• Join Us!
  • M1t Faq
  • M1t Faq
  • M1t Faq
  • M1t Faq
  • M1t Faq
  • M1t Faq
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: M1t Faq

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default M1t Faq

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq

• M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      M1t Faq
      Posted by NSA at AtomicalMuscle

In this post i am creating a thread for newbie's and vet's as well to refer to in their research and to answer common questions about m1t and PCT after m1t.

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to be on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

A sample cycle of M1t:

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
      Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
      Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
      Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
      Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
      Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

Users using a cycle either exactly like this or similar to this are commonly reporting 15-20 pounds in LBM. Most of which can be maintained with the proper PCT.

Not required for pct but alot of people like to supplement with creatine during pct to maintain strength and mass gains.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: M1t Faq

that m1t was some baaaaaadshyt!!! when the ban went into affect, i baught about 100 bottles at 3$ a bottle, lol...
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I gotta say before all the hype - PH's were real good, but now it seems its just about all junk-IMHO

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i dont know...i hear people rant and rave about this second coming of superdrol

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

m1t was awesome...i used it quite abit to finish off a cycle...just caused me acne, and insomnia...every bit as strong as dbol, imo
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      m1t was awesome...i used it quite abit to finish off a cycle...just caused me acne, and insomnia...every bit as strong as dbol, imo
      i'd just get tired...lethargic, but...couple ephedra's would straighten that right out!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      that m1t was some baaaaaadshyt!!! when the ban went into affect, i baught about 100 bottles at 3$ a bottle, lol...
      Me too but not quite 100 !
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Alpen Gruppe 99
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

llllern is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq

• M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      • M1t Faq
      man I just missed out on the M1T craze as I was just gettting back into it right after the ban took effect

would love to run a legit M1T
      AKA HomeGrown