Why Kettlebells are Perfect for Mommies
(Especially the New Ones)
Whether you just had a baby or have been enjoying motherhood for many years, we all have something in common. We put our children first and tend to neglect ourselves. The biggest complaints I hear from moms are, “I can’t seem to get the fat off my midsection,” “I just don’t have two hours a day to spend in the gym.”
Well, I’m here to give you some wonderful news. You don’t have to spend hours in the gym to get rid of the fat that you accumulated during your pregnancies. You can start by training with kettlebells which takes no time at all. Here are some of the reasons why kettlebell training is perfect for a mom.

Kettlebells kill two birds with one stone
With kettlebell exercises you are able to get your heart rate up, more than any machine in a fancy gym, while strengthening and sculpting your entire body.

Get in and get out
Workout sessions can be effective anywhere between 10 and 40 minutes. Efficiency is everything with being a mom, since time is so limited. Being able to do 1 single work out session in such a short amount of time that targets all of your fitness goals, is enough of a reason to start using a kettlebell. You can sneak 10-20 minutes before your kids wake up, during their nap, or right after they go to bed. No excuses not to give yourself that small amount of time!

A kettlebell is a complete handheld gym
You can bring them on any trip and never be stuck without your home gym. You can use it outside at the park, on the beach, in a hotel room, or anywhere you want.

Kettlebell training will help tighten up your stretched out stomach muscles
After pregnancy the stomach muscles are left weak and stretched out. The transverse abdominus muscles, which are the muscles that wrap around your midsection, get stronger and tighter with kettlebell exercises.

You will lose the junk and tighten your trunk
The mommy flat butt will start to reshape into more of a muscular and firm rear end. You will start feeling amazing when you put your old jeans on and your butt is higher up. (Beware: your firm butt may start attracting eyes and hands!)

Kettlebells are fun
Kettlebell workouts can vary so much you never get bored. You can keep them short and intense without getting that burnout feeling you do from being inside of a gym for several hours at a time.

You will not look like a bodybuilder!
When working with kettlebells you are using all of your muscles. You are strengthening your entire body, not isolating one muscle at a time. This is a much more functional way to train than the typical bodybuilding style. When you start isolating a single muscle and break down the muscle fibers, you can get the bulky muscles that body builders strive for. With kettlebell training that will not happen! You will get stronger, leaner and denser.

Your metabolism will increase
When you start working out with kettlebells your body starts turning in to a fat burning machine. You are developing dense muscles which require much more energy. In addition, more and more studies are showing that short bursts of intense exercises, such as interval training, will have your body burning for up to 24 hours after the workout. So just because you are finished with your short workout does not mean you stop burning. That’s a huge plus for anyone.

STAY STRONG~~!!!
IPL