sounds bad but she is also to attractive people associate attractive with being not all that intelligent. It's sad but true. Also she has made some serious mistakes in her speech and just isn't as charismatic as she should be. I liek her don't get me wrong fuzo. But i front runner i don't like that idea.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I can accept her as a vp but we have 3 years left for the democrats to keep digging them selves deeper into trouble

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if he runs we will have 4 more years of dem
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      if he runs we will have 4 more years of dem

Have you been listening to america pigmeat, have you not seen,new jersey,virginia,massachusetts the most liberal state that we republicans won. We will be taking over the house in 2010 thats a givin and taking a whole bunch more of seats in the senate.You have seen and heard all of this. The sotus was more lies and look up fact check and it will tell you how wrong he was it was a joke everyone who watched it saw that. His health care is dead he wont get anything passed thats worth passing. The people have spoke but you think if he runs again the people of the usa who took those 3 states already for republicans will win office again.Thats friggin absurd the people of the unites states are now awake and know the real blojama it took a year but they now know and will not vote him back in. Tell me your reasoning how he is going to win when our economy sucks our unemployment sucks we have no jobs,he spends spends and spends and digs us deeper into debt. I really have to hear why you think he will win.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I think Palin would be an excellent choice for the Republicans. In my opinion she helped McCain pull more votes than he would have with any other VP candidate on his ticket. Palin has been treated unfairly by the media because they fear her due to her outstanding personality and her solid conservative principles. Unfortunately, the media has been so successful at destroying her reputation that it has even spilled onto some conservative voters. Whether or not she would win, I believe she and Romney are the best candidates as of now. Another good conservative is LA governor Bobby Jindal, but not sure if he is interested in running. I don't know why people doubt Palin's capability and experience. She was the governor of Alaska, which is much more than Obama could say. They attacked her for lack of experience yet a rookie Senator won the office. A governor is basically the CEO of the state, whereas a senator is merely a representative of the state in the upper house that gets to vote on federal issues. This will always be a tough debate because the media did such a good job of destroying her, however the polls do not lie and so far she is leading in the polularity contest for potential Republican presidential candidates. If things keep going the way they are this president is going to literally destroy the Democratic party and name. In that respect, anyone could beat him in the next election. I would think Massachusetts would have made more people aware of just how out of touch the Democrats are with interests of Americans. Palin has 2 more years of building support before it is time to make a decision to run. I would like to see a card with Palin and Romney with Romney in the President slot. I am not in favor of all of Romney's ideals, however when it comes to fiscal policy, which is going to be the number one issue, I believe Romney would be the highest qualified to improve our financial and economic status. Romney is a businessman with a highly respectable track record.

Of course, if it was at all possible I would like to see Ron Paul as President, but doubt the country would elect him. That's too bad though, he is a man that holds American values and the Constitution in the highest regard.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      I think Palin would be an excellent choice for the Republicans. In my opinion she helped McCain pull more votes than he would have with any other VP candidate on his ticket. Palin has been treated unfairly by the media because they fear her due to her outstanding personality and her solid conservative principles. Unfortunately, the media has been so successful at destroying her reputation that it has even spilled onto some conservative voters. Whether or not she would win, I believe she and Romney are the best candidates as of now. Another good conservative is LA governor Bobby Jindal, but not sure if he is interested in running. I don't know why people doubt Palin's capability and experience. She was the governor of Alaska, which is much more than Obama could say. They attacked her for lack of experience yet a rookie Senator won the office. A governor is basically the CEO of the state, whereas a senator is merely a representative of the state in the upper house that gets to vote on federal issues. This will always be a tough debate because the media did such a good job of destroying her, however the polls do not lie and so far she is leading in the polularity contest for potential Republican presidential candidates. If things keep going the way they are this president is going to literally destroy the Democratic party and name. In that respect, anyone could beat him in the next election. I would think Massachusetts would have made more people aware of just how out of touch the Democrats are with interests of Americans. Palin has 2 more years of building support before it is time to make a decision to run. I would like to see a card with Palin and Romney with Romney in the President slot. I am not in favor of all of Romney's ideals, however when it comes to fiscal policy, which is going to be the number one issue, I believe Romney would be the highest qualified to improve our financial and economic status. Romney is a businessman with a highly respectable track record.

Of course, if it was at all possible I would like to see Ron Paul as President, but doubt the country would elect him. That's too bad though, he is a man that holds American values and the Constitution in the highest regard.

I just love your post jsjs you hit the nail on the head. And yes a romney palin ticket would crush blojama-biden. Lets remember she won the debate with biden

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

romney palin would be good but palin for pres wont happen
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      romney palin would be good but palin for pres wont happen

Piggy you have to tell me why you think that though please.Inquiring mines want to know