• Join Us!
  • House vs Senate
  • House vs Senate
  • House vs Senate
  • House vs Senate
  • House vs Senate
  • House vs Senate
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: House vs Senate

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default House vs Senate

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate

• House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      see the house wants the gov run option in there and the senate doesnt and there are democrats out there like DEAN who will not vote for this bill if the senate doesnt include the gov run option.I hope that there are people like lieberman who have something up there sleeve but this will go down in history on what killed the USA. The Nebraska guy just sealed his fate for losing in 2010 they all did. This will be a land slide in 2010. Dont worry to much into this bill if indeed it is signed and passed.Its going to mean nothing but chaos and will never ever go into plan
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: House vs Senate

Interesting how Nebraska's sen came around. Remember when I said Beck said there was a threat made from the White House to his office to close Offutt AFB if he didn't vote in favor of it.

This is a disgrace. Every one of those piece of sh%&s are the most worthless vile on the planet. Every last one of them.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Look how much money the state got from the feds for his vote
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Look how much money the state got from the feds for his vote
      It says in the Constitution that bribery is grounds for impeachment. What would you call all of these votes being bought?

What a sad day for America and the saddest part is that most people are too ignorant on the subject of politics to even understand how bad this will be for America. This will only get worse. That bill will grow and grow and nobody will be able to do anything about it. We are about to lost every ounce of freedom we thought we had all in the name of health care. Bureaucrats will decide everything and our records will be made public due to Obama's bright idea of computer medical records to save money....yeah right, it is only to make everything public so they know what we are doing, what kind of risk we pose, etc. This is a disaster being born. Please forgive my pessimism but this is the plain and simple truth. The politicians have almost won in taking away our freedom and most people are so damn clueless too. I can't find hardly anyone that understands the ramifications of this bill.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I agree with ya jsjs but in the end if this bill gets signed I will not worry because of it taking 3-4 years to even kick in and tax payers paying for it before they even get it and by that time the whole structure of the house and senate will have changd along with the new president a republican and things will be fine. What I do disagree with ya is that I dont think when pelosi and reid and the other tops fuk ups lose there seats soon they wont have any type of cloute-sp anymore or have a high ranking in office. I think I read somehwre you said they would. When the people our people of this great usa dont want this bill it will cause chaos like I said and things will change. But what is going to be a great day and I will flaunt it in every liberal democrats face is when he loses after his 1st term. we will take back our country you libertarians my republicans the tea partys our voices will be heard. I do agree with ya that americans have short memory spands but since we wont stop letting people know whats happening for the next 3 years it wont matter because it will be drilled in there minds by us for 3 years non stop. get your site out there get the word out there lets take back our country from this scum bag blojama

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

What I do disagree with ya is that I dont think when pelosi and reid and the other tops fuk ups lose there seats soon they wont have any type of cloute-sp anymore or have a high ranking in office. I think I read somehwre you said they would.
      I meant that if they lose their jobs Obama will give them bureaucrat positions as a reward for passing health care. I don't meant they will have the same power, just that they will still be working for our government. I mean think about it, this is suicide for many senators jobs and yet they are voting for this bill. Thus, I bet there are promises made in exchange for those votes.

On another note, this is a perfect example of a true democracy working and not a republic. The slim majority want to pass a bill that takes away the individual rights from the minority. Also, the majority of Americans do not want it and it is forced on us. Democracy, isn't it great!

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

see the house wants the gov run option in there and the senate doesnt and there are democrats out there like DEAN who will not vote for this bill if the senate doesnt include the gov run option.I hope that there are people like lieberman who have something up there sleeve but this will go down in history on what killed the USA. The Nebraska guy just sealed his fate for losing in 2010 they all did. This will be a land slide in 2010. Dont worry to much into this bill if indeed it is signed and passed.Its going to mean nothing but chaos and will never ever go into plan
      A republican senator (can't remember which one) said there is a clause in the bill around page 1020 that says the death panels (whatever their real name is) cannot be reversed ever by any Congress. The republican senator is trying to have that changed saying that it is unconstitutional.

Like I said, once this bill passes it will never be gotten rid of. These crooks are going to ruin the United States of America once and for all. Isn't it sad and pathetic that there are idiots out there who support this crap. It amazes me that more people do not understand the slightest degree of how serious this bill is and how bad it will be. This will not only be bad for medicine but it will kill jobs, eliminate all private insurers by running them out of business, and take away our rights to privacy.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate

• House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      • House vs Senate
      A republican senator (can't remember which one) said there is a clause in the bill around page 1020 that says the death panels (whatever their real name is) cannot be reversed ever by any Congress. The republican senator is trying to have that changed saying that it is unconstitutional.

I saw this tonight it will change but the house is not happy with the senate so theers alot of turmoil going on between the dems against the dems.