• Join Us!
  • Napolitano Makes 'Major Blunders'
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napolitano Makes 'Major Blunders'

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Napolitano Makes 'Major Blunders'

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

THIS SCUM BAG PRESIDENT DOESNT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO DEFEND OUR GREAT COUNTRY. AND IMO I THINK NAPOLITANO'S HEAD SHOULD ROLL AND SHE GET FIRED. I HOPE TO GOD NOTHING TRAGGIC HAPPENS LIKE 911

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and President Barack Obama seem intent on denying that foreign terrorism is a threat to the United States while taking half-measures that leave our borders undefended
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Napolitano Makes 'Major Blunders'

Something will happen Fuzo. There already have been instances of terrorist attacks since this admin took over. Like I listed previously, the Ft. Hood shootings, which could have been prevented but everyone was afraid to profile and/or offend the Army Major who carried out the attack. Another instance was the two soldiers who were working at a recruiting center and were gunned down by a Muslim in the name of Allah. Now, you have the airline that almost got taken out.

It is obvious that this admin does not take terrorism seriously and is sympathetic to the Muslims. Let's get one thing straight, not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

I truly hope there is not another attack but how can I feel confident with such a lack of seriousness from the administration. More proof of the president not taking the issue serious is proved in his delay of 3 days to address the airline incident. This clown is on vacation in Hawaii and simply takes his sweet time to respond. In addition, he is on vacation while everyone else is working to pass his health care bill. What a pathetic excuse for a president. How many damn vacations can he take in one year? More proof that he would never have survived in the free market sector because he has not work ethic. He likes all the perks but gives no real effort to deserve them. A government bred failure, with the same work ethic of a lot of government employees.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well he knows he set for life now whether he fails or not- he gets paychecks and healthcare from now on ,not to mention his own secret service crew

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Obama is talking tough right now. what a joke.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Obama is talking tough right now. what a joke.
      I wouldn't even call it tough. When that man tries to condemn acts of terror it is laughable. His tone and the words he utters do not sound serious at all, and I doubt the terrorists are scared. I can't see him ever carrying through with actions to condemn terrorists.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I said this from the very start he wuld be worse then carter and as of right now he's 10x worse then carter. Are hope will be in 3 years when he's out and we can get our health care back to normal and america back to normal
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      I said this from the very start he wuld be worse then carter and as of right now he's 10x worse then carter. Are hope will be in 3 years when he's out and we can get our health care back to normal and america back to normal
      He will be out for sure. There is no doubting that at the rate he is going and the extent of his radical agenda. People already have spoken when you look at the poles which consistently show he has the lowest approval ratings post WWII. Yet, I am aware that this could change in an instant, but the real reason his numbers have plummeted is because he is nothing like what the people expected (not sure how when it was obvious he was a radical). He will continue to be radical because he is too conceited to think any different, and he is a radical leftist. Perhaps, he is aware of this and only cares to pass as much legislation as he can before his term is up. But the one fear I have is that the health care bill will stick. Who knows now but time will tell.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      He will be out for sure. There is no doubting that at the rate he is going and the extent of his radical agenda. People already have spoken when you look at the poles which consistently show he has the lowest approval ratings post WWII. Yet, I am aware that this could change in an instant, but the real reason his numbers have plummeted is because he is nothing like what the people expected (not sure how when it was obvious he was a radical). He will continue to be radical because he is too conceited to think any different, and he is a radical leftist. Perhaps, he is aware of this and only cares to pass as much legislation as he can before his term is up. But the one fear I have is that the health care bill will stick. Who knows now but time will tell.
      That's the worse part about new law like the healthcare bill. Once it's signed and sealed, we're screwed for good. Ya can't just lift it like a ban or something. It's like changing the coutries DNA. As trip said. The market will adjust. There will be unheard-of amounts of money rolling in, and once that happens. It takes a revolution. It's just like where we are now. People think just because something is law, that it's the way it should be. When in fact, it's not at all the way it was, and was meant to be. Laws have only tied freedom down and created violence, for the most part. But it's all about money. power.
      Think about how strongly the people are against "a healthcare bill'!!! get that? 'a healthcare' bill. It's for the better health of the nation. Your great grandchildren would think you were nuts for being against it. They'll only know what they'll be taught. That America had "a broken healthcare system" before government healthcare. And they'll know that they're better off than we are with our "Cadillac Insurance" and so on, which is leagues better than anything the government can offer. But they'll never know it. Even half-ass health insurance will be long gone. It's a government take-over. power. But it'll just be the way-it-is a generation or 2 down the line. Just like when you ask someone if (such & such) should be legalized. Even people against this "healthcare overhaul" answer, without hesitation, "of course not!" The mentality of "it's law so it should be" is dead wrong. This healthcare bill is the perfect example for anyone that supports all the bullshyt laws that have been passed over the decades. There's just a lot more back-lash with this one because people can see clearly what it's about, or just don't want to loose their health insurance.
      It's always about money, power, or both.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      That's the worse part about new law like the healthcare bill. Once it's signed and sealed, we're screwed for good. Ya can't just lift it like a ban or something. It's like changing the coutries DNA. As trip said. The market will adjust. There will be unheard-of amounts of money rolling in, and once that happens. It takes a revolution. It's just like where we are now. People think just because something is law, that it's the way it should be. When in fact, it's not at all the way it was, and was meant to be. Laws have only tied freedom down and created violence, for the most part. But it's all about money. power.
      Think about how strongly the people are against "a healthcare bill'!!! get that? 'a healthcare' bill. It's for the better health of the nation. Your great grandchildren would think you were nuts for being against it. They'll only know what they'll be taught. That America had "a broken healthcare system" before government healthcare. And they'll know that they're better off than we are with our "Cadillac Insurance" and so on, which is leagues better than anything the government can offer. But they'll never know it. Even half-ass health insurance will be long gone. It's a government take-over. power. But it'll just be the way-it-is a generation or 2 down the line. Just like when you ask someone if (such & such) should be legalized. Even people against this "healthcare overhaul" answer, without hesitation, "of course not!" The mentality of "it's law so it should be" is dead wrong. This healthcare bill is the perfect example for anyone that supports all the bullshyt laws that have been passed over the decades. There's just a lot more back-lash with this one because people can see clearly what it's about, or just don't want to loose their health insurance.
      It's always about money, power, or both.
      Exactly! It is amazing how many similarities of what is going on today can be found in the books Atlas Shrugged and 1984.

In Atlas, a wealthy businessman says "But after all, I did break one of your laws" and the bureaucrat responds "What do you think they're for?" He continues, "Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed? We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against - then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it." Then later in the conversation the bureaucrat says "Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone?"

Everyone should read these books. Fiction they may be, but they paint a picture of reality so true that it seems as if the authors knew the future.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Once it's signed and sealed, we're screwed for good
      No that is not true it can be changed and will be changed when he's out.This bill does not go into full affect for 7 years thats when its supposed to be fully operational thats 7 years. And it wont start working supposedly for 3 years when people get some benefits and thats some.This health care bill will and can be changed by the new president and new congress. The Senate plan would require individuals to purchase health insurance coverage or face a fine of up to $750 or 2 percent of his or her income, which ever is greater this is unconstitutional and there will be law suits like crazy.Plus the house and senate still have to merge together on certian items which hasnt been done yet.The house wants gov run option the senate doesnt. They are still not on the same page the house and senate democrats

Employers face a much stricter mandate under the House legislation, which would require companies with a payroll of more than $500,000 to provide insurance or pay a penalty of up to 8 percent of their payroll.
      The Senate bill would require companies with more than 50 employees to pay a fee of up to $750 per worker if any of its employees rely on government subsidies to purchase coverage.
      Abortion also has been a sticking point for both chambers. A late compromise with Catholic and other conservatives in the House led to the adoption of an amendment banning most abortion coverage from the public option. It would also prohibit abortion coverage in private policies available in the exchange to people receiving federal subsidies.
      Senate provisions, made more conservative than initially drafted in order to satisfy Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson, would allow states to choose whether to ban abortion coverage in plans offered in the exchanges. Individuals purchasing plans through the exchanges would have to pay for abortion coverage out of their own funds.

and this is important

Nelson said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday that he would withdraw his support if the final bill gets changed too much from the Senate version.Nothing has been signed yet

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

So bills can get reversed, or done-away-with, by the succeeding president?

That would be the life saver. Get this government overhauled. President replaced asap, and get this bill out of progression and off the table. more like, into the shredder. It's really good that no gears actually start moving for years because then, you don't have a system in effect that society and corps are getting acclimated to.
      That would be the end. If the bill was made law. The government would strengthen massively. The government would gain a strong hold over the people...power over all like never seen before. an unprecedented, as reporters love to say, government grip. Marxism in full steam.
      The type of power that this bill would generate is intoxicating to more than the average joe. It carries huge negotiating power. Well more than enough to turn straight line walkers into crooked criminals.
      I'm just holding onto a little faith in man. Those in positions to make the difference. I'm holding onto the hope that we still have enough people in the government that really want what's best for America. or at least, won't let America go down the Marxist's path.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      So bills can get reversed, or done-away-with, by the succeeding president?

That would be the life saver. Get this government overhauled. President replaced asap, and get this bill out of progression and off the table. more like, into the shredder. It's really good that no gears actually start moving for years because then, you don't have a system in effect that society and corps are getting acclimated to.
      The only reason the bill doesn't take affect until 2013 is because it would be catastrophic to the president's run for re-election. This is obvious. However, the bill does indeed go into affect in 2013 not 7 years from now. Perhaps, certain aspects of it don't start until then but the health care benefits begin in 13. Some of the costs though will begin immediately, which in itself will begin to take its toll on businesses. What I don't believe is how it will ever be done away with. I hope it is but judging from all of the other major government programs I cannot see how it will. I view the parties as collectivists who care nothing about the people of this country. Realize that even the Republicans all agree that something needs to be done with health care, the same as they all agree that something needs to be done about climate change. It is all bs and they are being politically correct and trying to make us believe there are actual problems when in reality there are no problems other than the government intervention itself. Take the government out of the game and prices will go down while quality of care goes up. Take the crooked lawyers and their ridiculous lawsuits out of the game and prices will go down. But are prices really that high? Has the costs of health care truly skyrocketed over the years or has it increased at the rate of inflation? Do people expect technology as great as ours in America to be cheap? Sure the health care system could use some fixing up but not from the government. The government is after power and control which is what this bill gives them. They do not give a darn about the people and anyone who believes they do is foolish for believing such nonsense. Politicians for the most part are the lowest creatures on earth, incapable of feeling any remorse for their actions. They do not care about our health, the planet, or anything else except money and power. It is amazing how naive people can be. But I will remain as positive as I can and hope that something happens to prevent this disaster from ever being born. I will hope that the people will be awake at the next elections and let the politicians realize their jobs were at risk when they made their decisions against the people's will. We need to vote every single one of them out at the next election.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Its not fully operational until 7 years if that were to happen

The only reason the bill doesn't take affect until 2013 is because it would be catastrophic to the president's run for re-election.
      they need money which we dont have now for this bill to work right now. Thats why it takes a minimum of 3-4 years supposedly to get enough money to get it started while they raise our taxes to pay for this.This bill is a country killer thats why it wont work. This is also going to ruin the democrats which is a good thing. As for the politicians I do have faith that our republicans and independants will fix this mess. Reagen fixed the mess carter got us into and we must go back to those priciples

6p6 is online now Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

THIS SCUM BAG PRESIDENT DOESNT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO DEFEND OUR GREAT COUNTRY. AND IMO I THINK NAPOLITANO'S HEAD SHOULD ROLL AND SHE GET FIRED. I HOPE TO GOD NOTHING TRAGGIC HAPPENS LIKE 911

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and President Barack Obama seem intent on denying that foreign terrorism is a threat to the United States while taking half-measures that leave our borders undefended
      This lady was the a horrible Governor here in AZ, so what did the American public think she would be like...especially taking a position that she had no business taking.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Its not fully operational until 7 years if that were to happen

they need money which we dont have now for this bill to work right now. Thats why it takes a minimum of 3-4 years supposedly to get enough money to get it started while they raise our taxes to pay for this.This bill is a country killer thats why it wont work. This is also going to ruin the democrats which is a good thing. As for the politicians I do have faith that our republicans and independants will fix this mess. Reagen fixed the mess carter got us into and we must go back to those priciples
      You are correct about Reagan and I am hopeful the next president will be of near quality.

But Fuzo don't you see the significance in the bill taking effect in 2013, which is conveniently right after the next election? I'm telling you that it has nothing to do with money, it is because once the American people realize how terrible the health care will be there will be NO chance at re-election for the socialist pig.